Maple Street Revisited

Story Info
Jeremy and Esmerelda find they have a deeper bond.
4.7k words
4.46
3.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having recovered a bit, Jeremy, Endora and Esmerelda gathered up their things.

Endora had fixed her bustier and panties, but Esmerelda seemed to be perfectly comfortable walking around naked.

Jeremy put his boxers on but found himself struggling not to stare at her. He had absolutely meant it when he said she had the most magnificent breasts he had ever seen, let alone touched.

"Are you guys hungry?" he asked.

"Famished"

"Me too"

He glanced at the fridge, "I've really got no idea what's in there, how about a pizza?"

Esmerelda perked up, "Well, it is a slumber party, that sounds perfect."

Jeremy retrieved his phone and after a quick discussion about toppings he placed an order on the app, double checking himself to ensure it didn't go to his apartment.

"It might be better if we parked your car in the garage, just so no one asks questions."

"Would you mind doing it, we aren't really dressed for it, and I think Emmy here needs a shower".

"Of course, let me show you where everything is, then I'll take care of that.

He led the girls upstairs to his room. It had an ensuite bathroom and he quickly showed them where the towels and things were.

Endora had picked up her dress and she slid a key fob out of a small pocket that had been sewn into it. "There's a red backpack behind the driver's seat, can you grab that for me. I was planning to spend the night at Emmy's."

"Gotcha"

He headed downstairs and into the garage. He waited for the door to open, and it revealed a dark Toyota minivan sitting in the driveway next to his truck. He jumped in and pulled it forward into the spot usually occupied by his dad's Porsche.

He grabbed the bag, closed the garage door and headed back upstairs. He could hear the shower running.

"Endora?"

When he didn't get a response he chanced a glance into the bathroom, they were both in the shower, lathering each other up. He stood there for a moment, transfixed. Then, feeling guilty, he set the bag on the bed and went back down to the living room.

The pizza arrived and was waiting on the kitchen island when they finally came downstairs.

Endora was wearing a pair of panties and a loose, if short t-shirt that stopped just above her hips, exposing just a bit of her waist as she moved.

Esmerelda had her hair wrapped in a towel, and nothing else on.

"Uhhh, I can loan you some clothes if you want," he stammered a bit.

She looked at him with a bit of a pout," do I have to?"

Endora rolled her eyes, "She's a bit of a nudist. When we were roomies in college, I don't think she ever had clothes on in the apartment unless someone was coming over".

"Well, whatever makes you happy then" Jeremy responded.

Her smile returned and they gathered around the island.

"Should we eat in here, or maybe watch a movie, this is a slumber party, right?"

The girls looked at each other, then both broke out into grins.

"As long as it isn't a cartoon," Endora said.

They took their plates into the den and Jeremy picked up the remote. They settled on the new Mission Impossible movie that was streaming.

The girls sat on either side of Jeremy and when they finished the pizza Endora took the plates and Esmerelda squeezed in closer, he put his arm around her and as her naked body pressed against him, he immediately regretted putting a shirt back on.

She turned to look at him, " how come you didn't stay and watch us in the shower?"

He felt himself blushing," it just...felt wrong."

"Wrong?", she repeated questioning lying.

"Not that you two we're doing anything wrong," he quickly clarified, "but me watching felt wrong".

"You watched us by the pool."

He collected his thoughts for a moment, "that was different, you knew I was there...this was...invading your privacy".

She smiled at him, placing a hand on his cheek then kissed him. He returned the kiss, their lips parting, feeling the passion. She broke the kiss as Endora returned and sat back down, close to him, but not as close as her friend.

He sat there thinking about that kiss, after everything that had happened tonight was it really the first time they'd kissed?

The movie ended and they all headed upstairs.

Jeremy grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and headed for the shower. He took a quick one and came out to find the girls lying on opposite sides of the bed. Endora had taken the shirt and panties off.

Esmerelda gently patted the bed between them with a disappointed look, "you're going to be the only one wearing clothes to bed?"

"When in Rome I guess".

He took the boxers off and climbed between them.

This time both girls snuggled tightly, a head on each shoulder, breasts pressing against each arm. In spite of himself he was quickly asleep.

He had a night filled with strange dreams, the kind he hadn't had since he was a kid experiencing his first wet dream.

