Danni's Rules

Story Info
Co-workers get naughty in the office.
3.5k words
4.67
53.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers

Danni was known as the PowerPoint Queen. At least that's what Robert called her. He would send her rough slides with crappy graphics, and she would turn them into works of art with beautiful images and graphs that perfectly presented his ideas in simple, clear presentations. The Graphics department consisted of Danni and one other person she supervised, but Robert would only let Danni work on his projects.

Danni had been with the firm for nine years. She liked her job and the people she worked with. The company was willing to spend money to give her the equipment she requested, and she felt like they valued her skills. After the recent move to the new offices downtown, she got a new, very fast computer and two huge high-resolution monitors. Although she was in a cubicle, it had high walls which gave her a feeling of privacy.

Robert started working a year before Danni, after receiving his MBA, and was a senior manager in the consulting division. He started with the company when they first opened an office in the Chicago suburbs, so only the VP in Chicago, who moved from the San Francisco headquarters, was more senior. When the office relocated to a larger office downtown, the company took over office space that was already built out. In order to save money, they left the configuration as it was, including the four large corner offices. Even though his job level didn't qualify for such a large office, his seniority within the Chicago office meant one of those corner offices would be his.

Danni was a very pretty woman who exercised and danced regularly to keep in shape. She had black hair, which she sometimes wore perfectly straight and sometimes wore very curly. She had beautiful blue eyes and small, firm breasts. Danni never came to terms with the size of her breasts. Much of her hang-up was related to the guy who her took her virginity. She can still picture the moment when he removed her shirt and bra. He looked at her, shook his head, and said, "Jesus. I knew you weren't sporting double Ds, but those are tiny!" Needless to say, it left a lasting impression.

Even Steve, her fiancé, didn't do much to improve her negative body image. She once made a comment to him about having small breasts and apologized for not having bigger ones (as if it was her fault), and his response was a less-than-uplifting "yeah, well, it is what it is."

Robert was six feet tall, in good shape, and had above average looks. He hadn't been in a relationship for the last 5 years which allowed him to pour his time into work. He never planned to stay at his first job for ten years, but he found little reason to leave. He liked what he did, he was well-paid, he received a rapid set of promotions, and he liked the people in the Chicago office. He didn't always like dealing with some of the VPs in San Francisco, but the good times far exceeded the bad.

Robert was very outgoing and could often be found walking around the office asking people how they were doing. He cared about the people in the office, whether or not they worked directly for him. If Danni was working on a project for him, he always made a point of stopping in her office. Ostensibly he was there to check out her progress on the project, but in reality, he was also there to check out her. He would frequently walk up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, and ask how she was doing. Sometimes it was a quick 20-second conversation, but other times she would bring up his project and show him the progress she was making. He would stand behind her looking at her monitor... and occasionally looking down her blouse. He found Danni very attractive. Although he knew she was engaged to Steve, he would still think about the things he'd like to do with her. They had worked together for a long time and had become friends. They would tease each other and occasionally flirt, but they never "crossed the line".

One morning Robert had a sudden feeling of guilt. He called Danni and asked her to stop by his office whenever she got a chance. Nothing critical, he said, and no rush; just stop by when it's convenient. Fifteen minutes later Danni tapped on his open door. She was wearing a royal blue satin blouse and a grey skirt.

Robert was on the phone but waved Danni in.

His office had a standard office desk which was laminated to look like wood. There were two guest chairs across from the desk covered in a grey tweed material. The large office also had a small couch covered in the same material as the guest chairs and a small conference table. A bookcase was on the wall across from his desk.

Danni sat in one of the guest chairs while Robert finished his call. He dramatically rolled his eyes a couple of times while looking at Danni, clearly making fun of the person at the other end. This brought a smile to her face. After a couple of minutes, he finished his call, hung up the phone, and stood up.

"How's it going today?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Not too bad. No one's been too big of an asshole today, so I guess it's a good day." Robert gave a small chuckle. He walked around the desk, walked past Danni over to the door, and closed it. He walked back toward her but stopped behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders, paused for a second, and said, "I think I might owe you a huge apology."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Look, I'm a touchy, feely kind of guy. I frequently sneak up on you in your office and put my hands on your shoulders just like this. I like putting my hands on your shoulders. But I never really asked you if it was ok. We've known each other a long time, but I suddenly realized this might make you very uncomfortable. I feel really bad about that, and I'm sorry." Even though he just apologized, he didn't even realize his hands were still on her shoulders. He was still doing the very thing he was trying to apologize for.

"No, no, no... don't be ridiculous. You don't need to apologize." She didn't mention that she liked him touching her, and it often got her excited. In fact, she was getting wet right now.

"Are you sure? I mean many people would say it's totally inappropriate, and I'll stop if you ask. No hard feelings."

"No, really. I'm quite fine with it. I love it when you stop in my office and we get to talk. I like it when you rub my shoulders."

"Okay, good. I didn't WANT to stop," he chuckled, "but I really didn't want to piss you off or make you feel uncomfortable. Now all I have to do is make sure I control myself and only keep my hands on your shoulders!"

