Maple Street Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was born here in Dallas," he began and provided a quick if fairly complete biographical stretch, not that there was much to tell. He was the youngest of three children, almost 10 years younger than his sister and 12 years younger than his brother. He remained convinced that he was an accident, having been born almost 9 months to the day after his parents' 15th wedding anniversary.

Played baseball all his life, his dad wanted him to play college ball, he'd opted for the minor leagues. He had made it to Double A when an accident ended his plans, and here he was in college, 2 years behind his friends, majoring in Chemical Engineering.

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

He blushed a little at the question, hesitating, her hand moved up to his face, as her fingers touched his cheek the insecurity drained away.

"Four, really. In High School I dated a girl late in my Freshman year, we broke up as Sophomores, then another from early Junior year until graduation. I was going off to play ball, she was going to college in Michigan. It didn't really make sense. I didn't really date when I was in the minors, always on the road and broke.

Since I got back, I went out with a girl for about six months when I first started taking classes. We'd actually known each other in high school, but it just sort of petered out. I think she was more enamored with the guy I was in high school than the guy I am now. Dated another girl last year, but she graduated and took a job in Boston. So, here I am. Other girls, some dates here and there but never more than two or three before one of us realized things weren't clicking."

"How many girls have you had sex with?"

Her hand was already on his cheek when she asked, and he didn't hesitate, " Five, maybe six, I guess?"

"You guess? seems like you should be sure, the four girlfriends and?"

"Three of the girlfriends, my first we never went all the way, then there was this girl after my first season in the minors. We had a big end of the season party. We hooked up after the party, but I never saw her again. Then you, and maybe Endora...I mean we never actually... you know."

"Ohhh, that's right," Esmerelda said, thinking back to the night's activities, "she only gave you oral... want me to get he over here to remove the confusion?"

He hesitated, not sure of how to respond.

"It's ok... she's beautiful and you'd be crazy not to be attracted to her, I sure am. I will never be jealous of anything you two do, ok? She's been my best friend for a very long time."

"At some point then, maybe, if it's something you want too."

"Ohh, I definitely do."

"What about you then?"

"What about me?"

"I'd like to know about you... where you're from... all that."

"Well, I was born... a long time ago, let's leave it at that. In England, my Dad was a... diplomat is probably close enough to the right term, so we travelled a lot. Lived all over Europe, some time in Canada, a year in Australia. When it was time for college, Endora and I decided on SMU together. Our families have known each other for a long time. Our grandfathers were in... business... together. So, it sort of seemed natural to stick together. I majored in marketing; she is actually an accountant if you can believe it. After school we both ended up with jobs here in town. I'd love to tell you it's because they recognized my amazing talent right out of school and all, but it was more a case of family connections and a few phone calls. Not that I wasn't good at my job mind you, and life was pretty good. Endora and I stayed roommates, and the world was our oyster.

Then a few years ago I met my husband. Everything was great at first, then we got married. He'd always been a bit...vanilla in bed, but I really thought he'd change once we were married. I was warned, Endora sang it from the rooftops along with a few other people... but I was sure I was right. I wasn't completely wrong, he changed just 180 degrees from what I expected. We went from vanilla to... ice milk. Lights out, in the dark, missionary position and done. Then, after our daughter was born..." she sighed..."enough about that, our daughter was born, he was pretty insistent I should be a stay-at-home mom.

So, I quit my job and here I am, at the gym trying to be as MILFy as possible."

"Oh, you are the MILFiest MILF I have ever seen."

"You say the sweetest things."

She leaned down planting a kiss on his cheek.

"So, tell me college stud, if I remember my college schedule correctly, someone who is home at 1 on Thursday is probably home at 1 on Tuesday as well."

"I can be."

"Do you think I could skip the gym and get my exercise over here on Tuesday and Thursday then?"

"You most certainly can, and if you need a spotter, or a towel boy I am at your service."

"I like the sound of that. Tell me, is there anything I can do to... spice things up for you?"

"Well," he found himself hesitating again, and again her touch soothed his nerves.

"Listen," she told him, "As long as your words are true, they will never hurt me. Never be afraid to share your desires with me." She looked into him with her deep green eyes, and he nodded slowly.

"Endora had that lingerie on, not exactly sure what you call it, but that kind of thing is hot."

Esmerelda smiled at him, "A whole generation of boys who grew up jerking off to Victoria's Secret dating girls who only want to wear the t-shirts and booty shorts."

"Guilty".

"What do you like? Any preferences?"

"Not really sure, I don't know the terminology."

"Good thing we have the internet then."

She slipped out of the bed, picking up her yoga pants and slid the phone out. She opened it and began typing.

"There we go," she said as she laid back down next to him on the bed, holding out the phone for him to see. Tell me which ones you like."

She spent a few minutes scrolling through the website, favoriting things he expressed an interest in and then her phone started beeping.

"Well, that's my alarm, I need to get going soon." She glanced around the room, sensing her need Jeremy offered, "Bathroom is around the corner."

She scooped up the sports bra and yoga pants and was off. He remained on the bed, listening to the shower running. She was out in only a minute or two, already wearing the yoga pants and putting the bra on as she walked to the bed. She bent down, kissed him gently on the lips.

"See you on Tuesday."

12