Marathon in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Melody," he replied, with hardly a glance. "I'm Ed. Excuse me, I'm just looking for my date..."

A caucasian woman with a pair of alabaster angel wings and a golden halo walked up to them and hooked her arm around his. She was absolutely, jaw-droppingly beautiful. And much taller too. Taller than both she and Ed.

The mystery woman's luminescent sapphire eyes locked with Melody's own brown ones before giving the Asian witch's body a once over. Then, she gave Melody a haughty smirk before taking Ed away.

Melody harrumphed. She grabbed a plate and filled it with soft cheese, some salted crackers, some plump, seedless green grapes, and a few morsels of a much less satisfying sort of meat.

As she nibbled on the pungent cheese and salty crystals, she examined the room more closely. Why on earth were there so many women here? And so gorgeous too, all of them! She had no idea that the floors above her bank hosted beauties such as these!

And Melody knew she was well above average in looks, but this place was laced with what had to be Traces--women with at least a touch of otherworldly power and the almost automatically gorgeous looks that came with it. You couldn't have the internet and not be confronted with a parade of Trace influencers, but seeing it in person where you couldn't tell yourself it was all filters was... daunting. Stories of Marathon having a whole coterie of Traces in his close orbit. The "Maratharem" as the more scandalous sites called it. She'd thought Auntie's magic gave her an unbeatable edge, but she realized now it might only level the playing field.

And pity upon any truly normal woman in this crowd. They were pretty much fucked. Or left unfucked. Whatever.

She heard the elevator ding. Another candidate sighted. Well dressed, pleated slacks and pinstripe suit, with a pocket handkerchief neatly displayed in a tan triangle. Just like something out of a TV show.

Melody made her approach, preparing a nice pickup line, before he was promptly whisked away by yet another tall bombshell. An Indian one this time, with multiple arms. And her bindi looked much more vibrant than just any old regular cosmetic.

Half an hour passed. Melody continued to strike out. Well, perhaps that wasn't the right phrase. She didn't even get a turn at bat!

Finally, some of her co-workers showed up. Not that she was interested in dating one, but she was just relieved to have some people to talk to! Even Chris with his insistence on talking about his pet tarantulas. Naturally, he had a few plastic ones glued all over his body.

"Claire! Bryan! Chris!" she called out.

"Whoa, Melody! Look at you!!" Claire gushed, dressed in a fuzzy, human-sized squirrel costume. "I didn't know you were always hiding such a huge pair of cannons!"

Oh god! Not only did none of the mixer guests pay her any mind, but now she was showing off the goods to her co-workers?

"Uh, you look good, Mel," Bryan said lamely. He was dressed in a t-shirt with a print that attempted to make him look like he was a zombie. On his head was a rubber prosthetic with a cartoonish axe buried in it.

"You too," Melody replied.

"Though, you know, I think this might not conform to office standards of decency. Is anyone else from the office here? You might want to do something about your costume..."

Fucking great, Melody thought.

"Want to do the photo booth flip book?" Chris asked. "I can get my tarantulas to crawl around me. Show you how I play with my real ones."

"Chris, that's... okay, yeah, why not," Claire shrugged. "Melody?"

Melody suddenly felt very self conscious about how much skin she was showing. The last thing she needed was for this to make the rounds at her office.

Melody examined all the beautiful women. She sighed.

"Hey, you guys go ahead. I've had a long day," she lied.

"Oh... okay..." Bryan sounded disappointed.

"What? We just got here!" Claire whined.

"You see, fuzzy longlegs crawl up my arm like this, but Count Spicula usually hangs out around my shoulders..." Chris began.

"Sorry guys I'll see you Monday though!" Melody blurted out and immediately headed for the exit.

She hadn't noticed that she had in fact caught someone's eye. He followed her out, black robes swirling against the ankle deep fog..

Chapter 5

Melody stomped along the streets of Koreatown in frustration. The world had changed, she'd hit her own kind of jackpot without having her whole neighborhood lit on fire, and she was still living in her sisters' shadows? Little spells here and there to earn her a better salary, get a nice price on a small apartment in downtown Los Angeles, but all her relatives talked about at family gatherings was how good of a wife Helen was to her brain surgeon husband, and how Jane was graduating top of her class and about to join a prestigious law firm.

