Maple Street Revisited part 4

Story Info
Jeremy and Esmerelda take a road trip.
6.7k words
4.58
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was prepared to wait patiently for Thursday, until the distinctive ringtone he had given Esmerelda chimed on Wednesday.

"You have plans next weekend?"

"As in not this Friday, but the next?"

"Yeah."

"Nothing I can't change."

"A whole weekend to ourselves!"

"I'll stock the fridge, so we never have to leave."

"I was thinking road trip!"

"I'd go anywhere with you."

"Awww, since your birthday is coming up, I thought I could treat you."

"You don't need to do anything like that."

"But I want to. What time are you out of class on Friday?"

"I can cut my late class; it's just going to be notes and Brittney is in that class. She takes great notes, so 9."

"Can I pick you up at 10?"

"Sure."

He spent their next two trysts unsuccessfully trying to get her to share her plans, but by the final Thursday he had accepted his fate, it was all going to be a surprise. Friday morning's class dragged on; the professor was usually done early but today of all days everyone had a question. He deeply regretted sitting in his usual seat near the front of the lecture hall. He really hadn't anticipated the need to quietly leave.

Then it was over, and he did everything but run to the parking lot, back at his apartment he took a quick shower, double checked his bag and tried to wait patiently. At 950 his phone chimed.

"I'm here."

"OMW."

He grabbed the bag and hurried out the door and down the stairs. There she was in a white tennis dress, sunglasses, and sun hat that looked straight out of a 50s movie, standing, or more precisely leaning against an orange convertible. He didn't recognize it, but it looked fast just sitting there. She straightened up, beaming as she stepped into his embrace. They kissed for a moment, then she took his hand, leading him to the front of the car. She popped the hood, exposing the luggage compartment. There were already two small cases in there, both of rich leather that had obviously been designed with the space in mind. He carefully, if somewhat self-consciously placed his rather pedestrian bag into the remaining space and closed the hood.

He stopped for a moment admiring the car again.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"You know, I bet it's not often this thing is the second sexiest thing in the parking lot."

She put her hand on his arm, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

She went to the passenger door, and he followed, she stood, expectantly for a moment then Jeremy caught on, opening the door for her. She gracefully took her seat, he closed the door and proceeded to the driver's door. Taking his own seat, he buckled up and then looked around, familiarizing himself with the controls. He'd driven his dad's 911 often enough, but he couldn't imagine the consequences of wrecking this, Mclaren, he read from the badge on the dash.

Satisfied, he pushed the "Start" button, the engine roared to life, and he looked over at Esmerelda.

"Where to, my Lady."

"Go south young man, go south!"

"I don't think that's how that goes."

"Take I35 south."

He put the car in gear, easing out of the parking lot and was soon on the road.

"This thing is amazing," he said after accelerating up the on ramp effortlessly and merging into traffic.

"Well, it's not mine, kind of a loaner. My dad knows a guy."

They were heading down the Interstate, making reasonably good time through light traffic.

"Is this your playlist?" Jeremy enquired as a new song came on the stereo.

"Do you like it?"

"It's all very...drivable. And when you said you had eclectic taste in music you really meant it," he replied remembering a post-coital conversation.

The playlist had included music from every decade going back to what he was pretty sure were the 40s, maybe even the 30s. Jeremy's knowledge of music wasn't solid enough to be sure.

"I grew up with parents who listened to all kinds of stuff," she pointed to a Rest Stop Ahead sign, "potty break."

They merged over to the right lane and were soon parked by the large well maintained rest stop.

He unfastened his seatbelt and Esmerelda stopped him.

"Wait a second, please."

He turned to face her, she reached into her purse, holding her hand inside it.

"I don't want this to be awkward, but I've got some things planned this weekend that are a little... out of your budget. Can you please just take this and use it to...take care of things?"

He looked at her curiously as her hand came out of the purse, it was a leather money clip, with a significant stack of bills in it. She pressed it into his hand, eyes meeting his.

"Please?"

He nodded," if that's what you want, but I would be..."

She cut him off, "I know you would, and it means a lot to me, but it would also mean a lot if you'd let me do this."

He nodded, tucking it into his pocket.

The rest stop wasn't overly busy yet, and Esmerelda took his hand as they walked down the sidewalk to the bathrooms.