In a very quiet voice, Danni even surprised herself when she said, "Actually, I wish you wouldn't."

Robert quickly pulled his hands off her shoulders. "I'm sorry. You wish I wouldn't touch you?"

Danni reached back to grab his hands and put them back on her shoulders. In an even quieter voice, almost a whisper, she said, "No. I wish you wouldn't control yourself."

It took Robert a second to process what he heard. Did she really say what he thought he heard? He leaned down, used his left hand to pull her hair out of the way, and very, very softly kissed the back of her neck. Danni closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. This gave Robert the confidence to slide his right hand off her shoulder, across the front of her chest, inside her blouse and down toward her left breast. When his hand slid over her breast, Robert and Danni let off simultaneous moans. It took only seconds for Danni's nipples to become hard, and Robert could feel them through her bra. He slid the nipple in the gap between his index and middle finger and rubbed it between those fingers as he massaged her breast. Her moans encouraged him to continue gently squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple.

Robert could not believe this was happening. He actually felt light-headed, either because of the excitement at touching her or because all his blood was rushing to his dick. He continued to softly kiss Danni's neck as he pulled his hand back just enough to reach the top of her bra. Then he slipped his fingers into her bra and touched the top of her bare breast. Both of them were breathing heavily.

Robert removed his hand, stood up, and walked around to the front of the chair. He grabbed Danni's hands and pulled her up so she was standing in front of him. He looked at her face and smiled as he leaned in toward her. She reciprocated and placed her lips on his. He pulled her into him, grinding his hard dick against her. She moaned as their tongues flicked at each other. His left hand reached down and squeezed her ass as his right hand slid up her rib cage and landed on her breast. They continued kissing as he massaged her breast and her ass.

Robert pulled away from her lips and kissed the bottom of her neck. Then he kissed down her chest until he reached the button of her blouse. He ran his index finger along the edge of her blouse, from her shoulder to the button. Then he repeated this on the other side. Then he opened the button and spread open the blouse. He kissed just above the next closed button and repeated the action, sliding a finger along the edge of the blouse on one side, and then the other. Then he opened the next button and spread her blouse wide. This exposed both of her bra-covered breasts, and he could see her dark areolas through the lacey bra. He leaned in and licked one nipple right through her bra while squeezing the other with his right hand.

Danni threw her head back and held his head against her breast. Her panties were soaking, and her head was spinning. Robert pulled the blouse out of her skirt, quickly opened the last few buttons, and slipped the blouse off. Although he might have gone slower if he was in his bedroom, he was in a dangerous office where people were walking the halls. He wasted no time in sliding his hands behind her to unhook her bra. He pulled the straps off her shoulder and removed her bra, exposing her breasts. They were a B-cup with nicely proportioned, very dark areolas. Her hard nipples stood out like steel pins.

"Jesus!", he blurted out. Danni stiffened, suddenly flashing back to her first lover. "You are beautiful!" A huge smile crossed her face as she grabbed his head and pulled it toward her left breast. Robert didn't need an instruction manual to know what she wanted - and he was more than happy to oblige. He started planting soft, wet kisses around the perimeter of her breast, spiraling in closer and closer to the center. Finally, he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard. Danni let out a moan and pulled his head tighter. All this time his left hand was massaging her right breast while squeezing and pulling on the nipple.

"My God, they're perfect", he said. "Even better than my fantasies."

Wait a minute, Danni thought. He's fantasized about my tits? This made her even wetter.

Suddenly Robert started kissing down Danni's body, across her stomach, and down to her skirt. He was on his knees now, as he reached around her and undid the hook at the back. Then he lowered the zipper and dropped the skirt to the floor. Her white panties were soaked. He quickly pulled them down, and she held onto his head as she stepped out of the skirt and panties. He smiled at her black pubic hair shaved into a perfect triangle on her mound, with everything south of that shaved clean. He thought this, too, was perfect. She was now naked, save for her 3-inch open-toe heels. He placed his hands on her bare ass as he leaned forward and kissed her pubic triangle.

Suddenly the door jiggled, and they both froze. When it didn't open, they both giggled for a second at the thought of someone walking in and seeing them like this. Robert walked over and quietly turned the latch to lock the door.

He walked back and held Danni's head in both of his hands. "You are absolutely beautiful. I've wanted to touch you like this for years. I want you so badly."

"You have no idea how wonderful you are making me feel. But I need to say something. We can do anything except fuck. I know this will sound weird, but that would be cheating on Steve."

Robert thought, yeah, that DOES sound weird. You're standing in front of me naked, you said I can do ANYTHING except fuck you, but the other stuff isn't cheating? It didn't matter; he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He simply nodded and slid his hand down from her neck, between her breasts, across her belly button, and down to her triangle. Then he traced the three sides of her triangle with his index finger, making her giggle. Then he lowered his middle finger down her lips and inserted it into her pussy. She gasped. She was absolutely soaking; he had never felt anyone this wet. He curled his finger up to massage her G-spot while he simultaneously rubbed his thumb over her exposed clit. She started whimpering but managed to stay quiet, knowing there were people in the next office and in the hall. He moved his finger in and out of her pussy faster and faster while his thumb continued teasing her clit, slowing down every so often to tap her G-spot over and over. It didn't take long before her stomach started spasming as she felt her orgasm roll through her body. She would gasp, not breath for a second, and then let out a moan. Then the cycle happened again. And again. And again. Robert kept up his stimulation the whole time until she finally collapsed in his arms.

