Mar

Story Info
Old frirends find sex.
3.1k words
4.59
15.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
188 Followers

My wife had passed away a little over a year ago when I received an e-mail from Mar. Mar and her late husband, Harry, was a member of a camera club that I and my wife belonged to. Not close friends but after some of the club meetings a bunch of us would meet at a restaurant for snacks and conversation. I always appreciated Mar she was friendly without being pushy. Her husband was a pain, loud and always bragging about one thing or another. He passed away maybe two years before and Mar kind of stopped attending the club meetings but she kept her membership up to date for some reason.

I was surprised when I got the message. She apologized for not contacting me sooner and offered her condolences about Freda. She had been out of the country and had missed the announcement. Then she asked if I was interested in getting together for lunch sometime. I had kind of turned into a hermit when Freda passed and was looking for an opportunity to get out into the world again. So I responded and told her I thought that was a good idea and when was a good time and where would be a convenient restaurant. Her reply suggested the place where we had always met after the clubs get together. A date was set for the next week after the noon rush. I guess I was kind of excited to see her. I had enjoyed both her photographs and her conversation. At least the few times her husband let her get a word in.

I got to the restaurant a little early but she was already there waiting for me. "I hope I'm not keeping you from something important." she told me as I sat across from her. I told her that this was the most important item on today's agenda. That seemed to please her, if her smile was any indication. Lunch was very pleasant, the conversation covered many areas, with photography being the main topic. She had kind of dropped away a bit but expressed a need to get back into it. When I suggested that maybe we could go to the local zoo one morning and do a little shooting she jumped at the idea. We set a date and time for the following week. I lived further away from the zoo and she was on the way so I promised to pick her up at eight in the morning. "My goodness, I'll have to set the alarm clock. I haven't done that in over a year." She said smiling at me. I liked her smile, so warm and open.

The day was great. We wandered the whole zoo, taking pictures, laughing at the animals and having snacks at way to many food vendors. And I loved it when she turned deep red when I pointed out two monkeys that had started to mate. I tried to apologize when I thought I had embarrassed her. "No, that's okay. I know what animals do. It was just a bit of a surprise that's all." Things were a little strained for a while. Then as we walked around things returned to normal.

As I was driving away from the zoo Mar asked me if I would like maybe a sandwich and a cup of coffee. I thought that was a good idea and asked her if she had spot near here. "I thought I could make us lunch at my place. I have some really good bread and I baked a ham yesterday." I told her that she didn't need to go to any trouble, we could just stop somewhere. She insisted so I agreed. Our time had been pleasant so I thought another hour or so would be nice.

As we ate I told her of my plans to drive up north for a week soon. I have a small RV and hadn't used it at all the past year. "Oh that sounds like fun. When are you going?" So I told her what I was going to do and I would invite her along but it only had one bed so it would be a problem. She blushed again and said "I wouldn't have a problem with that. That's if you didn't have a problem with it."

To say I was surprised was an understament. I confessed that I thought it would be okay "But there is a problem. I'm a dirty old man." She looked at me kind of funny, so I explained. "I like lots of different things when it comes to sex. Some might think I have a problem with it." She still looked at me without saying a word but I could see she wanted to ask more. "I like porn, reading it and watching it." She looked at me. I continued, "I like oral, a lot, giving and receiving." She still hadn't run from the room screaming. "I enjoy anal play. Not intercourse but fingers. And there is a problem. I don't get as hard as I used to, age is catching up to me and it takes a lot of help to reach satisfaction some times."

She still sat there looking at me, not saying a word. "I better go. I'm sorry to have shocked you. I guess my big mouth has got me in trouble again." I let myself out the door. As I drove home I figured I would never see or hear from her again. The problem was I had really enjoyed our trip to the zoo and had thought we might make other day trips. Should I try and apologize again and maybe save something from this disaster. Maybe I could via e-mail, but being a coward at heart I didn't do anything.

Then, several days later, I got a phone call from her. "Can we talk? If you want to that is." I replied that I would love to have another chance. I would not talk about my strange behavior. Her answer back confused me. "No, I think I want to talk about it. Can we do it over the phone?" I told her I didn't think that was a good idea. I suggested we meet again for lunch one day soon. I thought she was going to say no because she waited before saying we could do that. Plans were made to meet the following Wednesday at the same place we had meet the first time.

