Marathon in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right. And to make sure you keep that promise..."

Melody leaned forward at the waist, letting her pendant breasts touch down on his desire-addled body. Now both her aching pussy and tingling nipples were scraping over her dream date's skin. Despite the cool, October weather, her body flushed even hotter.

With a deep, guttural moan, she ceased her humping. She traced his inner thighs slowly, traveling up and down, climbing ever nearer to his throbbing cock. She gripped his balls gently, softly massaging those delicate jewels in the palm of her hand, increasing his needy turmoil. With the other hand, she wrapped those long fingers over his thick trunk, long enough to properly grip and squeeze the entire circumference of his surging arousal. She gave him a few experimental tugs, wetting her hands with the combined nectar between her thighs and his dripping slit. Swirling and twisting her hand, she luxuriated in his involuntary moan that had caught in the back of his throat.

And then, without warning, she devoured him in her hot mouth.

He screamed loud enough that Melody could have sworn the entire party five floors below would hear it! But that only drove her further. She clamped down as hard as she could with her legs, trying to hold her unbelievably powerful lover in place as she slurped along as much of his length as she could manage. Pumping the base of his shaft with one hand, steadying herself with another on his chest, she sucked as hard as she could against his angry, raw, exposed cockhead. She pressed her tongue as powerfully as she could, grinding it against his delicious, salty flesh.

God, he even tasted good down there! How was this possible? She wanted to drink him up!

"Melody! Wait, I'm so close, don't..." he begged.

Her lips left his cock with a nice, wet pop. She licked them clean and looked him in the eyes.

"It's Mistress Melody. And I think you'll find that you don't have a choice."

She went back down on him.

As if on cue, she could feel his entire body tensing. His moans changed in intensity, ramping up another notch, He swallowed soundless, urgent gasps.

Melody removed her mouth from his member, giving it a lingering caress with her tongue and tracing it closely with her lips. And then...

"Come in my mouth, Zack," she ordered, her breath wafting over him.

She immediately dived right back onto him as he erupted. Rope after rope of salty fluid splashed onto her tongue. She could feel the incredible pulsing from the base of his shaft, all the way to the tip. He cried out in ecstasy, each wild ejaculation coupled with a primal, uncontrollable moan.

Melody couldn't keep up! She was trying to swallow, but Zack was simply overwhelming! How could he come so much?!

And then suddenly, it wasn't a problem anymore. The more she drank, the more invigorated she felt. Not just her arousal, but her entire body soared with elation as she seemed to feel stronger, more alive than ever!

She drank every last drop. And when it was over, she squeezed and tugged at him some more, milking every last bit she could.

Removing her mouth from his rod, she rested on her haunches and looked at Zack. He was breathing hard, but within seconds, he normalized again. And somehow his penis remained hard.

Melody marveled at his incredible stamina. And her own. She didn't think she could kneel over someone this long and not feel sore. All she felt was the need to achieve a climax of her own. She brought her hands to her own groin and began to massage herself.

"Zack," she said.

"Ung. That was so good, Melody... please, let me do something for you too."

Melody parted her pink pussy lips and traced circles over her moist, sensitive clit.

"You're not getting softer?" she asked directly.

"Um... I just need a little break."

Melody smiled.

"No, you do not."

Chapter 8

Melody scooted forward and grabbed his still stiff penis. He gasped and reached out to grip her dainty wrists, but did nothing to actually stop her ministrations.

"Oh my god! You're really not softening! I thought I'd have to coax you back to full hardness," she exclaimed.

"Melody! Um... be careful! I'm, I'm really..."

"Sensitive? Shh," Melody whispered as she leaned back and rubbed his head across her soft folds. He was surprisingly difficult to maneuver! She sat up and grinded her own body against it, sending tingling shivers down her spine every time it traced her clit oh-so-softly.

To her surprise, he didn't fidget or buck from the sensation at all! Instead, he closed his eyes and seemed to be drinking it all in!

She was about to ask for permission, but he didn't seem to be objecting. And asking for forgiveness might be more fun.

With a deep breath, she inserted his hard rod right into her tight, ready and waiting canal.

His eyes opened wide with shock as Melody perfectly consummated their wonderful chance meeting.

"Oh my god, you're really not going soft!" she shrieked. "Yes, yes, fuck me!"

"Yes, Melody!"

He grabbed her hips and easily hefted her up, sliding his own hips down as well, until only the tip of his penis was enveloped in her soft, velvety folds. And then, in perfect synchronicity, thrust their bodies against each other, burying himself to the hilt, hips conjoined.

"Fuck, you're so strong!" she cried.