Police sirens wailed in the background, the constant soundtrack of the city of angels. The bright white streetlights flooded the night sky, transforming it into a hazy, dreamlike mist. The arid heat of the city enveloped her senses, clouding her mind.

Despairing, Melody couldn't see a future for her at all in this damn city. Not right now.

"Fuck this," Melody decided on the spot. She was going to drown her woes at a bar and nightclub. Maybe she could slip her potion into someone else's drink, so that they could be the perfect date for her.

Ugh. Dammit! No, she couldn't do that. That may as well be date rape. The whole point was that SHE would find a good person to spend hopefully more than an evening with, and take the potion herself.

Fumbling with her risque costume at an ATM, Melody didn't notice the regular sights and smells of the smoggy city morph into a dark shroud until it was too late. She gasped when the smell of sulfur and ash invaded her nose. Even the sound of rushing traffic and wailing sirens faded from hearing.

Was she being attacked by another magician!? The black smoke thickened around her. Melody began to incant.

"Crimson tide... no, wait!

Black cloud of fog so weighty,

Whisk me--- mmf!"

It was too late. A powerful hand pierced the dark smoke and covered her mouth. Her assaulter was far too strong!

"Well, well, it's not just a costume, is it? Looks like I really found me a jin-u-wine witch."

"Mmf! Mmf!" Melody struggled in fear. Shit! All that practice with memorizing couplets, and she still stumbled at the critical juncture! Was this what all the omens had been warning her about? Why did she ignore them so blithely!?

"Me and my boys, we burn witches. But maybe, we'll have some fun with you before we burn you, hmm?"

Melody tried to elbow the voice whispering in her ear, or to stomp on his foot with her heel. But there was nothing corporeal behind her to strike. And then, somehow, her arms were locked behind her back as well.

"Mmm!!!" Melody tried to scream once more. Was it really going to end like this?

Suddenly, her arms were free to move again. She felt the hand forcing her mouth shut get ripped away as well. The smoke began to dissipate.

A tall, lean, bald soldier had what looked like a Neo Nazi in a chokehold, one arm across his neck, the other pulling it back like a vice. The despicable, struggling assaulter's eyes quickly rolled up into his head as he passed out from asphyxiation.

Tall, dark, and handsome let the perpetrator slump to the floor.

"Miss, are you okay?"

Melody's legs gave out. He reached out to catch her, hoisting her slender frame effortlessly. His arms felt so solid and strong!

"Breathe, breathe... you'll be okay."

Melody choked on her own sobbing for a few minutes. Her savior sat by her side, patting her on the back hesitantly, trying to offer comfort while still being a gentleman. He called the cops and reported the incident.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Melody managed when she was able to speak.

"The police will be here soon. Are you okay to give them a statement?"

"Um... I'd rather not!" Melody glanced at her outfit. "It's... it's just a costume, you know? I don't want any trouble." She really hoped he would take the hint.

"I understand. Let's go, then. The police are probably looking for this creep already..." He gestured to the still unconscious... God, had he been about to kill her? Melody shuddered.

"Can I take you anywhere?" He offered kindly.

"I was just about to go for a night out, but I think that's out of the question," Melody chuckled as she stood up on wobbly knees.

"If I may be so bold, Miss..."

"Melody."

"Hello, Miss Melody. It's nice to meet you. I'm Zack."

Melody giggled at the title. "Zack, you literally saved my life! Just Melody is fine. It's nice to meet you too."

He smiled. God he was gorgeous. Brilliant white teeth, that chiseled jaw and butt-chin...

"I was just on my way to a private party. Office mixer. It's that large building, one block down. Public area. You'll see reception and other people in the lobby, I'm sure. Nothing sketchy."

Melody stared. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, ma'am! I promise, it will be safe."

"I just came from there!" Melody broke out into laughter. "I take it you're not really a soldier!"

"Oh, I certainly am not! This is just a costume. And... you just left the Montgomery party? Well, that's disappointing... perhaps I can take you somewhere safe and drop you off?" he looked a little crestfallen.

"Well, it sounds like you don't have a date, right?" Melody double checked.

"That is correct, Miss Melody. I mean, Melody."

"You know..." she twirled her cotton candy hair, "your costume is wrong."

"What do you mean?" He glanced down, suddenly looking quite concerned.

"You really should have come as a knight. A knight in shining armor. I'd love to go back to the party with you."

"Great! That's great!" Even in the darkness, the blush was visibly rising through his tanned, rugged face.

