Mara's Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
975 Followers

He kissed Mara hard as he pulled her body against his. Then he released her and reached around behind her to unclasp her bra. When he slipped the straps over her shoulders and down her arms, Mara automatically folded her arms in front of her breasts. Brian gently took her hands and pulled them away from her body. Her perfect, firm breasts were tipped with very dark areolas and hard nipples. When he saw her naked breasts, he looked into Mara's eyes. "My god, you are even more perfect than I imagined. You have the most beautiful body I have ever seen." A smile came over her face, and she put both hands on Brian's face and pulled him to her. She opened her mouth as she kissed him with all the passion she had. Brian pulled away and put both hands around her left breast as he bent down and sucked the nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Mara moaned. She put her hands on his head and pulled him harder against her breast. Brian flicked his tongue quickly across the hard nipple, and Mara moaned louder. He opened his mouth and moved to the other breast, replacing his mouth with his thumb and index finger. He squeezed one nipple between his fingers while he flicked his tongue quickly across the other. Mara threw her head back and continued to moan while he assaulted her nipples. Finally, she pushed his head away and pulled it up so he was standing straight.

She started unbuttoning his shirt; he helped to quickly finish the job. He took off his shirt and his undershirt. Then she knelt down, unbuckled his belt, opened his pants button, and lowered the zipper. She pushed his pants to the floor. She grabbed his bulge and gave a gentle squeeze, causing Brian to let out a short moan. Then she stuck her hands in the waistband of his underwear and gently pulled them down. She grabbed his hard cock and started slowly licking, from bottom to top, like an ice cream cone. After a few licks, she stuck the tip of his dick in her mouth while she tickled his balls.

Brian's whole body was tingling. "No, no, stop. You're going to make me cum too quickly." Brian reached down to gently clutch her shoulders and pulled her up. He kissed her and said, "please don't go anywhere." She smiled as he bent down to untie his shoes, remove his socks, and pull off his pants and underwear.

He stood up and pulled Mara against him, feeling her breasts push into his bare chest. He slid his hands down her back and rubbed the perfect butt he had observed earlier. Then he put his hand in the elastic band of her pants and slowly pulled them down, kissing the exposed skin as he went. First her stomach, then her waist, then her mound. He licked at the wet spot on her panties, which made her gasp. He stuck his tongue onto the wet panties, pushing them into her pussy. She gasped a second time. Then he pushed her pants to the floor. As she held his head, he lifted her foot and removed her shoe. Then he removed the other. She stepped out of her pants, and he pushed them to the side.

He kissed his way back up her body, from her calves to her knees, to her thighs. He again kissed her wet panties. He placed a kiss on her belly button, then proceeded up her stomach until he returned to her breasts. He stuck both of his thumbs and index fingers in his mouth and used the wet fingers to squeeze her nipples. Both of them were breathing heavily as Mara released a series of groans. She reached up and pulled one of his hands away from her breast. Holding his hand in hers, she walked toward her bedroom, with Brian in tow.

She turned on a table lamp in the bedroom, which provided a warm glow. She pulled back the bedspread, sheet and blanket and climbed onto the bed on her back. She pulled Brian with her. Brian let go of her hand, and, rather than lie next to her, he moved toward the foot of the bed and positioned himself on his knees next to hers. He reached up for her panties and started to pull them down. She lifted her butt so he could remove them, and he pulled them all the way off. He spread her feet and crawled up between her legs. When he looked at her pussy, he gasped. Most of her hair had been removed, but what was left was trimmed very short. There was a ½ inch wide, pitch black, upside down U which went up the side of one outer pussy lip, over the top above her hood, and back down the other side. He had never seen anything like it before, and it got him very excited.

He slid up her legs, moved his mouth close to her pussy, and traced her pubic hair with his tongue. Up one side, over the top, then up from the bottom on the other side and over the top. Her short stubble tickled his tongue, but Mara just moaned. He repeated the action two more times before he centered his tongue at the bottom of her open lips and licked straight up. Mara let out a loud moan as her body shook. Liking the reaction, he repeated this two more times. Each time, Mara reacted with a loud moan. Brian then stuck his middle finger into her soaking pussy, and she let out a shriek. He pumped his finger a few times, and Mara lifted her butt. When Brian curled his finger and started tapping her G-spot, she bucked a little and moaned even more loudly. He continued fingering her for a few minutes.

