Marabogo: Cuckold Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Thank you." Joshua caught himself smiling. He was actually surprised by how good it felt being praised by Megan for such a thing. And as he stood there he was once more struck by her beauty. Her naked beauty. Her...

"Uhh." Joshua felt his penis being squeezed as it tried to grow inside his plastic chastity belt.

"Honey." Megan smiled. She could tell that her sweet husband was aroused by her and that he needed a small nudge to remember to get the suitcases.

"Oh. Right." With an awkward smile, Joshua nodded and tried his best to walk straight, which was hard with his aching penis.

Outside the door to their room, Joshua found the suitcases where he had left them. As he went to pick them up, the door to their closest neighbor opened up. A bare-chested and rather stocky black man came. Around his waist, he wore a loincloth that covered his backside but did very little to hide his massive manhood.

"May I see you again, Masamba?" A thin blonde, naked from top to bottom, in her mid-twenties, joined the robust Marabogan man by the door.

"You may." Masamba's voice was deep and rough. He wasn't used to English but had picked up bits and pieces. He had enjoyed stretching the delicate woman's pussy with his girthy cock, and had wondered if he would be able to fit in her tight butthole. But that was for another time, he had some tribal affairs to take care of.

Pamela, a former gymnast from a small town in Iowa, could barely hide her excitement and wanted to jump into Masamba's strong arms and kiss him. The only thing that stopped her was the fact that she didn't want to be improper.

"Thank you." Pamela looked at the strong black man with devotion and lust. She tried her best to keep her eyes upstairs, but the draw of his manhood was simply too strong for her to resist.

"Uhm... may I... kiss you goodbye?" Her eyes fell upon the giant bulge that protruded from his loincloth.

Masamba was well aware of how women wanted to say goodbye to him and gave the woman a nod.

"Thank you." An absolutely elated Pamela fell to her knees. She simply needed to properly say goodbye to the man who had just taken her to almost unreachable orgasmic heights.

As she reached up and grabbed the sides of his loincloth, her nipples poked out like small rocks. Even though she had just worshiped his manhood, sucked it, and cleaned it after he had pumped her pussy full of cum, she could hardly contain her desire to worship it again.

When she finally undid Masamba's loincloth, a gasp left her lips when his heavy cock and huge balls fell out, bounding slightly as they did. The tip of his cock reached all the way down to his knees. Once more Pamela found herself in awe at the sight of Masamba's tremendous black manhood. She wanted to caress it, to feel its weight between her fingers, to kiss his large ebony balls, knowing that they were filled with so much delicious cum. Cum that she wanted to taste, savor, and swallow.

But alas, she was only allowed one kiss. One passionate kiss...

"Mmm." Pamela leaned in and lightly pressed her soft lips against the bulbous head of Masamba's cock. It was with such reluctance that she broke off her kiss and picked up his loincloth and carefully wrapped it around his waist and tied it together on his left side.

Masamba could hear a palpable sigh from the woman when he grabbed his cock and hid it away from her longing eyes.

"Thank you for letting me worship your manhood." Pamela remained on her knees when she thanked Masamba. She felt that she belonged on her knees in front of such a compelling black man.

After an approving nod, Masamba looked past the woman, at her wala husband who watched from inside the room. Masamba had truly enjoyed seeing the skinny wala lick the cum from his wife after he had pulled his girthy and slimy cock from her pussy.

"Trevor, come and thank Masamba." Pamela noticed Masamba looking at her husband, and realized that Trevor and properly thanked him.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't want to get in the way." Trevor, a scrawny long-distance runner, his meager penis locked up in his chastity belt, made his way over to the door where his beautiful wife and Masamba waited for him. All the while feeling weak in front of the strong black man, whom he had watched fuck Pamela in such a vigorous manner.

"Uhm, thank you..." Trevor nervously got down on his hands and knees and first kissed Masamba's left foot. The nervousness stemmed from the fact that he wanted to be as proper as possible.

"For sleeping with my wife, and allowing me to watch." Trevor truly meant every word and hoped that Masamba felt that he had been mannerly.

"Good. You proper wala." Masamba looked down at the scrawny man.

"Thank... you, Mr. Masamba." Trevor felt such pride being called a proper wala, that the mister part just came out.

Just a dozen feet away, Joshua looked on with awe.

Wow... he must have had a great time... It wasn't Masamba that Joshua felt envious of, instead it was Trevor, who had gotten to watch his wife in bed with that hefty black man.

"Honey? The suitcases?" From inside the suite, Megan wondered why it took so long for her husband to get the suitcases.

"Oh, uhm." Joshua snapped out of the exciting sight in front of him.

"Uhh." His penis ached and dripped precum as he stood up with the suitcases.

"Here... here they are." He took a breath and carefully walked in and closed the door.

"Thank you, honey," Megan called out from the bathroom and whipped her hair up. She had gone to blow dry her hair when Joshua went to get the suitcases, and due to the island's warm climate, it hadn't taken very long for her hair to dry.

