Maple Street Revisited part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dressed, discovering a pair of socks tucked conveniently into the boots, he marveled at how perfectly the boots fit. He was fairly certain he had sneakers that weren't half as comfortable. He fixed his hair in the mirror and went to sit on the couch and wait. He was admiring the view out over the pool when he heard the bathroom door open. He stood and turned, managing to face the bedroom door just as she emerged.

He had to put his hand on the couch to steady himself. She looked amazing. She was wearing a dark navy cocktail dress, it was almost two dresses, one over the other. The inner dress was a dark navy, strapless, cut not quite scandalously low. The skirt stopped well above her knee, and by itself wouldn't have been at all appropriate for a place like this, but over It was what was essentially a second dress. This one made of black lace. It had a boat neck both hiding and accentuating her breasts, with long sleeves. Similarly, the skirt was several inches longer than the skirt it covered. Her hair was up, in a 50s hairstyle, a scarf the same color as the dress tied into it. Matching blue shoes, with 3in heels completed the outfit.

"Do you like it?"

His mind raced, desperately searching for words, knowing he would come up short no matter what he said. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She blushed, then turned a slow pirouette so he could see the rest of it. The back was almost all lace, all the way down to her waist. Glimpses of her ivory skin peeking out.

"I'm sorry...I just don't have the words," he said softly.

She closed the distance between them, reaching out, taking his hands. "Any words you have will always be enough for me." Then she kissed him gently on the lips. As he stood there, admiring her beauty he made the connection... the lace in her dress...it was the same pattern hidden in his shirt.

A broad grin crossed his face.

"What's so funny?"

"I just noticed," he held his arm against hers, " the pattern. "

She smiled back at him," I was trying to be a but subtle, I really hope you don't mind."

"I don't, besides you'd have had to ruin the surprise for me to pack appropriately."

"I'm glad you feel that way. What time is it?"

He extended his arm, the sleeve moving clear of his watch, "635."

"That reminds me, that just won't do," gesturing at his wrist.

"What's wrong with my watch?"

"Nothing, it's a perfectly adequate watch most of the time, but tonight isn't most of the time. So take it off."

He unclasped the watch and was gently rubbing his bare wrist as she went back into the bedroom and returned with a small box her hand.

"Let me see your hand."

He extended it on command and removed something from the box. She quickly clasped the new watch around his wrist.

"There much better," she announced.

He raised his wrist, examining it. "Is this...real?"

"I'm going to he very upset with someone if it's not."

"But it's an Omega."

"It's the moon watch, I thought you'd like that" she added helpfully, "which also reminds me."

He continued staring at the watch as she removed something else from the box. She held up a platinum necklace, with a small crescent moon hanging from it. She turned away from him, holding the ends behind her.

"A little help?"

He broke away from staring at the watch to take the ends of the necklace. She moved her hair out of the way and he clasped the necklace around her neck.

Fixing her hair as she turned back to face him, giving him a quick kiss. "Time for dinner," she said eagerly.

They walked arm in arm back to the main building, then upstairs to the restraunt.

Both the food and atmosphere were incredible, and Jeremy soon found himself sitting in front of an empty plate, examing the remains of his steak wondering if there was a tiny piece he might have missed.

"They'd probably cook you another."

He laughed a little, "don't tempt me, they'd have to roll me out of here."

"Well, we can't have that, I need you under your own power."

The waiter returned," may I get you something else, desert perhaps?"

Jeremy looked to Esmerelda and she shook her head before responding," I don't think so Carlos, as tempting as Allison's deserts always are."

Jeremy watched her as she continued to chat with the waiter, admiring the ease she had with people. Certainly they were a professional staff, but she had such a disarming way of engaging with them. She wasn't a demanding customer, or even a customer at all, but a dear friend back to visit after a long absence.

Carlos cleared their plates then departed and Jeremy realized he had no idea what they had been talking about, he'd been so lost in his own thoughts.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, sorry just...wool gathering."

"My fault, Carlos wasn't here last time I visited, out sick I'm afraid, probably pretty boring for you listening to us catch up."

"It wasn't boredom...I was just being...amazed by you."

She cocked her head looking at him, "Well, I'm flattered, if a little confused."

"Just the way you are with people, you are so poised, elegant, yet friendly, and seem so genuinely caring..." his voice trailed off as he struggled to explain.

She reached across the table, taking his hand.

"I probably get that from my father. He's very much a people person, probably why he's so good at his job. He genuinely cares. You know that old saying, 'compromise means no one gets what they wanted'?"

Jeremy nodded.

"Well, my father has the Ambrose corrolary which was", she affected a deep sonorous voice, "but everyone leaves the table satisfied."

She gave his hand a little squeeze.

"I think my dad would agree," then after a short pause, "your dad's name is Ambrose?'