Mara's clit was now fully exposed, and Brian put his lips around it. He gently touched it with his tongue, and Mara bucked hard into his face. He started flicking his tongue gently across her clit while he continued fingering her and rubbing her G-spot. When he sucked on her clit and rapidly moved his tongue in circles around it, a giant orgasm ripped through Mara. She lifted her butt, jamming her pussy harder into Brian's mouth. Ripples of waves washed through her body from her shoulders to her stomach to her pussy, each time pushing into Brian's mouth. She was making unintelligible sounds, combining grunts, moans, and screams. This continued for almost 30 seconds, and then Mara just collapsed onto the bed and pushed Brian's head away. She curled up into the fetal position and lay perfectly still with her eyes closed, her heart beating hard, and her breaths deep and fast.

Brian crawled behind her and wrapped his arms around her curled-up body. After more than a minute, she finally opened her eyes and slowly spun around to look at him.

"Holy fuck, Brian. That was unbelievable. Thank you." She gave him a short, tender kiss on the lips and closed her eyes again for a minute.

When she opened her eyes again, she smiled. She slid her hand down between the two of them and found his semi-hard dick. She took it in her hand and started stroking it, and the moaning Brian quickly obtained a full erection. "I want this in me," she said.

"Oh, God, Mara, holding you and having you touch me feels so good. And I want you so badly. But.... do you have a condom?"

Mara smiled at him. "And he's responsible, too!" She reached over to the nightstand and opened the top drawer. She pulled out a condom and handed it to him. "You remember how to use these?" she said with a smile.

He quickly tore it open and rolled it down his hard dick. He looked at Mara and said, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

"You sure make me feel beautiful. Now please make love to me."

Brian spread her legs and crawled up between them. He dipped his head and gave her pussy a lick, from bottom to top. Mara moaned but grabbed his head to pull him up. He moved up and sucked one nipple and then the other. Bringing more moans from Mara. Resting on his knees, he stuck a finger into her pussy to see if she was wet enough; he found her soaking. He put his hands on either side of Mara's arms and lifted his body up. She reached down, grabbed his dick, and guided it into her. She was so wet that he slid in all the way, bringing his body in contact with hers, and they both let out satisfied groans.

Brian just held himself there for a few seconds, enjoying the wonderful feeling of having his dick inside this beautiful woman. When he lifted himself to slide his dick back, he felt Mara squeeze him, tripling his euphoric feeling. He paused at the top for just a second, and then dropped quickly. Again, they both moaned. He started slowly going up and down, with both of them grunting at different times. After a couple of minutes, he started going a little faster. He wanted this feeling to last forever, but he realized he was so excited he wasn't going to be able to control himself much longer. Suddenly he pulled all the way out. Mara cried, "NO! NO!"

Brian moved to the side of her legs as he put one hand on each and said, "turn over. Get on your knees."

Mara quickly flipped over, lowered her head, and stuck her butt up in the air. Brian loved the beautiful view. He could see the ass he admired, her beautiful, pussy, and her trimmed pussy hair. He put one hand on each of her cheeks and rubbed them. Then he bent down and again stuck his tongue in her pussy. She let out a short scream. Then he moved forward, spread her cheeks, and placed his dick back in. When he pushed all the way in, they let out simultaneous groans. With his hands on her waist, Brian pulled back and then thrust forward. Every thrust brought shrieks from Mara and a moan from Brian.

Brian moved his hands off her waist, leaned forward, and cupped both of her hanging breasts. His strokes weren't quite as long in this position, but he loved the feeling of holding her tits. He massaged them and squeezed her nipples, bringing loud gasps from Mara as his dick continued sliding back and forth in her tight pussy.

Mara loved this position. Feeling his dick inside her while he played with her tits drove her wild. She started grunting with every movement. When Brian removed one of his hands from her breast and reached around to slide two fingers back and forth over her clit, she exploded. Her head dropped into the bed, she grunted loudly over and over again, and she involuntarily pushed her ass back into Brian with each spasm. Her pussy contracted around Brian's dick, and one more thrust from him threw him over the edge. He started shooting stream after stream of cum, his own convulsions matching Mara's. He grunted with each shot until he was totally empty. He leaned onto Mara's butt, and she collapsed her entire body onto the bed.

Brian lay on top of her for a few seconds, unable to move. Finally, he reached down to hold the ring of the condom on his shrinking dick as he pulled out and rolled onto the side of Mara. He removed the condom, tied it off, and threw it in a waste basket.

The two of them lay together quietly for a couple of minutes, letting their breathing return to normal. Finally, Mara lifted her head turned on her side, facing Brian.

"Wow. That was wonderful," she said.

"Mmmmmm. Yeah, for me, too. Thank you"

They were silent for another couple of minutes, enjoying the afterglow. Finally, Mara said, "I gotta tell you something. I have never, never, ever invited someone into my bed the first time I met him. And not the second or the third time, either."