"I'll be right out." Megan turned and looked at her naked self in the mirror. Mostly she was happy with what she saw. Her legs were smooth and shaved, as were the rest of her body. Her behind was firm and... somewhat peachy. Maybe not to the extent of some of the models on Instagram, but in Megan's mind, most of that was just because of the legging they wore, which would make anyone's butt look good.

And you two look perky as always... Megan smiled when she lightly caressed her breasts, watching how they defied gravity with no sign of any sag. For a second she closed her eyes. She could still feel Obali's masculine hands on her breasts. Fondling them. Pinching her nipples in such an arousing manner.

When she opened her eyes, her gaze fell upon the Marabogan stone figure on the bathroom cabinet. The one-foot-tall statue depicted a tribal man with an erection the size of the figure itself.

I can certainly see that... Megan smiled to herself once more.

In the other room, Joshua had begun to unpack, and put a few things away in the closet, when Megan came out from the bathroom, still fully nude.

Wow... Megan might have only dried and styled her hair somewhat, but the difference was night and day to Joshua. Before, with her hair wet, she had been a stunning beauty. Now, she was a goddess. And having just seen how that other woman had said goodbye to the Marabogan man, Joshua found himself wondering if Megan had kissed Obali's manhood like that. An ever-growing part of him hoping that she had.

"Ughh." Joshua's trapped penis once again made itself known.

Megan heard her husband's small groan and smiled to herself. When she looked over she saw that Joshua had already started unpacking and had hung some clothes up.

"Did you make sure not to put any clothes in the Marabogan closet?" Megan asked whilst she went over to the bed and opened up her own suitcase.

"Oh, I'm not sure." Joshua didn't really know what she meant by the Marabogan closet. He had been a bit overwhelmed earlier when Elisabeth went over the room, so it could be that she had mentioned something and that he had missed it.

"Hm, there should be a sign on the doors..." Megan looked over at the three closet doors. She had planned to learn more of the Marabogan language and customs, but so far she had only learned a few words.

"Just there, right above you." Megan pointed towards the African sign on the right-most door, the one that Joshua hadn't opened.

"Oh, right." Joshua noticed the symbol, and for a moment he thought that it must be the Marabogan closet.

"I think that symbol means wala." Megan did recognize the sign as one of the few that Elisabeth had pointed out to her earlier.

"Oh, uhm, I think that's what Obali called me earlier. And so did a few other Marabogan men." Joshua didn't exactly know what it meant. But somehow it had felt right when Obali and the other Marabogan men had called him it.

"So I think that this might be my closet?" Joshua glanced over at Megan who nodded.

"I think you're right because the left one is the symbol for Marabogo, so that's the one we shouldn't use. I think that's only for Marabogan men who stay the night." Megan smiled to herself at the thought of spending a whole night in bed with a black man from the island.

"Oh, uhm, I should get these into my closet then." Joshua had already put some of his clothes into the Marabogan closet, so he hurried to get them into his own closet, the wala closet. As he moved his clothes, his penis started to ache once more when he thought about what Megan had said. That a Marabogan man might spend the whole night in bed with her.

"Good, and whilst you do that, I'll just try on one of these bikinis." Megan lit up with excitement when she held up the string bikini. She had bought several new bikinis just for the trip to Marabogo, and they were all skimpier than any she had worn before.

"Mm, this one is nice." Megan looked down at the Brazilian bikini she had just put on. The patch in front barely covered her pussy, another reason why she was glad that she had shaved before the trip. And her butt looks so good with just a string between them.

In between putting away his shirts, shorts, socks, and underwear, underwear which he would probably not get to wear during his time on the island, Joshua glanced over at his wife. Each time he would pause and be stunned by the sheer lack of fabric of Megan's bikinis.

Wow... Small beads of precum dripped down from the tip of his penis. He had never seen Megan so scantily clad, and that was probably what she was going to wear in front of all those Marabogan men.

"What do you think, honey?" Megan had decided on the Brazilian bikini.

Joshua had just finished putting all of his clothes away when Megan asked for his opinion.

With a palpable gulp, it was pretty clear what Joshua thought of his wife's bikini.

"You..." Joshua had to take another breath. Megan simply looked hotter than the... sun. The way her green top gently pushed inward against her areola made her beautiful and soft breasts push out and lightly flow out on all sides.

"You look amazing." Joshua had to blink a few times to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. Luckily, he wasn't.

"Mm, I'm glad. I can't wait to walk around all those big black men like this." Megan smiled and walked over to her loving husband.

"Is that something you are looking forward to as well?" Megan seductively ran her hand down her husband's soft shoulder.

"Uhm... y... yes." A day ago those words wouldn't have left his lips. Joshua wouldn't even have thought of such a thing. But here he was, actually imagining his lovely bribe, walking between a whole lot of Marabogan men, all with their huge black cocks hanging out.

"Mm, I can tell." Megan glanced down at Joshua's locked-away penis. Precum dripped from its pee slit.

"Well, shall we?" Megan asked her cute husband if he was ready to head outside with a lustful desire to explore the resort.

Joshua gulped with nervousness and anticipation.

"O... okay."

To be continued...

12