An older man, perhaps in his 60s, sitting on a bench outside the ladies' room eyed Esmerleda appreciatively as they walked up. Jeremy started to let go of her hand to head for the men's room, but she pulled him into the family bathroom. She locked the door, pulled a small towel from her purse and dropped it on the floor. She was quickly kneeling on the towel in front of him, pulling his shorts down. His body responded and she soon had him deep in her mouth. She knew exactly how to please him by now and she wasn't wasting any time. He was soon spurting into her mouth as she swallowed it greedily.

Satisfied, she stood back up, pulling his shorts back up.

"Ok, you need to step out now, I really do need to go."

He nodded, fixed his shorts and belt, and walked out a bit shakily. The old man was still there, standing now greeting a woman about his age who was walking out of the ladies' room. He gave her a kiss, took her hand and they began heading for the parking lot. As they passed by the old man patted Jeremy on the shoulder with his free hand.

"That's a keeper young man, just like this one," he said with a grin and a wink.

"Yes, Sir she is."

Jeremy hurried to the men's room to take care of his own business. As he was adjusting his belt, he felt the weight of the money clip in his pocket. Glancing about, making sure he was alone in the bathroom, he pulled it back out. It was made of beautiful, supple leather, with...he looked more closely, his monogram on it. He went to fan the edge of the bills and realized there was something solid in the center. He opened the clip spreading the bills, first realizing that the outside two bills were $20s, but the rest were $100s. There must be 2 or 3 thousand dollars here he thought. That thought was cut off as he discovered what was in the center. A black metal card. He took it, flipping it over to reveal an American Express Black Card, with his name on it. He stood there dumbfounded until he heard someone entering the bathroom. He quickly put things back in order, jammed it into his pocket and hurried out.

Esmerelda was waiting when he came out. She took his arm and they headed for the car.

They continued down the highway, chatting and joking.

Esmerelda pointed to a billboard advertising an adult store 5 exits away.

"Should we stop?" she asked innocently.

"Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, I've already got lingerie, but maybe a naughty costume? Have you ever done any role playing? Spent the night with a not so innocent schoolgirl? Maybe a frisky French maid?"

"Well, an ex had this nurse outfit, and it was pretty hot actually."

"Anything strike your fancy?"

"I'd actually been meaning to ask you..."

She leaned closer, eyes brightening in anticipation.

"If you still have that witch's costume from the night we met. You were out of it pretty fast, not that I'm complaining," he added hurriedly," and the thought of having such a sexy witch cast a spell on me...well...I've actually had a few dreams about it." He admitted, blushing a little.

Esmerelda leaned back, Jeremy glanced over to see her, eyes thoughtful, biting her bottom lip a little as she so often seemed to when she was lost in thought.

They drove on in silence until they were almost to the exit.

He pointed, "did you want to..."

"No, we can save that, but I'm glad to know you like the idea."

She smiled brightly at him again and their conversations resumed. A few more miles down the road she directed him to an exit and gave him the name of the hotel. They passed through a small town and found themselves winding through the Hill Country.

Jeremy was a good driver; his father had owned Porsches as long as he could remember and his response to the inevitable teenage boy begging to drive it was to send him to a professional driving school. His mother had objected with his older brother, arguing that sending a teenage boy to racing school was just encouraging him to drive fast.

His father had countered that any son of his was inevitably going to drive fast, they ought to at least know what the hell they were doing.

Dad had won the argument, Jeremy always felt it wasn't because he was a better debater but because he was right. The first time 16-year-old Jeremy spun a car off the track that he'd been absolutely sure he was in control of a second before his whole perspective changed.

Now he was carving through the twists of the road, enjoying every minute. All too soon he saw the sign for the hotel and turned onto a smaller back road.

He glanced over, Esmeralda was twisted in the seat, one leg curled up under her, eyes fixed on him.

"Sorry, I just sort of...got lost for a second."

"Don't be, I loved it, you were so...focused. I've never seen you like that."

He blushed again, turning his eyes back to the road. Spotting another sign, he turned into the driveway. It was a boutique hotel, built from local stone and the drive led to a portico by the entrance with a small sign that said, "check in".

He pulled the car up to it and two uniformed attendants approached. The smaller of the two, a petite brunette extended her hand, "your keys sir."

He hesitated a moment then handed the fob over. She opened the hood and assisted the man with her in unloading what little luggage they had. His gym bag wa stoon looking very out of place on a baggage cart next to Esmerelda's things.

"Right this way, sir, Ma'am", the bellhop said, guiding them into the lobby.

It was a spacious room, all stone and wood, a fireplace large enough to burn small trees surrounded by plush leather couches.

The bellhop proceeded to the desk where another man was waiting, an older Hispanic gentleman with a gracious smile.

"Mr. York, a pleasure to see you sir, I'm Mr. Salazar and my staff and I are at your service. I have you and the lady booked in the Roosevelt cabin, if that's acceptable?"

"Of course, that will be just fine," he replied having no idea what else to say.

"Is there anything else you require?"

"Not that I can..." he was cut off by Esmerelda's touch on his arm.

He turned to face her, "Yes, dear."

She smiled at Mr. Salazar, "if you could have the kitchen send up some of those wonderful smoked sirloin nachos, and a wine to accompany them. We'll trust the sommelier's judgement."

"Absolutely, Mrs. York, is there anything else?"

Esmerelda looked back to Jeremy, "that should be all," he said.

"Excellent, Nathan will take you to your rooms then."

The bellhop smiled, "if you'll follow me."

The hotel had two wings, angling 45 degrees off the lobby, Nathan led them down the wing to the left, through the long hallway then out a door.

Jeremy followed obediently, not sure what had surprised him more, Salazar knowing his name or addressing Esmerelda as Mrs. York. The path led up a low rise, as they crested it there was another building, a small house really, built of the same wood and stone as the main building. He opened the door and held it for Jeremy and Esmerelda, then followed with the cart.

She smiled at him, "just put them in the bedroom."

He left the cart, picking up the bags and going through a door to the right.

Jeremy looked around the cabin.

The layout seemed to mimic the main building with wings at 45 degrees to each side. The front door opened into a large living room, to the left he could see a kitchen and bar, the right had the double door Nathan had disappeared through. He returned a moment later, he approached Jeremy and handed him the key card he'd used to open the door.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?"

He reached into his pocket, taking a bill off the roll, palming it, he shook the bellhop's hand passing him the bill.

"No, thank you."

He pocketed the bill smoothly, "very well, Sir," then he disappeared.

There were large windows on the door opposite the entrance, and two sets of double doors providing access to the pool. It wasn't terribly large, but it had an infinity edge, dropping away to the small valley below. He wandered outside looking around, a small bar, a hot tub connected to the pool, various chairs, a fire pit and an outdoor shower completed the space. Looking around he realized, because the cabin was slightly uphill from the main hotel and the hill slopped steeply down from the poolside the pool area was effectively hidden from view.

He admired the view for a moment longer, then went back inside. He could hear Esmerelda through the doors where Nathan had taken the luggage.

As he'd suspected it was the bedroom, a large bed ornate wooden bed, bigger than a king he was sure was centered along one wall, opposite a bank of windows, with a magnificent chandelier above. A small sitting area with leather loveseat and two recliners occupied the far end of the room by windows that overlooked the pool. The other wall had an archway leading into the bathroom. Esmerelda came out of the bathroom, "just putting my things away."

She was interrupted by a knock on the door, "Can you get that, Dear?"

"Of, course."

Jeremy found a young woman at the door with a cart laden with a large, covered platter, a bottle of wine and two glasses. He opened the door, and she rolled the cart in and looked at him expectantly, he glanced around the room..."on the table there will be fine."

She rolled the cart over and efficiently arranged the food and wine on the table.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?"

"No, thank you," he replied as another bill changed hands.

The door closed and Esmerelda emerged from the bedroom naked.

"I'm starving," she announced.

She sat down at the table, poured two glasses of wine and beckoned him over.

"You have to try these," she gestured to the nachos," it seems silly, but they are to die for. The smoked sirloin is amazing, they make the chips from scratch with what must be the greatest corn on earth, and the cheese...it would probably give your average Frenchman apoplexy to know the quality of cheese being turned into nachos."

She sipped the wine, "and Marcos is spot on with his wine selection as always."

He sat down and took a chip. They were indeed delightful.

"Do you come here often?"

"Not as often as I used to," a tinge of regret in her voice, "but Endora and I try to have a girls weekend every couple of months and we book this suite, sometimes her sister Jessica and her friend Rebecah come along and we go with the Travis suite, it has a second bedroom."