"Just give me a second..."

Melody turned away and pulled out a hand mirror to check herself out. And also see that Zack wasn't looking when she guzzled down her perfect-date potion.

Chapter 6

They marched back into the lobby and promptly received their badges. Riding the elevator up, Melody could feel herself growing bolder by the moment. Downright flirtatious. Saucy.

"So, Zack, what do you do?" she asked, tracing the faux emblem stitched on his soldier costume.

"I work on the top floor, actually. We manage money for some big clients," he replied evenly.

"Top floor!? Oh my! I'm just down on the third, working for One Capital," Melody almost felt embarrassed to admit. But she pressed her flank into his, anyhow. Her head only came up to his strong chest!

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. Your company has a bit of business with ours. The partnership is healthy."

Was her potion even working? Zack hardly seemed to respond at all! But it only made Melody redouble her efforts. Somehow, she knew it would work out.

The elevator doors slid open. Melody was greeted with a familiar sight. But this time, she felt much more optimistic about her chances.

"Zack! You're late!" a female voice rang out.

Two more slender, beautiful women approached them. These two were dressed as lingerie models, for Christ's sake! Melody gripped even tighter to her precious knight. And as if the universe were shining a spotlight on her upcoming confrontation, Claire, Bryan, and Chris had just noticed her re-arrival, watching intently as the scene unfolded.

"Sarah, Sierra, this is Melody," Zack introduced them.

"Oh, Melody! Well aren't you just a cute lil button!"

"So this is your type, Zack? No wonder we never stood a chance!"

"Where do you work, lil one?"

"Ahem, ladies," Zack tried to cease their condescending tones.

"Third floor. One Capital," Melody answered confidently.

"Oh, isn't that charming! One Capital has quite a... cute market cap, does it not?" Sarah prodded. Sierra smirked.

"Cute enough for Zack, I'd say," Melody spat back. She looked up at him, eyes pleading for a tiny bit of assistance.

He returned her smile. "Yes, certainly. Ladies, if you don't mind, I'd like to show Melody around. Two women as experienced as yourselves should have no issue making acquaintances, I imagine?"

Melody watched Sarah and Sierra gasp at the insult. Oh, this night may have started out badly, but it was coming up black cats and broomsticks now!

To Melody's surprise, the two girls gave Zack a knowing look and a wink, as if happy for him. They walked away, stealing glances at Melody, nudging each other's elbows and giggling.

"Shall we?" He extended his elbow and swept an arm toward the dance floor.

Melody entwined her arm with his, gave her colleagues a reassuring wave, and flashed him a bright smile.

"Watch your step, m'lady. Or should I say, 'M'lody?'" Zack nearly lifted her off the floor with that slight contact.

"Smooth one, m'lord!" she chuckled. Oh, this was definitely going well! Even his stupid joke was cute!

The two of them gyrated to the dance remix uptempo beat of Monster Mash. Melody inserted her will, forcing herself on top of him despite his outward reluctance. Her neck was starting to get sore from looking into his dark, smoky eyes, but she wasn't about to break eye contact anytime soon.

The number changed after a few minutes to Black Magic Woman. Melody squealed in delight.

"Zack!" she huffed, catching her breath from the last few minutes to grinding. "This is my song! Dance with me!"

"I'd love to."

Melody reached up and placed her hands on his tightly muscled shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist. He wasn't even breathing hard... and God, he smelled good! She rested her head on his chest, following his lead. The rest of the world fizzled away with every step.

"You said you work on the 20th floor?" Melody whispered huskily. "Do you have an office?"

She gave his groin a little rub. There was quite a bulge now.

"Yes!" he gasped. "But I shouldn't badge in guests after hours..."

Melody detached himself from Zack and grabbed him by the hand. She knew he could easily overpower her, but he allowed himself to be dragged along like a helpless puppy.

She went straight to the open bar and asked for two glasses of sherry.

"Drink," she ordered. They both emptied their wine glasses in three large gulps.

Then, Melody led them to the elevator.

"I'm not a guest. I'm a client, remember? With a very cute market cap."

Zack scanned his badge and pressed the button for the 20th floor as Melody began to undress him.

Chapter 7

The two of them were tongue-deep in kissing as the elevator opened to the highest floor of the building. Zack pushed an eager Melody off him, much to her dismay. She would've liked to have been able to resist, even overpower him.