I was on pins and needles as I drove to the restaurant. Lunch was a little strange, the elephant in the room and all. The food was good and my cola hit the spot. No diet stuff for me, I need the high octane. "I guess I better explain my reaction the other day. Or should I say lack of reaction?"

I tried to stop her, "There's no need to explain anything. What I do or enjoy is not your problem. If anything it's mine. I shouldn't have said what I did and I'm sorry. The best I should have done was to tell you that I was sorry and that I preferred to travel alone for now. You, I think, would have understood and maybe our friendship wouldn't have been affected. I can only say I'm sorry if I offended you and hope that we might be able to take a few more day trips. Please forgive me."

"Now, is it my turn?" she asked me. I tried to open my mouth and she shushed me. "My life with Harry wasn't a bed of roses. He was a braggart, a bore and lousy in bed. He only knew one thing, lift my nightgown, climb on top, push until he was done, roll off and go to sleep. Sometimes he might kiss me first. He would start and finish and I would lie there. At first I thought it was me, something wrong with me. My friends would say how much they enjoyed that special time with their husbands. We never talked about what or how or any of that stuff, just that it was special for them. I ran across a few of the romance novels. Nothing explicit, but hints you know? After he died I was, what the kids call surfing the web, and ran across a place that offered pictures of people doing what those monkeys were doing. Only these people were doing so much more. Touching, kissing, licking and doing I don't know what all. Some of the photos were so graphic. What they were doing was in plain sight. And I know they were probably actors, but they looked like they were having fun. Where was I when that fun was being handed out? Then you started to tell me what you wanted from a woman. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid if I reacted the wrong way you would think poorly of me. So I didn't say anything. I looked deeper on the web, I might have been obsessed. Did you know you can find anything and everything there? I found stories and movies. In one the woman was touching herself down there. And then I did it. Do you believe I had my first orgasm that night? That bastard I was married too had never given me the pleasure that sex can bring. I was going nuts. Every night for a month I would look at the web and then go to bed and touch myself. Then I thought of you. I remembered how kindly you treated your wife. How you would look at her with love. How Harry never looked at me unless he wanted something. God, I'm sorry. Why am I telling you this? It's not your problem. I have to leave." She got up and was out the door before I could say or do a thing.

When I got home my first thought was call her or send her a message. Except I didn't have a clue on what to say, I mean what could I say. Finally I decided to hell with it, we can be friends. I sent her a message asking her if she would like to go to a garden show, maybe take the cameras and see what we might find. If she wanted no more to do with me she could ignore the e-mail, she wouldn't have to turn me down in person. I got an answer back in minutes saying she would like that. So with a few more messages we had set a date and a time.

I picked her up at her home and we spent a good day wandering around the park. It was almost like our confessions had never happened. But I tried to keep the conversation light not wanting to open any wounds that might still be festering. On the way back to her place she asked if maybe we could stop and pick up a pizza and a few beers. "I haven't had a beer in years. Would that be okay? We can sit on the patio eat, drink and be merry."

So that's what we did. Mar drink four cans of the six-pack. I could sense she might be getting a little drunk. And I knew it when she asked me, "Will you take me to bed and fuck me?" I was to say stunned would be an understatement. Without saying another word she got up walked into the kitchen off the patio. "Look at me Billy." And she stood just inside and pulled her t-shirt off and then reached back and undid her bra and threw it behind her. "I'll let you play with my tits. Men like to do that don't they?" She pulled her slacks down, taking her panties with them. "Here look at my pussy. I trimmed the hair so I look like those babes on the web." With one hand she lifted one breast and pinched the nipple. "Guys like it when we play with ourselves don't they? Watch this." Her other hand went down to slip over her mound. Then she dropped her hands to her sides and stood still, looking shocked at what she was doing. Then tears began to run down her face. She turned and ran further into the house.

Mar was right, men like to watch women do sexual things with their body, at least this man does. Act horny, willing to put it out there, show some desire, not just wait until we make the first move. In seconds I was following her into the house. I could hear her slamming the bedroom door. I stopped and knocked, "Can I come in?"

