Marc and Clary Revealed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, dear reader, we will finish this chapter of the sexual awakenings of two cute young eighteen year olds to see them in a more private moment. On a Tuesday afternoon, we find our two lovers completely naked, on a bed, exhibiting the perfect male and female forms. Our young man is on his knees, bent over so that his face is just above her beautiful vagina. She is laying underneath him, her legs up so that her boyfriend can put one arm around her petite ass, freeing his other hand so that he can further investigate her precious female anatomy. Above her face is Marc's private area. She can see his balls swinging in his scrotum, his penis bouncing up and down, and his anus pulsating.

Marc's face now is buried in his girlfriend's softness, nestling in her pubic hair as he gently spreads her labia so that his mouth and tongue can journey deep inside the most precious part of her body. When his tongue is not there, it is licking her smooth rectal wall. She, meanwhile, is ignoring his cock which now is so hard and straight that she cannot manipulate it into her mouth. No matter as she is currently sucking on his precious balls, sucking one and then the other, then both together, massaging his maleness in her mouth. The hint of fuzz on his scrotum only enhances the experience. Once Marc's tongue goes deep, deep inside her rectum, she jerks so much that his testicles fall out of her mouth. She pulls his ass down so that his balls land on her chin and she slowly licks his perineum which causes him much excitement. She then spreads his ass cheeks and licks up and down his smooth crack till she circles, with her tongue, his anal membranes. She then inserts her tongue deep inside her boyfriend's pulsating asshole and finds the smoothness of his rectal canal. Now each is fucking the other with his/her tongue, enjoying the smell and taste of each other's most private, intimate areas.

Suddenly, Clary has to remove her tongue from her boyfriend's ass as she has a profound earth shattering organism. Her juices flow all over Marc's face and onto the bed. She finishes her explosion and orders him to turn around and bring his sex organ right to her face.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she whispers to Marc, "and I want to taste and swallow your cum." She licks the crown of his penis and then her mouth encompasses his manhood. With one hand she rolls his balls around and with the other, she inserts a finger into his asshole. Enduring three separate sensations - his penis, his balls, and his asshole, - he doesn't take long to ejaculate spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth, which she swishes around and around and then swallows as one would a glass of fine wine. All she could think of was how delicious he tastes.

After a rest, they shower together, each carefully washing the other's delicate private areas and still naked, lay in bed.

"This has been quite a month for me," Marc said. "Tell me, how did you feel when your mother massaged your breasts and kissed your bush?"

"That was one of my most thrilling moments of my life - my mother showing her love for me that way."

"I know what you mean," said Marc. "My mom once kissed my package and I loved it. Now, everything has changed at our house. We all are much closer to each other, although I have yet to see any of them naked."

"I think you will. My mother has just about talked your mom and aunt into joining a nudist camp," Clary said."

"You think we will ever do something like this with our children? You know, once they are over eighteen years old."

"I hope so, but we will have to wait another two decades, at least, before we find out."

"You got that right," said Marc. "You have to be an adult to appreciate and enjoy what just happened to us this week."

Tired now, they decided to rest and sleep. Marc leaned over to kiss Clary's vagina, and she kissed his penis and testicles and rubbed his anus for good luck. We leave them sleeping, dreaming of a special love to each other, and a long life together, hopefully with a lot of nudity thrown in.

12