He awoke feeling refreshed, but with a strange warm sensation...recognizing it as a warm wet mouth wrapped around his hard cock.

"Emmy, what a way to wake up."

Opening his eyes, looking down he realized it was a blonde head pleasuring him.

"Uhhh...sorry about that."

Endora let him slip free from her lips, her hand taking hold stroking him.

"Honest mistake I suppose."

She released his cock and stood up.

"Time for breakfast."

Jeremy looked to her, back to his aching cock then back to her.

"Sorry, but you need a nice big load to spray all over Emmy's breasts, and while we are on that subject, remember she's a good witch, but if you hurt her, I'm not."

Jeremy climbed out of bed, slipped his boxers on and headed downstairs.

When he made it to the kitchen, he found Esmerelda cooking an omelet, wearing nothing but an apron. He admired her butt as she flipped the omelet. She turned around, smiling at him.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead, hope you like bacon and an omelet."

"I do, especially with a cook dressed like that."

"It isn't a good idea to cook bacon naked, but that's a story for another time. What would you like on your omelet?"

"Just some cheese would be fine."

She placed the one she had just finished in front of Endora and went to work on his.

She was soon setting it on the plate in front of him and poured a glass of orange juice to go with it.

"Sorry for raiding the fridge, but I wasn't feeling cold pizza."

"It's fine, I doubt they will notice, or care if they do."

The three of them sat on stools, eating at the kitchen island, making small talk for a few moments. They finished up, Endora began clearing the plates away, Esmerelda returned the apron to its spot in the pantry. She crossed the kitchen, her walk seeming to change as she moved closer to Jeremy, becoming more sensual, her hips swaying a bit more, her breasts a little perkier. He turned away from the bar, sitting on the bar stool she was almost eye level with him. She moved in close, and they kissed. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him. The feel of her lips against his, her breasts pressing against his chest as he held her close. After a few minutes she broke the embrace, lowering herself between his legs, taking his hard cock in his hand. She moved in closer, rubbing the tip of his cock against her breasts, circling first one, then the other nipple with its head.

"Is this what you wanted?"

He nodded his agreement, and she shifted positions again, placing his hardness between her breasts, releasing it so she could use both hands to squeeze her breasts together around it. She started moving up and down, the head of his shaft appearing and disappearing between her breasts as she did so.

"Am I doing it right, is this how you wanted it my Lord?"

"It's amazing, better than I imagined."

Jeremy felt Endora behind him, felt the press of her breasts against his back. Her hands caressing his chest and stomach.

"You like fucking those beautiful breasts, don't you?" She whispered in his ear.

"Yes, oh yes I do."

She was nibbling on his ear, her hands exploring his body.

"I want you to cum all over them, can you do that for me, can you cover those big beautiful breasts in your cum."

Her words pushed him over the edge and the first bit of cum shot out of him, hitting Esmerelda in the throat. She quickly pulled back, while Endora's hand grabbed the suddenly free cock, stroking it, aiming it at Esmerelda's breasts as it continued to spurt. Satisfied she had pumped him dry she released it and was soon kneeling on the floor with Esmerelda, licking the fresh cum from her breasts.

"Save some for me," Esmerelda said, almost poutingly.

"You've had it all until now."

"Just a little, and you can have all the next load."

"Fine," Endora said with a touch of resignation in her voice.

Jeremy watched as she licked up a rivulet of cum on her friend's breasts. When she had a nice dollop, she raised her head up, tongue extended towards Endora. Her red-haired friend leaned down, mouth open, sucking her friend's tongue into her mouth. Esmerelda released her tongue.

Looking back up at Jeremy, "You taste wonderful."

Satisfied she hadn't missed any Endora stood up, followed quickly by Esmerelda.

"Well, I'm going to go freshen up, you two stay out of trouble," Esmerelda announced as she headed back upstairs.

Endora sat back down on the stool beside Jeremy.

"So, tell me what other naughty little thoughts are in there," Endora said, reaching a hand up and caressing the side of his head.

The nervousness he had felt the night before when they had asked was gone now. Jeremy wasn't sure why, but the way she was touching him just made him feel...safe? Was that the word? He wasn't sure, he just knew that whatever he said would be ok, that Endora wouldn't be upset, embarrassed, or worse disgusted with him. One thing was still gnawing at him though, he glanced over her shoulder towards the stairs.