"I'm sure glad you did tonight!" Brian said with a smile.

"Mmmmmmmm. Me too!"

"But why tonight? Why me? I mean, I'm not complaining! Just curious."

Mara didn't answer for a second. "I'm not sure. But it felt so right. You just made me feel so safe and so attractive."

"You don't need me to make you feel attractive. You just need to believe it yourself."

She put her arms around him and pulled him against her body. They hugged for a few minutes, and then Mara said she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she again laid down next to Brian. She thought he had a strange look on his face, like he was confused or pained about something. "You okay? Something wrong?"

Brian hesitated for a minute. "Uhh, I'm not sure of the rules here. Do you want me to leave so you can sleep by yourself?"

Mara laughed. "There are no rules. And no, I do NOT want you to leave. I want you to spend the night with me. Besides," she said as she smiled, "I might not be done with you tonight. Or have you had enough of my tits and this body?"

He sounded defensive as he said, "Oh my god, no! I could never get enough of your body.... and your tits."

Mara laughed. "Good."

"But I'm not sure my spent dick can do much to satisfy you right now."

Mara smiled at him. "Well, maybe I'll take that as a challenge to see if I can bring it back to life." She crawled half-way down the bed and twisted Brian's legs to make him lie on his back. She pushed his feet apart and started tickling his balls with one hand. Brian sucked in air when she touched him. She then leaned down and took his entire flaccid dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as she continued tickling his balls, and she felt him start to grow. She moved her lips to the tip of his dick and continued licking. Then she took her free hand and wrapped it around the rest of his dick. She slid her hand up and down the shaft while sucking on the tip. He was now quite hard, and she bobbed her head up and down a few times until he started moaning. She pulled her mouth off of him, pulled another condom out of her drawer, and handed it to him. As he ripped it open and put it on, she fingered herself. She was very wet and ready.

She moved up Brian's body and centered her pussy over his dick. She grabbed it, directed it to her waiting, wet pussy, and lowered herself all the way down. They both moaned as their pelvises touched. She put her hands on his thighs as she pulled her body up and lowered back down. Brian pulled his torso up so he could suck on her nipple. Mara moaned each time she dropped down on his body. After a minute Brian laid back down and put one hand around each of the beautiful breasts he had fallen in love with. He massaged them, squeezed them, pinched the nipples, and wanted to never let go. Mara was moving faster and faster over his dick, squeezing her muscles with every stroke.

Though he hated breaking contact with her breasts, he pulled his right hand away and stuck his middle three fingers in his mouth to get them as wet as he could. Then he reached forward and moved them quickly over Mara's clit. She immediately started screaming, and after 30 seconds, started grunting over and over again. Brian felt her pussy squeeze his dick harder than ever, and rather than going up and down, she kept jerking her body forward and back as her orgasm started. The pressure of her pussy and the jerking of her body that kept driving into his dick caused him to cum again. He only shot a few times, but the feeling of her on top, his hand on her breast, and his dick in her pussy made for a very happy sensation.

Mara collapsed on top of him and was breathing very heavily. She lay there motionless except for her heaving chest. She gradually started breathing more slowly until she finally returned to normal. She opened her eyes and looked at Brian with a smile. "I'm sorry. I kinda' just concentrated on myself there. But it was v-e-e-e-e-e-r-y nice."

Brian smiled back at her. "I'm happy to do anything I can to make you feel like that. Any. Thing. Any. Time."

He rolled her off of him so he could remove the condom and dispose of it. Then he pulled her back on top and just held her. They both fell asleep.

When Mara woke up in the morning, Brian was already dressed. When he saw her open her eyes, he knelt down to the bed and kissed her. "Want me to make a Starbucks run?"

"Thanks, but no. Last night you said you had to get to your client this morning. I won't keep you."

"Ummmm, I'm in town all week. I'm sure you're busy so I understand you might not have time. But if you happen to...."

Mara cut him off. "I want to see you again. Tonight. Is that okay?"

A huge smile fell over Brian's face. "I was hoping you'd say that. Here, put your phone number in my phone. I'll call you later when I know when I'll be done working."

Brian immediately sent her a text message so she'd have his number. Then he gave her a long kiss and stood up to leave. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay." And as he opened the door, Mara continued, "and in the meantime, in case any other girl asks you, tell her you dick doesn't need to be any bigger."

Brian laughed. "There's only one psycho-girl who would ever ask about that. I don't think I need to worry about anyone else asking."

And he closed the door.

Leader12
Leader12
975 Followers
12