He held her naked body tight against him until she finally came down and started breathing normally. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "That felt wonderful."

"I enjoyed it, too. I love making you feel good."

Robert didn't know if he'd ever have this opportunity again, and he didn't want to have any regrets about not having done whatever he could. He slowly led Danni over to the couch and gently pushed her down in a seating position. He then kneeled down, placed her legs over his shoulders, and started kissing her left inner thigh.

Danni shuddered. Steve didn't like to perform oral - he said it was gross. It had been a long time for her, but even the thought of Robert going down on her had her breathing heavily and getting wet again.

Robert kept kissing up toward her pussy, and just as his next kiss would have been on her lips, he pulled away. He switched over to her right inner thigh. Again, he started kissing up toward her pussy. Just as the next kiss would have been on her lips, he pulled away again.

"Do it! Please. Stop teasing me. Lick me!" Danni pleaded.

Robert smiled for half a second and then dragged the tip of his tongue from the bottom of her lips to the top. Then he flattened his tongue and gently licked her clit. Danni gasped, then moaned. Robert repeated the action - licked her lips, then licked her clit. And Danni gasped again. Robert slipped his finger into Danni while he wrapped his lips around her clit and gently sucked. Again Danni gasped and she grabbed his head and pulled it against her, making sure he wouldn't release her clit. His finger stroked in and out one second then tapped her G-spot the next. He kept switching between these actions as Danni started bucking just a little bit. His mouth alternated between using his tongue to swirl around the outside of her clit, licking her clit directly, and then closing his lips to gently suck her clit. After only a few minutes, Danni was in her own cycle of moaning, gasping, and bucking her torso. Robert's free hand was pinching her nipple and massaging her breast. Suddenly Danni gasped and stopped breathing for a second. Then she did it again. After a third time, the full orgasm hit. She starting throwing her head from side to side and moaning on and off. "Unf. Unf. Unf." This lasted for 20 seconds as she kept arching her back and bucking her body up and down. Robert kept up his licking and fingering until her body collapsed on the couch and she pushed his head away. Then she just lay quietly for over a minute until she opened her eyes and smiled at Robert.

"Holy shit! Thank you."

He smiled back and said, "Believe me, I enjoyed that, too. I love eating pussy, but I've never enjoyed it as much as eating you. Your entire body is so beautiful. I could never get too much of you." He really would have liked to fuck her, but she made the rules very clear.

"Stand up, please," she said. "I think it's your turn. We need to get some of these clothes off of you." As Robert stood up, Danni knelt down and opened his belt. She kept looking at his eyes as she opened the buckle on his pants and unzipped them. She pulled the pants down to the floor. She ran her hands up his legs, up his thighs, and then moved her right hand over the bulge in his boxer briefs. She gave his hard cock a squeeze, and he moaned. She then pulled down his underwear, pulling the waistband far in front to clear his hard dick.

Danni looked at Robert's dick and smiled. His dark pubic hair ended in a straight line about a half inch above his dick. Everything below that was shaved clean, including his shaft and his balls. It seemed like there was just enough space above the base of his dick for her tongue or her lips to avoid any hair. How considerate, she thought!

She held his dick up and slowly licked from the bottom of his balls, around to the front, and up his shaft. Robert let out a quiet moan. Then she did it again. Then, while tickling his balls with her left hand, she slid her lips over his dick and slid down. She clasped her lips tight and started going up and down his shaft. Robert loved the way she was sucking his cock. He didn't want to put his hands on her head, as he didn't want to force her to do any more than she wanted. He was so excited from everything that had happened so far, he knew he wasn't going to last long. When Danni reached behind and grabbed his bare ass, he knew he was done. He grunted, "I'm going to cum!" Danni squeezed his ass and held his dick in her mouth as he erupted. He moaned as he shot into her 4 or 5 times. She swallowed every drop and then licked him clean.

He stood still for a second, still not believing what had happened. He grabbed Danni's shoulders and lifted her up. Again, he looked up and down her perfect body. "Thank you. You are unbelievable!" Then he pulled her in and kissed her, tasting himself on her tongue. "As much as I want to fuck you, I understand. You can't imagine how wonderful you made me feel."

Danni was surprised he kissed her after the blowjob. Steve would never do that. She pulled his head and gave him another long, passionate, tongue-mingling kiss.

Again they heard the door rattle from people walking by in the hall, and she broke the kiss. They smiled at each other, and each of them quietly got dressed. Robert then hugged her one more time. "You sure it's okay if I put my hands on your shoulders?"

Danni chuckled. "Yeah, I suppose so. I won't report you to HR for that." She walked to the door, turned to look at Robert one more time, smiled, opened the door and left.

Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers