All Comments on 'Marabogo: Cuckold Island Ch. 04'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This isn’t interracial, it’s straight up racist.

Go fuck your self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You started this pile of shit 5 years ago and now you expect people to read another chapter of this disgustingly poorly written attempt at a story. This one, like all your others deserves a 1*.

dcblydcblyalmost 3 years ago

Eric, these are YOUR stories. No one has to read them. Some I like, some I don't, but you keep going. To all of you that don't like them simply move along.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpiealmost 3 years ago

I am stunned by the people complaining this is racist. This is erotica/porn and you have to actively seek it out. Why in the hell are these people reading this if they want to dictate what people SHOULD be turned on by, like some Moral Majority preachers from the 80's? If it doesn't turn you on, stop looking for it and reading stuff that allegedly offends you and go find something that does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Eeric, thank you for continuing this story. The first part of this story is one of the finest pieces of erotica I have read when Joshua learns that his wife knows where they are and what is going on. This part isn't my favourite, but the quality of your writing is excellent. Please take the time to complete the characters journey. I look forward to seeing where you take them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is it a story? No it's just a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Men who were inter resort did any of them suck a black man's dick we know at least two that did but what about everybody else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I liked it as I do most of eeric's stuff.

The domination of the white male by Black men is very arousing to me.

It's always a delight to read of Black men taking white women.

It's a wonderful safe world that eeric creates where everyone is happy. Black men naturally fucking grateful white women and the white males completely accepting their beta status.

How I wish we all could live in such a beautiful society.

felicitynyukfelicitynyukover 2 years ago

A

fantastic story, i can't wait for the next chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I liked it. Eeric writes sexy cuckold fiction where nobody gets hurt.

Reminded me of when I took my wife on holiday to Africa.

Oh man did she ever get fucked!

She found a big strong, well endowed Black guy and they fucked a lot. Wouldn't stop either, although I didn't like it I couldn't stop masturbating every chance I got, over and over. One after another. She even let me fuck her after she came straight back from being with him. Best fuck ever! Although I didn't last long. Her cunt was too hot and sticky.

AHH memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, eeric paints a picture of the most fantastic worlds. We white cuck males would love to be part of. Respectfully kissing Black mens feet as they fuck our wives. It's so intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eerics stories make me masturbate a lot.

As a white male myself these stories match so well with my fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please Eeric - continue with this series as far as possible. Brilliant story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love these stories the Black Men are so superior to the white and asian males and their women rightly want them.

Anyway I shall now masturbate accordingly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story, please please give us chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just another shitty bbc story

mroc77mroc778 months ago

I enjoyed the series and would welcome a chapter 5 if it isn't already there. As some other comments say, no one was hurt, everyone enjoyed their role, etc. I don't think I could ever be that submissive, but it was still hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such a great story when is the next one coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous