Marcella Whittingdale, BBC for BBC

Story Info
BBC newsreader Marcella Whittingdale takes on Big Black Cock.
789 words
3.92
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcella Whittingdale is a beautiful, sexy blue eyed blonde Freelance Presenter, Newsreader & Reporter currently presenting for local BBC news.

Marcella Whittingdale is covering a story about rehoming a Lion from the UK to Africa, and she travels with the team to Africa to see the Lions progress.

The week before Marcella's leaves for Africa her husband, Pete keeps bringing up his long held fantasy of seeing her have sex with another man. He wants to take photos or videos while she does it. Marcella is horrified at the thought of having sex with another man, let alone in front of her husband, whenever he brings it up, usually in bed after they have had sex Marcella quickly changes the subject.

Hours before Marcella leaves for Africa they have a big argument about it. Marcella is cross and tells Pete he wants her to be a cheap cheating whore and asks him never to mention it again.

Whilst in Africa, after covering the Lion story Marcella goes out for a few drinks with the crew. She lets her hair down but ends up having a few too many cocktails and gets drunk. One of the guides, a big black guy named Jay offers to escort the beautiful blonde news reader back to her hotel room. Jay helps Marcella into her room, when inside he asks to use the toilet.

Marcella mistakenly walks in on him with his cock out, she cannot believe the size of it, even soft and looks visibly shocked.

Jay notices Marcella's surprise and cheekily asks her if she would like to touch it! Marcella is dizzy from the alcohol, the word yes just pops out of her mouth!

'But only touch it she says, no more'

Marcella drops to her knees and slowly reaches her hand out towards the massive black cock and touches it - the feel is amazing, she has never felt anything so big. Her little hand struggles to fit around the shaft as its hardens and becomes even bigger, she feels her pussy juices starting to flow and soak her lacey panties.

Unconsciously she slowly starts to wank off this massive black cock, when she realises what she is doing a devilish grin lights up her face!

'Beep beep'

Pete's phone goes off, a message from Marcella:

"Do you really want me to live out your fantasy? If so say yes, but remember there is no turning back x"

Pete is confused, but instantly turned on. He replies:

"Yes, I do but what has brought this on so suddenly?!"

A few minutes go by then Pete's phone beeps. Its a picture from Marcella of her holding the biggest black cock he has ever seen! He cannot believe his prim & proper blonde newsreader wife is holding a black cock, a massive black cock! He instantly gets hard, takes his cock out and starts jacking off as a mixture of emotions go through his head. He should be angry but he is so aroused.

His phone beeps again, this time its a selfie picture of Marcella with her lips wrapped around the head of this massive black cock. Her trademark luscious blonde curls draping around her lovers cock. Its all Pete can do to stop cumming right then.

A couple of minutes go by with nothing, then another message, this time it must be taken by her black lover as it a view of Marcella's trimmed cunt. (she likes to always look her best) The bulbous head of the massive black cock is just parting her pussy lips, about to fully enter his wife.

Pete notices he is about to enter his wife without a condom, he is going to fuck his beautiful blonde wife bareback!

The wait for the next message feels like forever, the suspense is killing Pete!

Finally, a beep, he grabs his phone - this time a video message, he presses play to see a massive black cock balls deep pull out of Marcella's unprotected vagina, followed by spunk gushing from her obviously gapping fucked cunt. Pete is blown away. Here is his pretty blonde prim and proper newsreader wife known to the nation with a black studs semen dripping from her vagina. Its too much for Pete and shoots his cum all over himself.

Pete cannot believe that Marcella has just fucked another man, let alone a big black cock, and whats more let him cum in her fertile unprotected cunt.

Pete receives a final message from Marcella.

"I love you Pete, we need to talk about this, but later. Jay is hard again and I need another load inside me x"

Part 2

Marcella brings home fresh BBC creampie for Pete to eat out of her.