"Okay, I don't see anyone around," he whispered as the elevator doors dinged, threatening to close on them. Even at the elevator area the place was lush. Deep carpet and the scent of waxed wood panelling awaited these clients.

Melody leapt right back on top of him, throwing his soft felt cap away, tracing her long fingers through his smooth, bald head while Zack frantically mashed the open door button.

With Melody off the floor and hanging onto his body, legs wrapped around his waist, Zack quickly made his way to the back of the premises. A trail of his clothing littered the floor as Melody stripped piece after piece off of him. All of her sensual, lascivious grinding had also undone the tape keeping her robe on. The front of it fell away, dangling behind her back, flopping with every tortured step that Zack took.

By the time they got to his office, he was naked from the waist up.

Melody was sucking on his neck while pumping her hips against his, dragging her nubile body over his lean but strong frame. He tasted as good as he smelled! Masculine, slightly musky, and clean. How was he so perfect?!

She sucked his neck as hard as she could. She wanted to leave a mark.

Zack moaned as this Asian-American witch wove her spell over him. His badge was lying on the floor near the elevator where Melody had stripped him. Way too far to go back.

He reached behind him, grabbed the doorknob, and mangled the whole thing with a squeeze of his hands. Then he forced the door open.

Waddling over to his desk, his legs almost gave way as she crashed against his erect member with another thrust.

"Miss Melody!" he cried out.

She stopped trying to inhale his heated flesh for just a moment. Rubbing her own flushed cheek against his, feeling the prickly stubble of his five o'clock shadow, she brought her lips close to his ear.

"I thought I told you to call me Melody," she whispered hotly.

Her tongue snaked out, flicking against his earlobe before she dragged it into her mouth, giving it a few lusty sucks.

He swept his computer monitor and other personal items onto the floor with a loud crash.

"But Mistress Melody would be acceptable too."

Melody couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth! And she couldn't believe how fucking wet she was!

She braced herself, expecting to be thrown onto his polished mahogany desk. But instead, he lay himself onto it and kept her on top!

"M-m-m... Mistress Melody," he tasted the words on his lips. The juice of the forbidden fruit was candy for his soul.

Melody felt him positively twitch between her legs. It almost hurt, how hard his rod had slapped her down there!

Eager to release the beast, she fumbled with his trousers. She had to stop and admire just how large he was! Melody delicately unzipped his fly, being careful not to pinch her ultimate prize.

Zack lifted his hips off the table, giving Melody access to unwrap him. Her body bucked up with his legs. Just how strong was this guy?

She tortured him by tracing his hips with her silky fingertips, dragging them and the backs of her nails over skin, sending tingles through his body. She wanted to test the limit of his strength, see how long he could hold his hips up, but he didn't seem to tire at all! He just whimpered and moaned as she began to trace the searing heat from the outline of his iron erection.

Melody couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't giving in. And she wanted to start satisfying her urges.

She grabbed his pants and underwear both by the waistband and tugged them down. His member sprang free, slapping against his belly with a wet smack.

He was absolutely huge!

Throbbing, twitching, wet, and ready. Melody licked her lips. She wanted to devour him. She'd never seen one so beautiful before.

"What's my name again?" Melody goaded him as she began to pull her witch dress off.

"Mistress Melody!" he cried out, unabashedly. His turgid, delicious cock jumped again.

"Mmm, that's right, Zackie boy."

He moaned again. His hips began to buck, humping nothing but air.

"Whoa there, you big stud!" Melody yelled as she was forced to bounce along with him. "Just give me a moment..."

Melody yanked the dress over her head, throwing it onto his desk chair. Now clad in nothing but her black boots and pantyhose, she presented all of her naked glory to his hungry, feasting eyes.

"Look at your mistress, Zack. What do you think? Think I'm just cute?"

She traced the curves that she was so proud of, outlining the full, elegant swells on her chest and her mouth-watering cherry nipples. Her belly was totally flat, her torso elegant and slim. Zack's eyes widened at the sight of her confident seduction.

Melody's long legs, bent at the knees, were almost as long as his, despite the spectacular height difference. She scooted backwards down his muscled thighs, dragging her glistening nether lips over his firm muscles. A slick trail of her love juices lingered on his skin.

"Mistress... you're gorgeous! I'll make sure those two hags never speak ill of you again!"