"Oh, no dear, that is the family name, his first name is Arthur."

"Esmerelda Ambrose," he said slowly.

"Indeed I am, Jeremy York, and now I think it's time we departed."

Jeremy looked around the dining room for Carlos.

"Did you need something else?"

"The check?"

"It's fine, they'll charge it to the room, but do leave a gratuity."

He reached stood up, pulling the money clip from his pocket, realizing he had no idea how much to tip, he'd never seen the check of course and there had been no prices on the menu.

Sensing his confusion, she subtlety held up two fingers. He nodded, peeled off two of the $100 bills and left them on the table.

She had definitely been right about things being outside his budget. He'd gone through his month's spending money on tips alone so far and would soon have been working on his grocery money.

He tucked the clip away, and taking Esmerelda's hand they left the restaurant.

They strolled through the cool night air back to their suite.

As they entered the dining room Jeremy saw there was a roaring fire in the pit by the pool.

They continued out to the patio. A discreet distance from the fire, near a two person chaise lounge was a silver cart. A chapagne bottle protruded from a matching silver ice bucket, flanked by two crystal champagne flutes. A covered silver platter took up the remaining space.

"They do think of everything, don't they?" Esmerelda said to no one in particular as they approached it.

She stopped, quickly removing her shoes setting them on one of the other chairs, then slid the champagne bottle out of the ice bucket.

"And they have an amazing cellar here," she remarked, as she returned the bottle to the ice, then lifted the cover from the tray. "It does appear if Allison has out done herself this time."

The tray was covered with a variety of tiny pastries.

"Her petit fours are legendary."

She picked one up, offering it to Jeremy, he opened his mouth wide.

"No silly, a small bite at first, that's when you truly taste it, the second bite you savor, and the third...you remember how good the first two bites were."

He took a small bite, it was amazing he thought as he chewed. He swallowed, then opened his mouth again. She moved the pastry to him again and he took his second bite. Larger this time but chewing slowly, savoring the flavors. Finishing it, he watched as she popped the remainder into her own mouth.

"Shall we try the champagne?"

Jeremy grinned at her, "if only they had provided a sword."

"A sword."

"To open the bottle with!"

"You can do that?"

"Actually, yes... figured it out for my cousin's wedding. Made a hell of a mess and destroyed a bunch of cheap bottles to learn how."

She smiled, shaking her head at him. "A sword."

He dropped to his knee, taking her hand looking into her yes, "Yes, My Lady, and my sword is your sword."

The usual twinkle in her green eyes disappeared, replaced by a look of concern.

"Be very careful with your oaths," she said quietly.

He stood slowly, looking at her, then her smile returned, "Can you open this like a normal person?"

"If you insist," he responded with a forlorn tone.

The cork popped free, and the glasses were filled, they stood sipping champagne, watching the fire, her small frame leaning against his bulk.

Esmerelda finished her drink, setting the empty glass down.

"Let's get these boots off you".

She knelt down, and he lifted one foot, then the other as she slid them off.

"Those are the most comfortable things I've ever worn."

"Well, I think I know what you are getting for your birthday. Maybe we can swing by tomorrow and you can pick something out."

She picked them up, carrying them over to the chair where her own shoes were. Jeremy shook his head, seeing them next to each other realized the leather of her shoes was identical to his boots. She truly had thought of everything.

She was back in front of him, placing a hand on either cheek, looking into his blue eyes, she slid her hands down, caressing his neck, down his collar. She began to slowly unbutton his shirt, opening it, sliding it off his shoulders, she took it over to the other chair, laying it over the back.

Her hands returned to his chest, moving over his well muscled body. Stopping to gently touch all of the small nicks and scars he'd accumulated in a life spent playing sports and being an active, outdoor, young man.

Finally, her hands arrived at his waist, opening the buckle of his belt, then his pants, she slid them down and he stepped out of them, she could see his arousal now, pressing hard against the heart covered boxers. She placed the pants with his shirt.

"Have a seat," she said, directing him onto the chaise lounge.

She removed her own dress now, her breasts contained in a black strapless bra, and he couldn't help but laugh as her panties came into view. They certainly weren't granny panties, but they had more fabric than anything he'd ever seen her in before, and they were the exact same heart pattern as his boxers.

"You like?" Playfully adopting a sexy pose.

"They look amazing on you".

She moved next to the chair, the white and red panties contrasting with her black bra, panties, garterbelt and stockings.

He realized the panties had two small bows, one at each of her hips, he watched as she reached down, pulling at the ends of both bows. They unraveled allowing the panties to fall away. She straddled him, and then lowered herself into his waiting arms. They kissed passionately in the fire light for several minutes, then she sat up, kneeling over him.