He continued to maneuver her lithe, supple body at his will while Melody hung on for dear life, enjoying the sensation of being filled so fully. But even as they played human pogo, she could feel him beginning to soften inside of her.

Melody instinctively knew what to do.

She ripped his hands off her hips, flung them to the side forcefully, and leaned down to cup his muscular asscheeks. Then she, not he, began to lift his heavy form into herself.

"Mmm, like this better, do you?" she teased as she felt him stiffen again.

Melody did her best, using her ragdoll fucktoy at her tempo, subservient to her will, not sure how long her strength could keep this up. She was a witch, not a super! Still, she was determined to make this a perfect date. She, and the potion.

Her strength and stamina never flagged! She continued to pump him inside of her, molten lava pumping through her veins as her arousal surged. And felt the pressure inexorably welling in his organ in tandem as well.

Thrusting him to the hilt once more, his body arched, Melody constricted her legs powerfully over his hips, squeezing as hard as she could.

Amazingly, she could feel his body start to buckle under the pressure! Zack, clearly some sort of Para himself, was wincing in pain from her efforts! She was physically overpowering this beast of a man!

But his organ didn't subside one bit. Quite the opposite. He surged even harder as he urgently sought his release, already so close to climax after his first!

Melody took the cue and redoubled her efforts. She felt no effort or exertion. If anything, it was getting easier! Her whole body felt like it was vibrating like one of her sister's violin strings...

Shifting one arm to support his entire lower body, she slid the other one up his back, tracing his hard muscles with her dainty fingers, sensually digging her digits into his flesh. He gasped in response. Melody performed a few trial runs of what she had in mind, loosening her sensuous thighs, letting his body dip, then plunging it back into her. In, and out. In, and out.

She saw Zack's eyes go blank with pure carnal ecstasy as she plunged him deep inside hot, slick warmth. And just when his attention was the most distracted, with a large heave, she straightened her legs, standing upright on the table!

Zack's head went crashing into the plaster. His extra height made maneuvering his body awkward. Melody laughed as she swiveled 90 degrees, letting his feet dangle above the floor as she continued to pump in back and forth, so close to achieving her own orgasm. The sound of wet flesh slapping wet flesh overpowered even the volume of the dance music a few floors down. She was dripping all over him now, panting not from exertion, but from a near-detonation of bliss.

Zack didn't fight her strength. He didn't want to. He couldn't. He'd dreamed of meeting a woman like this ever since he'd gotten his powers...

He came again in another soul-shattering burst of ecstasy. Melody erupted with him.

"Zack! Oh god! I'm coming!" The feeling of his incredibly powerful jets splashing inside her most sensitive core, and the sound of his uncontrollable groaning pushed Melody right over the edge.

Her arms finally gave out as her body felt alight with fire. Zack floated gently to the floor as his pulsing subsided, but Melody's ecstasy was still crescendoing.

Melody began to swirl rough circles around her clit, groping her ripe breasts as she continued to process her pleasure.

"Something... feels... good!" she cried.

Her long legs grew even longer, still lithe and slender. Just even more succulent female flesh. Her previously perfectly flat belly that she was so proud of gained a beautiful, softly-defined musculature, putting her feminine abs on gentle display when relaxed. And when she came, they crunched into view in wonderfully feminine, sharply defined ridges. Her bright pink hair started to change color, from the thick roots all the way down to the soft tips, turning into a pure, snowy white.

And then Melody realized that no part of her body was touching terra firma.

It was all over in a minute. Melody now "stood" over six feet, slightly taller than even Zack. She opened her eyes, seeing the whole world from a new vantage point.

"You're... you're definitely at least a Trace!" she gasped.

"So are you!" Zack swallowed audibly at the sight of the tall, powerful female before him. "You... you can transform? And fly, too?!"

"No! Hardly! I don't know what's happened!"

Except she did know. That potion... oh, it really was perfect! She was so lucky she had landed the perfect date for her perfect-date potion!

"What... what do we... do you need to go to a hospital?"

She looked at his still-twitching erection.

"No. What I need... is for you to stop holding back. Fuck me the way you've always wanted to fuck a girl."

"Miss Melody!"

She could see how feeble his protest was. He was leaking anew.

"Mistress Melody. And I won't break. That's what you want, isn't it? Someone who won't break when they're with you. Someone not even you can overpower."

"This is serious!" Zack protested, even less convincing than the last.

"I'm serious too." Her eyes flashed with delighted understanding.

She leapt on top of him, pushing him down with a force contraindicated by her slight weight, their equally invulnerable bodies crashing down through the table... and two more floors before Zack halted their descent. Until she pushed him through that floor too... and another... and another...