Esmerelda was on her second glass of wine as they finished off the plate.

"What time is it?"

Jeremy checked his watch, "130".

"We've got to get going, we have an appointment at 2."

"For what?"

"This is a spa...go take a quick shower."

He finished his wine and set off for the shower. Esmerelda made a quick call from the room phone and followed after.

Jeremy stepped out of the shower and she stood waiting with a most luxurious towel he'd ever encountered. He quickly dried himself off and directed him to the two robes hanging near the towels.

"How does this work exactly."

"Just put on the robe and trust me."

He wrapped himself in the robe and followed her back out to the living room, as they donned the sandals that were waiting in the entryway there was a knock on the door.

"Our ride's here," she explained with a mischievous smile.

She opened the door to reveal a petite redhead, with a golf cart parked behind her.

"Ready, Ma'am?"

"Let's go."

"Like this?" Jeremy said nervously, gesturing towards the robes.

"Certainly, otherwise we'd just have to shower and put on a robe when we got there, this cuts out the middleman." She looked at the other woman, "Lara, could you be a dear and have them bring out two fresh robes for us?"

"I'd be happy to."

Esmerelda sat down in the passenger seat of the cart and Lara slid behind the wheel. Jeremy reluctantly followed and sat behind Esmerelda. They headed back towards the main building, then around the pool and to a building Jeremy hadn't seen before down the slope and hidden behind a small stand of trees. Lara parked the cart and ushered them into the building. Another young lady greeted them with a smile, "The Yorks for your 2pm, she said beaming. Right this way."

As they walked back into the spa Jeremy whispered to Esmerelda, "You knew that girl's name?"

"Of course, I am a regular, I know almost all the staff's names," she gestured towards the girl leading them, "She's Natalie, maybe there is a new person here or there, but people don't tend to leave this place. They are paid well, the tips are better, and they treat their people really well."

They were soon in a comfortable room with two massage tables in the middle.

"The masseuses will be with you shortly, if you'd like to get ready," Natalie informed them before stepping out.

Esmerelda took charge, taking Jeremy's robe and having him lay on his stomach on the table, she placed a towel over his bottom before hanging her robe on a hook next to his and climbing onto the other table. She had just finished positioning her own modesty towel when the door opened, and two women walked in.

They were both tall blondes, one with long hair tied up in a ponytail, the other with a short pixie cut.

"Hello ladies, if it is okay with you, perhaps Margo could work on me today and Misty could handle Jeremy. Go easy on him, it is his first time, and I am going to need him later."

Misty, the one with the pixie cut grinned, "I'll be very careful with him."

They were soon working on them, Jeremy had never had a massage like this before. Some physical therapy, and post injury treatment but never anything like this, and it was incredible. It was followed by an algae body wrap, then a detoxifying facial, combined with a manicure and pedicure.

He felt like a new man 4 hours later as Lara met them in the lobby and drove them back to their suite. As the door closed behind them, he came up behind Esmerelda, wrapping her in his arms, kissing her neck.

"That feels wonderful, but we have a dinner reservation," she said not trying to hide the regret in her voice, "I had considered room service, but... I guess I just really want to be out with you. If that makes any sense."

He gave her neck one more soft kiss then released her.

"It does, I feel that way too."

"I hope you don't mind, but...I picked out some clothes for you."

She looked at him sheepishly, "wanted us to look nice together."

He smiled, "Whatever you want."

She smiled looking a little relieved, "it's hanging up in the closet. I do hope you like it. Can you give me just a moment?"

"Of course."

She disappeared into the bedroom, a few minutes later he heard her call out, "ok, it's all yours."

When he entered the bedroom the bathroom door was closed, and he could hear her in there. He sauntered over to the closet and opened it. He found a black button up shirt, the material was a sinfully soft cotton, as he took it out of the closet and into the light, he realized it wasn't solid black, there was a pattern to it, but black on black, making it difficult to see unless the light caught it. Along with it he found a pair of dress slacks, a pair of beautiful cowboy boots, and a belt that was cut from the same leather with an ornate, if understated silver buckle. As he took the slacks off the hanger something fell out, he almost laughed out loud when he looked down and saw that it was a pair of white boxers covered in red hearts.

12