Around her crying she told me, "Go away, I've made a big enough fool of myself." Did I mention that as I chased after Mar I had left my shorts and boxers on the kitchen floor and my shirt somewhere I don't know where? Without her permission I opened the door, "Mar, look at me, if you're being a fool then so am I." She rolled over on the bed and looked at me and smiled a little. I lay down next to her and held her in my arms. We just lay there for a long time.

I don't know if she could feel it or not but my erection was poking her in the hip. I guess she could when she asked if she could touch, "That thing that's poking me?"

I put my hand on a bare tit and gave it a little squeeze. "If you promise to treat it with the respect it's entitled to."

She sat up looked down at my penis, took ahold of it and gave it a squeeze, "If I call it a cock, can I kiss it? Or maybe put it in my mouth. Just a little, I won't bite you."

The next hour was wonderful. She licked and sucked me until I had to warn her if she kept it up she was going to get a mouth full. "I'm not ready for that just yet. Maybe later I can try that? Would you want me to swallow it, like they do in the porn movies?" she asked.

"If I come I won't be able to get hard again for hours, maybe days, like those young studs do. So if you want to get fucked you better stop blowing me."

Lifting her head she looked at me, "And why is it called a blow job when I'm sucking it?"

I didn't answer; I just pulled her a little higher in the bed and kissed my way down across her boobs, across her stomach until I reached the junction at her legs and torso. "Oh my God... what are you doing to me? Billy you better stop." I lifted my head to see if she didn't like what my tongue was doing to her. "No, don't stop. Do it some more. I can't believe it. Keep going, more, please more." And when I slipped finger inside her and curled it to touch her g spot she started to climax. I thought she was going to crush my head between her thighs. I'm not sure but it felt like her whole body was shaking. She didn't relax for a long time. I was beginning to think she might never come back down. Of course the fact that I continued to lick and suck and finger her may have something to do with it. When she crashed she just fell apart. One leg went west and the other went east. When I looked up she had the happiest look on her face that was possible. Her arms were spread wide just like her legs, there was a red flush to her chest, and I mean her tits. The nipples stood up proud and rosy.

"Well, did that meet your expectations?" I asked her.

"Mr. Billy you can do that to me any time you want to. I never dreamed something could feel so marvelous. It was out of this world. How did you ever learn that? I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Can we do it again, soon?" When I started to lower my head she changed her mind. "Maybe in a little while, okay?" She reached down and took my hard muscle in her hand, "I want to do something for you first." She looked me in the eyes, "What do you want? Suck you until you squirt in my mouth and make me swallow it? I'll do it. I want to do it. Will you let me?" And without waiting for an answer she put me in her mouth.

I let her until I could feel the sap starting to rise. "Stop...I want to finish in your puss." I pulled back and got her on her back, spread her legs and started to move inside her.

When I realized I might be acting like her husband I stopped and withdrew. "Keep going...why did you stop? I could feel it happening again. Put it back. Do me some more." She was right, just before I exploded Mar had another orgasm. Maybe it was the finger that I was rubbing her magic button or maybe the finger on my other hand that was massaging her back door. All I know is that when she reached the boiling point all hell broke loose.

As we calmed down we lay there on our backs holding hands. "Did you put your finger in my butt?" I told her that I only rubbed her back there a little. "It felt good, I liked it. You can do it again if you want. I think I understand why you like doing that. I'm going to touch you next time. Is it best if a person uses some oil or something slippery? You know, when a finger goes right up inside?"

Shortly after, I fell asleep and I'm sure Mar did also because she was holding on to my pecker like I might try to escape when I woke up in the middle of the night with a full bladder and a hard member, After getting free I stumbled to the bathroom, did my business and crawled back into the bed. She rolled over draped an arm across my chest. As she started to softly snore she mumbled, "I'm going to need something in the morning. Okay?"

When I woke up again the sun was shining in the window and I could smell coffee. After getting dressed and doing the bathroom thing I found my way to the kitchen. Mar was just taking a tray of sweet rolls out of the oven. "Okay sleepy head. Breakfast and then it's back to bed. Can you get it hard again? I want to do some more stuff."

The End

tailtales
tailtales
188 Followers