She moved down so her bottom was resting on his thighs, freeing his cock to again form a tent in the boxers. She ran a hand over it for a moment, then met his eyes.

"One more gift for you."

She reached back, unclasping her bra, she tossed it aside and he saw a platinum ring through each of her nipples.

She grinned at the look of shock and excitement on his face, she ran her fingers over them, pulling gently on the rings.

"Endora told me."

He nodded, remembering their conversation.

Then she took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts.

He beging to touch them, playing with her nipples, experimenting with the rings, gently at first carefully watching her reactions. Then as her pleasure from it became more obvious he began to use more force.

Her hand found his hardness through the boxers, running her hand over it, then, finally sliding them down far enough for it to spring free.

She took hold of it in one hand, raised herself up on her knees and drove it into her waiting pussy.

She began riding him, up and down, hips rocking. He simply held on now, letting her own motion pull on the rings. She tossed her head back, hair flying, the platinum of the necklace standing out against her damp skin, the tiny moon reflecting the fire light. Somehow, he noticed the moon over her shoulder, it was the exact same phase as the one on the necklace, as suddenly as he had made that connection his orgasm was upon him, his own hips pressing up as he filled her. Esmerelda cried out, her body shaking, she collapsed forward onto him.

They lay there like that for quite some time. He felt her stirring, he wasn't entirely sure if he'd been sleeping. The fire had died down and the night was still.

She moved off him carefully as if not wanting to disturb him. He watched as she silently padded over to the chair with their clothes. She sat, removing her stockings and garterbelt, then headed for the pool. It was illuminated with lights that made the water an even deeper blue and the light from what remained of the fire reflected in it. She walked down the steps, her shapely hips and bottom swaying as she went. Then she was in the water, doing a gentle breaststroke to the far side, the edge looking over the valley below. She folded her arms on the edge, putting her chin on them and letting her body float.

He stood up, grabbing a few fresh logs and adding them to the fire. He removed the boxers and joined her into the pool. The water was warm, and he was soon beside her, floating in the warm water looking out over the valley.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes, it makes me realize why some retreat."

"Retreat," he repeated slightly puzzled.

"It's, it's not important."

She extended her leg, running her toes down the back of his calf and they fell silent again.

"I could use another glass of champagne."

"I'll be right back," he offered.

"Let's both go back, if you're ready."

"Anywhere with you."

They swam back, and he retrieved a towel as she poured two more glasses. He carefully dried her off, then himself before they returned to lounge chair, she snuggled into his side. They drank champagne, watched the fire and sampled pastries for a while.

Esmerelda got to her feet, added a few more logs to the fire and returned to the chair.

The flames grew higher as the fresh wood caught.

She sat down and leaned back into him.

"Watching a fire always makes me horny," she confessed.

"My next place is totally going to have firepit."

She laughed, but her hand moved to his thigh, then continued on, she felt him stir as her hand found him. Fingers wrapping around his rapidly hardening shaft, starting to gently stroke him. His hands were on her shoulders, gently massaging them. Her hand left him for a moment, then it was back, rubbing warm oil on him, lubricating his manhood. She positioned herself in front of him, then slowly lowered herself. He felt his cock slide between her cheeks until the tip was pressing against her rosebud.

He felt his excitement building, they hadn't done this since that first weekend. He kept massaging her shoulders, fighting the temptation to press her down onto him, letting her control the pace. There was that exquisite tightness, then he was inside her, slowly filling her. She let out a small gasp as she took him all inside her. Pausing for a moment, savoring it. His hands moved to her front, fingertips running across her firm stomach, then finding their way to her breasts once again as he leaned in, kissing her back, her neck, nibbling at her ears.

She began a slow rythmn, rocking forward and back feeling him inside her. His left hand released her breast, and he moved it down, between her thighs, caressing her sex, fingertips exploring her, slipping between her folds. She cried out as his finger found her clitoris and began gently playing with it. She picked up the pace rocking back and forth faster now as she stretched to accommodate him.

He was kissing her back as he played with her, fingers working in time with her rocking. His other hand had moved to her hip, steadying her, while her own had found her breasts, or more accurately the nipple rings which she was now pulling and twisting.

Something possessed him and his hand left her hip and took hold of her hair, as she began to rock forward he gave it a sudden, if gentle tug.

She let out a moan of pleasure and he felt her body shaking, her sphincter squeezed down on him and he joined her in ecstasy.

She rocked a few more times then guided the hand on her clit up to her stomach as she sat there breathless.

She stood slowly, uncertain on her feet. He followed suit, pulling her close to him steadying her, then kissing her passionately.

Then he swept her off her feet into his arms. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as he carried her into the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed, before laying down beside her. She pressed back, spooning tightly against him. He placed an arm around her, and they both drifted off into blissful sleep.

12