"Is it ok, without Esmerelda here? I just wouldn't want her to be..."

His voice trailed off as Endora raised her other hand to his face. "She'll be fine, we both know you're hers, and I would never take anything from her that wasn't freely given."

It seemed like a strange way to say it, but with both her hands on him he felt even more relaxed and unafraid.

"It's a bit hard to think of anything right now. The stuff I would have told you yesterday morning, trying a threesome, anal, and the breasts has all happened. I figured at least two out of the three would happen sooner or later but, I really wasn't expecting to clear the board in one night."

Endora laughed, "I can see that."

His newfound courage kept him going, "one thing I'd life to try, it sort of depends. You said your vagina was off limits, does that mean completely or..."

"It means this isn't going in it." She replied, reaching down and running a finger across his penis.

"Ok, so would it be okay if I were to lay on my back, with Esmerelda on me while I gave you oral?"

"That sounds like a fabulous idea, just remember though, you need to pull out, because that next batch is for me! Anything else?"

"The only other thing that comes to mind, I really don't think is possible."

She grinned wickedly, "You'd be surprised what is possible under the circumstances."

"That's true I guess, I wouldn't have thought a lot of this was possible 24 hours ago. I've always been curious about girls who have their nipples pierced."

Endora looked at him for a moment, "good to know, if you think of anything else you let me know."

He grinned back, "I certainly will".

She stood up taking his hand, "now I think it's my turn for a little fun."

She took his hand, and they went back into the living room. They were on the couch, kissing, hands exploring each other's bodies when Esmerelda walked back in.

"Thanks for keeping the engine running," she said with a smile as she looked down at Jeremy's hard cock.

"And he has an idea for us!," Endora said mischievously.

She slid from Jeremy's grasp and approached Esmerelda. She whispered something in the red-haired witch's ear and was rewarded with a seductive grin.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Jeremy! What are we waiting for?"

Jeremy took the hint, moving off the couch and onto the floor. Laying on his back, his manhood standing at attention. The witches were soon straddling him, lowering themselves onto him. Endora was in place first, pressing herself to his face. He took hold of her butt, extending his tongue, tracing her opening from bottom to top. He was working his way back down when Esmerelda's hand grasped him, it guided him into her. She slowly lowered herself onto his shaft, then began riding him. He was licking Endora furiously now, his tongue probing inside her, hands squeezing her firm bottom. She shifted her weight backwards a bit, and he looked up to see her leaning back, Esmerelda's hands on her breasts, her friend hissing her neck and shoulders as she played with her breasts.

They continued for several minutes, Esmerelda bouncing up and down on Jeremy as he worked to pleasure her friend. Then Endora reached down, running her fingers through Jeremy's hair.

"Don't forget, this one is mine."

He nodded as best he could under the circumstances, Endora broke away from him. Turning around to face Esmerelda, before positioning herself for Jeremy's waiting tongue again. The girls began kissing, playing with each other's breasts. Endora's hand slid down Esmerelda's stomach, long finger finding her clit, caressing it. Esmerelda let out a moan of ecstasy, grinding her hips against Jeremey even harder before her orgasm hit her.

Jeremy, face buried in Endora's pussy, frantically patted her ass. Endora took the hint, grabbing Esmerelda under the arms.

"Move," she commanded. Esmerelda snapped out of her reverie, half on her own, half being thrown by Endora, she moved to the side, Jeremy's cock springing free for a moment before Endora dropped into a 69 taking it in her mouth. A few moments of effort were rewarded with Jeremy's cum filling her mouth. That sensation combined with Jeremy's efforts bought her own orgasm. She remained on top of Jeremy, enjoying the sensation of his spent member softening in her mouth. He was gently running his fingers over her bottom as he caught his own breath.

Satisfied she had every last bit, Endora slowly lifted herself off of him. Standing up, she looked at the grandfather clock across the room.

"Is that accurate?"

Jeremy glanced over at it, "Should be, Dad is a little OCD about that kind of thing."

She looked over at Esmerelda who was lounging on the couch.

"We've got to go; I told my Mom we'd pick up the girls in an hour."

They were both on their feet, Esmerelda crossing the room quickly to Jeremey, "Sorry but we really have to go." The trio hurried up the stairs to Jeremy's room. He found some clothes for Esmerelda, it was a terrible fit, but by pulling the drawstring tight the shorts would at least stay on her.

They threw their costumes and other things into Endora's red bag and headed for the garage.

They both gave him a quick kiss before hopping into the minivan as he hit the garage door opener. They were soon out of the drive and around the corner. He stood silently watching the garage door close, then turned and headed slowly back into the house. Part of him wondering if he'd just had the best night of his life. He certainly couldn't think of anything better that was likely to happen to a guy like him.

He walked back into the kitchen, deciding as he went that he'd clean everything up then head back to his apartment.

To his surprise the kitchen was spotless. When had they had time to do that, we wondered. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth he went to his room. He showered, and dressed quickly. He made a quick circuit of the house, making sure everything was just the way it should be before locking up and driving back to his apartment.

He worked on a paper that was due next week, had some dinner and did some reading before turning in for the night. He had the same fitful, erotic dreams he'd had the previous night. He couldn't remember any details, just a flood of emotions and sensations. The routine of school was almost a relief, and the week practically flew by. Walking back to his car after his last class on Thursday his phone vibrated with a text from an unknown number.

Hello My Lord

A few seconds later another appeared.

Ready to keep your promise?

The shock of recognition hit him, and he began to type.

What did you have in mind?

Is your apartment by the college?

Yes, by Garza and Central

You going to be home by 1?

Glancing at the time it was only 1210.

Yes.

Send me the address, see you there.

He quickly typed in the address and picked up the pace on the way back to his truck. He wondered how she had gotten his number, angry at himself for not at least trying to give it to her before she left, and then focused on driving. Be just his luck to have a stupid fender bender on the way home.

He was back in the apartment by 1230, he did a quick check for cleanliness, satisfied, he began pacing like a caged animal. Phone in hand, watching the minutes grind by. The display had just changed to 1255 when the doorbell rang. He rushed over, throwing the door open.

Esmerelda was standing there, wearing a black and silver sports bra, and yoga pants. He glanced behind her, she made an exaggerated pout, "just me this time, hope you aren't disappointed?"

"No, of course not, just wasn't sure and..."

She laughed before rushing into his arms, kissing him passionately. Yanking the door closed, she wrapped her arms around him, then still kissing him began gently pushing him backwards into the apartment. She guided him unerringly back to his bedroom only breaking the kiss when she was pushing him back onto the bed. Standing next to it she pulled the sports bra over her head, tossing it aside. Before removing the yoga pants.

She held them up with a wicked grin, "I'm at the gym!"

She opened his shorts and practically ripped them and his boxers off with one smooth motion while he pulled his shirt off.

Then she was on top of him again, kissing him, her hand snaked down, starting to caress his dick as it quickly hardened. Satisfied it was hard enough she sat up, threw a leg over him and guided it into her waiting sex.

Jeremy marveled at those glorious breasts as they bounced and jiggled from Esmerelda's motion. Then the temptation became too much and he grabbed them, one hand on each, playing with the nipples, squeezing, caressing.

Esmerelda was working faster now grinding into him, he reluctantly released her breasts, placing his hands on her hips now, he spread his fingers, the left thumb exploring her, feeling her wetness until it found her clit. She cried out at the touch, and he began to gently rub it. He looked up to see her hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling on them.

It was enough to send Jeremy over the edge, his hips thrusting up as his orgasm hit and he unloaded into her. His thrusts sent her after him into orgasm.

She fell forward, her head on Jeremy's chest, his arms wrapping around her as they both savored the moment.

Esmerelda moved off him, laying on her side, left arm crooked, her head resting on her hand as the other lazily roamed over his chest.

"I really needed that."

"Glad I could help"

She laughed, "I bet you are."

They laid there in silence for a few more minutes.

"I need to know more about you," she stated.

"What would you like to know?"

"Everything, what's that old saying, start at the beginning and keep going until you get to the end."

He picked himself up, and in as deep a voice as he could muster, "In the Beginning".

She laughed, giving his chest a playful smack. "You know what I meant."

12