And then they really consummated their evening.

It took a newly empowered Melody and even Zack a few minutes before they regained consciousness and could move again. Their bodies ached pleasantly, still feeling the afterglow of their sensual, physical, building-leveling love.

The partygoers had long since evacuated.

"Oh no..." Zack moaned first.

"What... what happened to me?!" Melody was overjoyed, but also in disbelief.

"You... you were perfect! Too perfect! I didn't think someone like you could exist!"

"Someone like me?" Melody examined her lover's nude body that she had so thoroughly enjoyed the last few hours. Why did that physique look so familiar?

She gasped as realization dawned on her. "You're Marathon! Your strength, the flying... it all makes sense!"

"I didn't think there was a female Apex like you!"

"I'm... I'm not an Apex!"

"You're at least as strong as I am! Listen, we gotta go! I'll have to explain this to the Golden Guard later! They are not gonna be happy..."

"What do I do? I don't want to be alone right now! My body feels like it's brimming with power!" Melody whined, both afraid and excited.

"My place?" Marathon inquired.

"Yes! Let's go!" She was relieved it wouldn't have to be her place. She didn't really know how Marathon felt about witches.

"And, you know, the night may not be over yet. It has to be perfect, after all..." Melody smiled wickedly.

Chapter 9

"Channel Nine News, Sophia Gomez reporting. The largest Montgomery Street office hosted a Halloween party last night. As you can see from the video, the building has been reduced to rubble. The bank vault was torn open, and deep indents have been left in the metal.

Mysteriously, none of the cash has gone missing. We're told all of the safety deposit boxes were also left untouched. Aside from some strangely human-looking shapes molded into the metal, nothing of value was taken. The vault door was laid on top of the cash to try and obscure it from view.

The Golden Guard converged on the scene fairly quickly, so perhaps the criminals fled before they could complete their heist.

Titaness and Raceway are once again on the scene, this time for cleanup duty.

Experts are estimating the cost of the damage at around..."

"So, Marathon, how are your teammates going to feel about this?" a newer, taller, more powerful Melody asked as she ate some quartered strawberries, licking the honey from her fingers.

"Heh heh... I'd prefer if we, you know, keep this between us?" He was basically pleading.

"After a night like that? It's the least I could do to repay you! But... aren't you supposed to be there helping them out?"

"Actually, they'll... they'll understand. They already know it was me. Er, us."

"What?!" Melody asked in shock. "Did you tell them already!?"

"No, no! Nothing like that. Just, I always have to, ahem, hold back, if you know what I mean? I haven't been with many others since, you know."

A timer buzzed.

Melody bolted over with boundless energy, reaching in with her bare hands and pulling the scorching hot muffin tin out of the oven.

She carefully dug a few of them out of the molds and tabled the steaming pastries in front of Zack/Marathon.

"Careful. They're hot," Melody smirked.

"Very funny, Miss Melody."

"I thought you preferred calling me Mistress."

Marathon blushed furiously. "Please... also keep that between us, would you?"

"Of course, my little pet slave," Melody cackled. And then softened. "Of course I will."

With a sigh of relief, Zack dug into one of the steaming hot muffins.

"Oh, these are so good! I can't believe you just whipped them up with stuff I have lying around!"

"Oh, it's not that hard! Here, let me try one."

Naturally, Melody had taken quite an interest in baking ever since potion brewing. Not that she would mention that. She still didn't know what Zack thought of witches...

"I really can't believe how durable I am. This is incredible! So you've been like this ever since...the Storm?" Melody asked. There was only one storm when you said it like that.

"Yeah. I suppose you must actually have quite high levels of Fortification. Especially for a woman. No offense."

"Of course not."

"But you really didn't have these powers before?"

"Zack, I don't know what that thug at the ATM was going to do, but I was powerless. You saved my life."

"Hey, don't mention it. I'm just lucky I was there when I was. And none of my rescues have ever been quite this successful before," he comforted her with a shit-eating grin.

"Well..." Melody stood up, able to look one of the world's most powerful men eye to eye and relishing the sleek lines of her new, even longer, polished legs. She began to undo the button-down shirt she had borrowed.

"I think you're about to get lucky again," Melody scooted her chair back and floated into the air. "And this time, you can call me Mistress Park. Care to go for another 23 miles, Mr. Marathon?"

Around a shrine of sacrifice, a circle of hooded men chanted to their God over the corpse of a so-called witch who had been ritually "cleansed" (though others would call it murdered). Their robes were decorated with red armbands, emblazoned with a swastika.

"Soon, true believers, we shall begin our campaign to rid the world of these abominations against nature in earnest..."