Marc and Clary Revealed Pt. 02

Story Info
Marc and Clary show all and do all for ladies.
4.4k words
4.45
11.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
173 Followers

This story is a continuation of a two part story on Marc Bolt who gets a job at an all female club where his nudity was a highlight of the season. The fact that his girlfriend Clary also had to get naked with him only added to the joys of the club.

CFNM, CFNF, OON, incest, humiliation.

*****

When Clary brought the drinks to the table, Mrs. Jacobson ordered her to stand before them.

"Clary," Mrs J. began, "you are extremely beautiful. I am not a lesbian - several others in the room are - but I sure appreciate your smooth skin and glowing beauty of face and body. Now, remove all your clothing."

Clary had been given an order. She looked over at Marc who was way across the room by the kitchen. This prompted Angel to call out "Marc, you must remain over there but you need to watch carefully."

So while the ladies called out encouragement and praise, Clary began the process of exposing her body to her mom, her bosses, her teachers, and many other middle aged women who had known her since birth over eighteen years ago. Clary was calm about this process since she had known it was going to happen at some point. She had seen Roberta, another waitress, go through this process a few weeks previously. When she was down to her bra and panties, Angel stopped her and said that as she and Pym were lesbian, they would have the honor of completing Clary's disrobement. Angel unclipped Clary's bra and the ladies gasped with wonder when her young, ample breasts revealed themselves. Angel reached around Clary and cupped her breasts in the palm of her hands, as if putting two globes on display. Pym then kneeled in front of Clary and lowered her panties, leaving the pretty young lady completely nude. Pym moved her face close to Clary's pubic mound and smelled her sex. Then she got up so that everyone could see Clary's glorious vagina.

Marc shot a couple of looks but mostly looked away during this whole process. But what he saw was what he had been dreaming to see. He was standing too far away to get a close view, but he could see his girlfriend standing in front of all these ladies. She was the only one in the room naked. And he could see Clary's bosoms with her cute nipples and her pussy, the triangle of light brown pubic hair covering her treasure, her mystery. Marc was not a drinker - he pretty much abstained from alcohol - but at this moment, with Clary standing there in all her naked glory, he felt drunk. And he got an erection thinking how much he wanted to touch and fondle her delicate parts.

Meanwhile, Clary, embarrassed as hell, looked at her mom for comfort and got it. Mrs. Dixon had tears of joy coming down her cheeks, silently mouthing the word 'beautiful' to her daughter. Clary saw affirmation - she was beautiful and everyone saw that beauty. Suddenly Clary gasped when she felt Pym place a hand on her delectable vaginal mound. She looked toward Marc, far away, and smiled at him, as if telling him that 'now you see me naked - I hope you like what you see.' Marc certainly, did, and Clary would always treasure that broad smile from Marc when he looked upon her nakedness.

One thing the ladies loved was when the young lady was required to get on the table on her knees. Pym then ordered Clary to spread her legs and put her elbow on the table. With her butt facing the audience, Angel spread Clary's butt cheeks, revealing the beauty of her butt crack and her tight, little butt hole. With her vagina and anus now on display, the audience cheered and cheered, and Clary relaxed knowing that her body was being adored. After only a minute, she was allowed to stand on the table, so the ladies could marvel at her naked beauty. The mood was broken when one lady yelled out "I wish my tits stood out like that." Amid the applause and laughter, Clary was allowed to get dressed and resume her duties.

After dressing, Clary walked back to Marc who gave her a great hug. It was a moment that neither ever forgot.

Unbeknownst to Marc, his mother and sister became interested in the club and Aunt Abby had sponsored them for membership. Marc's mom and sister visited the club later that week where Mrs. Dixon gave them the details. "Now Mary and Elsie, I know that Abby has spoken up for you both But you two present special circumstances. You see, once in a while, we have fun with the hired help. All are over eighteen and all are beautiful and all have to obey our every command. Last week, your neighbor Mrs. Jacobson ordered my daughter Clary to completely disrobe."

"What?" exclaimed Mary. "You mean, get naked in front of everyone?"

"Wow," said Elsie, "I couldn't do that."

"You won't have to, Elsie," said Mrs. Dixon. "You will be a member and you get to do the ordering. Clary became a waitress here when she turned eighteen - and she knew it was coming because she saw another female waitress get stripped."

"Marc never said anything," said Elsie.

"Well, he couldn't, could he?" Mrs. Dixon said. "He, like you two will do, signed the non-disclosure sheet. And while he was standing a distance away, he did see Clary go through this."

"Oh my," said Mary, "I should have joined this club years ago. Is all this legal?"

"Everyone involved is a consenting adult." assured Mrs. Dixon. "The thing is this - he doesn't know it yet, but Marc's turn is this Saturday night. We ever have had a male stripped but the ladies think he is the cutest thing alive and the consensus is everyone wants to see him naked."

"Well," said Mary, "we will come Friday but not Saturday. I can't see my son naked like that - he would just die."

"No, he won't," Mrs. Dixon said. "Clary responded well and besides, Marc is an adult and can just refuse if it bothers him that much."

"Yes, I understand that," Mary replied. "But in Clary's case, it was female with females. But asking a young man to strip in front of a room full of females, including his mom and sis?"

"The point," Mrs. Dixon said, "is that he may not want to do it, but might be willing to do it. Either way, he will keep his job."

"We will be coming," Elsie spoke up. "I have always wanted to see my brother's cock and seeing him naked and humiliated is just too good to miss. And you always wanted something like this, mom."

"Mary," Mrs. Dixon said, "let me assure you. Seeing your grown child completely naked is special. I know from my experience with Clary. This will bring you and Marc, and Marc with Elsie, closer together. Nothing like nudity to break down barriers."

So, it was decided that mom and sis would come on Saturday and they would not let Marc know. And for the rest of the week, whenever Elsie was around Marc, she tried to imagine him without clothes, to wonder what his body looks like. Mom, to her embarrassment, was feeling the same way.

The weekend came and there were no surprises Friday night and Saturday afternoon so Marc felt he might get by. But around 9:00, the hammer fell on the poor lad. Angel summoned Marc to the front, and everyone got quiet. His English teacher ordered him to strip. Not really surprised, Marc gulped and looked at the fifty or so women seated in front of him, giggling in anticipation. They had never done this before with a member of the opposite sex, and never with a eighteen year old this cute. So, Marc began the process and was soon down to his boxers when he was ordered to turn around. A short, love platform was set up and Marc was told to stand on it and face away from everyone.

"Ladies," announced Mrs. Dixon, "this is a special night. Marc is one of my best students and you are in for a treat, And, Marc, everyone here wants to see in the nude. Are you willing?"

"After a long pause, Marc, with a trembling voice, softly answered "Yes, Mrs. Dixon."

"Close your eyes and turn around and face the members," she ordered. He turned around, opened his eyes and to his horror, he saw his mom and sister Elsie.

"Mom!" Marc exclaimed. That brought cheers from the ladies and Marc fought to control his tears. Silence was ordered.

"Mary," Angel asked, "anything to say to your son?"

"Marc, dear," Mary began, "your sister and I have wanted to see you naked so lower your boxers."

Marc hesitated and buried his face in his hands. Ms Bache got behind him and lowered his underwear so that she was staring at her student's naked ass. As Marc's pubic hair began to show, and then as his sex organ began to appear, everyone 'ooed' and 'aahed' and clapped. He could hear his mom squeal with delight as his manhood appeared. Elsie smiled as she saw his pubic hair above her brother's penis and noted how low his balls hung in his scrotum. To her, her brother's balls were just beautiful. She was so proud and impressed. Her brother had the perfect sex organ.

Marc finally lowered his hands and looked at his sister who almost made him laugh when she gave him a thumbs up. He looked at mom who subtly pointed to his cock and balls and mouthed 'perfect'. He began to relax and enjoy the adulation when Angel announced that he had to show all. She came to him and placing her hand on his butt crack, whispered that the ladies were enthralled last week when Clary 'showed all' and ordered Marc on the table.

Poor Marc turned around and got on his elbow and knees with his ass facing his audience. He was ordered to spread his legs apart so that all the ladies could see his testicles hang and flow from his crotch. Pym then spread his butt cheeks wide so that everyone could see his smooth crack and delectable anus. Now Marc's humiliation was complete as his mom and sister could see his cute asshole. His body now had no secrets left - the ladies had seen all that his body had to offer. With this, the show ended and Marc was ordered to dress . Clary came over to help him and give him a great and needed hug.

Sunday was a bleak day for Marc - indeed, reader, how could it not be? Mom, sis, aunt, and cousin had seen even his butt hole. But continuous hugs and kisses broke the ice of his humiliation and he again relaxed. Later, he was laying in bed when Elsie and Susan came into his room. Elsie kissed her brother on his cheek and told him how proud she was of him and how impressed she was that he had the guts and nerve to go through the trial.

"You got balls, boy," Elsie said, "and I don't mean ones I saw hanging away. Your privates are really cute and shame on you for not showing us before. But you have something to do for us."

"What?" he asked suspiciously.

"Everyone was pushing us out of the way to get a better look at your secrets. We couldn't see that well." Elsie said.

"So, cousin," said Susan, "you must let us inspect you more."

Before Marc could answer, his sister and cousin pulled off the sheet and stripped off his boxers. As Marc lay there, sort of helpless but definitely content, Elsie and Susan explored his pubic hair, cock, and balls, fondling away.

Suddenly Susan said, "Hey, aren't you supposed to get hard"?

"Not in front of you two," Marc said. "That sends a very different message."

"How do you control your cock like that? asked Elsie. "Our hands have been all over your manhood."

"Genetics," mom said, having entered the room unseen. "His father could control his cock, just like Marc can."

"Mom," exclaimed the boy, "how long have you been there?"

"Since the girls began their examination of your beautiful sex organ."

"Oh, God," Marc groaned.

"Mom," Elsie said, "there is one thing we haven't seen."

With that, Mom broke into a great smile and grabbed her naked son by the ankles and lifted his legs up and back toward his chest. Now the girls could see Marc's anus, pulsating with anticipation. The girls soon began rubbing Marc butt hole, massaging away. But mom put a stop to that fairly quickly as she knew Marc would sport an erection and she wasn't reading to go that far. As her son pulled the sheet up, covering his nudity, Mom sat on the bed. She told Marc how much she loved him, kissed his forehead and pulled down the sheet. She lowered her face to her son's genitals and kissed the area at the top of her son's scrotum where the skin meets his penis. She kissed him all over his cock and balls, smelled him and tasted him, and then she lifted her head and said "Good night, my son, you are very special to us all."

The rest of the week went well at home and school. But on Thursday, the three teachers (Ms. Dixon, Bache, and Larsen) had a private talk with their student. After a little teasing, telling how they now knew what he looked like under his clothes, Mrs. Dixon gave Marc a $500.00 bonus for the previous weekend.

"I know you could have backed out but you were a strong man," Mrs. Dixon began, "and you stuck it out. Letting your teachers see you naked is something special for us. You trust us and we love you for it. There will be a large bonus for you if you agree to do something even more special next Saturday."

"What is that?" he asked. "Couldn't be much worse than last Saturday - that was profoundly embarrassing."

"It won't be worse," laughed Mrs.Larson, "but it will be more. Can we count on you?"

Marc looked at his three teachers who now knew every inch of his naked body and reluctantly gave his consent - after all, what was there left to see? Little did he know.

After Marc left, Ms Bache laughed and asked "How will we get him hard?"

"That is Clary's problem," said Mrs. Dixon. "By the way, so you know, Clary is on the pill and she admitted that both she and Marc are virgins. It is going to be a great night and I will get to see my daughter lose her virginity."

Saturday night was a little different at the club. Angel and Mrs. Dixon thought the sight of two young adults losing their virginity was best done in front of a smaller audience and in the large executive office instead of the main floor. Invited for this special event were Marc's three teachers, Marc's family, Clary's extended family, a few neighbors, and a few of the more important club members. Clary and Marc were told to leave early that night, get freshly showered and return to the club at 9:00. Clary, of course, knew what was going to happen but poor Marc was clueless except he knew he probably was getting naked again for the ladies. But you can imagine, dear reader, the concern the boy felt when he was ushered into the big office and saw the double bed set up surrounded by fifteen chairs. Marc looked at Clary who just smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Don't look so concerned," she whispered, "this is going to be the greatest night of your life."

"But I don't understand..."

"Do you love me?" Clary asked.

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"Then trust me and accept and obey," she said.

Then the ladies walked in. Mrs. Dixon gave her daughter a hug and Mary gave her son a great kiss. Once the ladies had settled in, Angel ordered the two lovers to remove each other's clothes. The ladies clapped and cheered but Marc groaned. Not only was he getting naked again in front of his mom and sis, he was the only male there. Bur Clary immediately began to strip her boyfriend and soon he was completely naked before all the women, who gawked at his cock and balls. Soon Marc had completely disrobed beautiful Clary.

"We know both of you are virgins (causing another red blush from the blond man).

Tonight, we, your family and best friends, will have the honor of seeing you two beautiful people lose your virginity. Marc, get on the bed with your back against the front board and spread your legs so that we all can view the pretty underside of your body and view you sex organ in all its glory."

Marc was astounded by all this. He was getting used to being nude in front of everyone - even liking it - but this was something different. But he was trapped and besides, he was a little excited that he was going to get to fuck Clary, even if there was an audience to watch. He got himself placed with every single inch of his intimate parts fully exposed to all.

"Clary," ordered Angel, "get between the legs of your boyfriend and get him fully erect." Marc shuddered. Losing one's virginity should be a private act between two lovers but now his teachers and his family were going to see him fucking his girlfriend. Clary had also experienced these doubts but had now erased them. She also felt that it was wonderful if others, including her mother, wanted to see her do this because that meant they loved her and her body. Her thoughts were validated when, at the last minute, she saw her daddy come silently in the room. She saw him smile and then stare at her intimate parts. She got goosebumps seeing her father loving the sight of her tits and vagina.

Clary got on the bed quickly before Marc got cold feet. She got between Marc's legs, spread them out with knees up. She got on her knees so that everyone could see her ass sticking up and could see her anus and vagina, now dripping wet. She placed Marc's sex organ in her hands and began fondling his balls and penis. While she was manipulating him, he looked up and saw how much mom and Elsie, aunty and Susan, and his three teachers, were enjoying what they were seeing. Quickly, Marc's cock began to grow, to enlarge, and to drip his precum. He couldn't help but fondling her perfect breasts while she began using her finger to circle his now exposed anus. Then Clary leaned over Marc's sex and sucked on each of his balls and then gave a wet and juicy blow job, concentrating on her boyfriends piss slit at the crown of his now seven inch, fully erect penis. She pulled back so all the ladies could see Marc's magnificent hard-on. The ladies cheered and told Marc impressed they were with his erection. Clary's mom then told Clary it was time to mount her boyfriend so that their privates could unite.

"Mary," said Mrs. Dixon, "given your son's inexperience, you have the honor of guiding your son's penis into my daughter's vagina." All the ladies began cheering and clapping on being told that the ultimate moment was at hand. Mary took her son's penis and guided it into Clary's love hole. When she touched his penis, Marc was overwhelmed by the thought that his mom was doing this. Then he felt someone's finger massaging his anus and looked around to see Clary's mom was entering his anal canal. He jumped when he felt his teacher's finger push right up his rectum and touched his prostate gland.

Now, Marc was vigorously fucking Clary and Mrs. Dixon had to withdraw her finger from Marc's ass. Mary meanwhile moved to the head of the bed and caressed her son's face and hair. Her incestrous feelings were overwhelming her sensibilities as she watched her son's cock going in and out of Clary's cunt, Even Elsie could not resist touching her brother's balls as they bounced around with each thrust

And what of the other ladies? Seeing these two young people fucking away in front of them was truly something very, very special. And watching Clary's tits bounce all over the place, and watching her beautiful face, with eyes closed, displaying ecstasy, was a wonder to behold. How many remembered their first time, when they felt all the emotions, joy, and physical stimulation that Clary was now experiencing for the first time?

Clary came first - a massive organism accompanied by a massive scream. Her juices flowed all over Marc. She was so exhausted that she had to pull herself off Marc's glorious penis and lay down beside him. He looked shocked as if saying 'don't get off now!' Clary's mom came to the rescue and told Mary to boost her son up against her front. Clary's mom got between Marc's legs and began to massage her student's balls and stroke his penis. Quickly, Marc yelled 'I'm cumming' and then ejaculated, to the cheers of all the ladies, six massive spurts of his sweet essence. He covered his chest and two shots hit his mother on her chest.

The two stars lay together absolutely exhausted. Clary's mom began to clean her up with a hot cloth when her father came over and asked if he could wash his naked daughter. And Mary and Elsie both got paper towels and cleaned Marc's shining body. Then they watched Clary's father clean her ass crack and her vagina. A perfect conclusion to a perfect night.

Maude1067
Maude1067
173 Followers
12