March Comes in Like a Lion

Story Info
Wife's claim to Celebrity Hall Pass backfires.
7.4k words
4.45
58.8k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers

March Comes In Like a Lion

By JavaBlack

I'd like to thank my editor, Newell Post, any remaining errors are mine.

I was so close to coming, but I eased back on my thrusting. Even though I had already given my wife two orgasms with my mouth, I was determined to give her one more, and wanted us to come together.

I could tell by her breathing and the pulsing in her pussy that she was close, so I picked up my pace again, then bit gently on her left nipple.

That did it, and as she clamped down on my cock, I shot deeply inside her. We just lay there for a moment locked in our orgasmic bliss, when her eyes fluttered open. I kissed her gently on her lips and rolled over, pulling her head onto my shoulder.

As we slowly recovered, I thought about the chain of events that brought us to this point.

*****

My wife Kelly and I were out with our friends Chuck and Beverly Conrad for our monthly "Last Friday of the Month" night out.

We had a nice dinner at Legal Seafoods and moved the party to Phoenix Landing for an evening of drinks and dancing. We had finished our first round of drinks and had danced a few dances, trading partners a couple of times before returning to our table to order another round of drinks.

A ripple of excitement ran through the club. We were puzzled at first, then noticed that James Wilson, the Patriots new quarterback, had just come in. He and his entourage took a table on the other side of the club, and things had just begun to settle down when there was more excitement.

Brianna Brown, the local weather girl, had just come in, but she was more than "just" a weather girl. She was a past Miss Massachusetts and a finalist at Miss America, obviously gorgeous, and there were rumors that she was under consideration for an even larger-market station. Her group sat on our side of the club, but closer to the DJ stand.

Beverly was gazing at Wilson with goo-goo eyes.

"Man, he could put those cleats under my bed anytime he wants," she said breathlessly.

"Mine, too," Kelly said.

Chuck looked angry, and I tried to defuse things.

"Need we remind you ladies that you're married?" I said.

"Oh, come on, Matt, lighten up," Beverly said.

"Besides, it's not like it'd ever happen," added Kelly. "Even if it did, it would just be one night, the chance of a lifetime. What would be the harm?"

Now it was my turn to get steamed.

"The harm would be the end of a marriage," Chuck said. "How would you feel if it was Brianna with one of us?"

"Yeah, like that would ever happen," Kelly said, smirking.

"Why would it be any less likely than you and Wilson? Chuck and I aren't exactly dogs."

Both she and Beverly laughed.

"Seriously, Matt, Beverly and I have already been asked to dance at least a half dozen times each. How many women have asked you guys to dance? I'll tell you; zero!"

"That's only because women don't usually ask men to dance, especially if the men are with their wives."

"Whatever," they said simultaneously, rolling their eyes.

Now, Kelly and Beverly are pretty hot, and not just "hot for housewives," but Chuck and I aren't exactly chopped liver. We work-out regularly, we clean-up nicely and know how to dance without stepping on anyone's toes.

The conversation had pretty much returned to normal, when Beverly started practically bouncing in her seat, clapping her hands as if she was trying to bring Tinkerbelle back to life.

"He's coming this way!" she gushed.

"Who . . ." I started to ask, then I looked over my shoulder, and sure enough, Wilson was heading our way, pausing at each table to sign autographs or pose for selfies.

Finally, he reached our table.

"Excuse me," he said, "would you mind if I asked your lovely wife to dance?"

While I was pleased that he had the courtesy to ask me first, I was still tempted to say no, until I saw Kelly's head bouncing up-and-down like a yo-yo.

I nodded, and as he turned, he never even had to ask as Kelly was already standing up, putting her hand in his, and they made their way onto the dance floor.

I have to admit that they made a fine looking couple, but when the music changed to a slow song and she melted into his arms, I could feel my anger rising.

Just as I was about to stand up I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, and a melodious voice said, "Would you like to dance?"

I turned around, and I'm sure I looked like quite the fool as I gazed up into the bluest eyes I had ever seen, and they belonged to Brianna Brown.

It felt like I was in a trance as I stood up and followed her onto the dance floor. The slow song was still playing as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her perfect breasts against my chest, her nipples as hard as bullets. I placed my hands carefully at her waist, but she moved them around to her back, dangerously close to her perfect ass.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to sound unappreciative, but why me? There must be a dozen guys here more in your league than I am."

Her laugh was delightful and her eyes had a special sparkle.

"I saw what happened with your wife and Wilson," she said, and must have noticed my scowl. "I understand your feelings. I've seen this before, and I'm afraid that it rarely ends well."

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"Most nights, the woman leaves with him, leaving the husband alone and humiliated. On rare occasions, the wife returns to her husband. I'm hoping that I can "encourage" your wife to make the right decision."

"But, why? What are we to you?"

She had a wistful look and she turned away, but not before I saw a single tear form in her eye.

"It . . . It's a long story; maybe I'll tell you, depending on how the rest of the evening goes. I'm Brianna by the way."

"I know, I recognized you. I'm Matt Smythe." She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, 'Smythe.' I know it sounds pretentious as all Hell; why not just Smith, right? Well, my parents are from England, and wanted to maintain a small connection to their native land."

At that moment the song ended and I walked her back to her table, thanked her for the dance and went back to our table.

Kelly was already there, her eyes shooting daggers at me.

"So, the prodigal returns. Did you enjoy your dance with the slut?"

"Excuse me? Why is my dancing with Brianna worse than you dancing with Wilson?"

"Oh, it's 'Brianna,' is it? On a first name basis already?"

"I suppose you called him Mr. Wilson?"

She had the courtesy to blush.

"Whatever," she said as I sat down.We went back to chatting with Chuck and Beverly, but you could cut the tension with a knife.

About an hour later, Kelly had to go to the restroom. Surprisingly, Beverly didn't go with her, but said that she needed to get something from the coat check and headed for the front of the club.

Beverly returned a few minutes later, but there was no sign of Kelly. As I got up to go check on her, Beverly looked nervous, but didn't say anything.

My path to the restrooms took me by Brianna's table, and she stood up, stopping me with a hand on my chest.

"Please, Brianna, I have to go check on Kelly."

"Matt, I don't think that she's here. Wilson went to the restroom around the same time, and neither of them have returned. Come with me, I'll check the Ladies' Room and you can check the Men's Room, but I don't think that we'll find them there."

She was right. I had a sneaking suspicion and we returned to my table. Chuck's eyes were popping out at the sight of Brianna, but Beverly looked even more nervous than before.

"Beverly," I said, "Kelly seems to have left the building. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

Chuck managed to tear his eyes away from Brianna to glare at Beverly.

"Beverly," he said, "what did you do?"

"I . . . I got Kelly's coat for her, gave it to her at the front door."

"How did you know she needed it? Why did she need it?" I asked.

"I could tell by the way she looked at me. She needed it so that she could leave with Wilson."

If I hadn't already been standing I would have been jumping out of my seat.

"You thought this was a good idea, why?" I asked.

"This will probably be her only time to be with a real celebrity. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

"'To be with a real celebrity.' You mean to fuck a real celebrity, don't you?"

"Oh, come on, Matt, it's not that big a deal. I suppose you wouldn't go with Brianna here, not like she'd ever offer," she said, laughing.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Brianna said. I had completely forgotten that she was still there. "Come on, Matt, let's get out of here," and she grabbed my arm as we headed for the exit.

We got our coats, and as I helped her on with hers, I said, "Thanks for the ego boost, I guess I'll be heading home to my empty house, to prepare for the end of my marriage."

"What makes you think it was just an ego boost? Let's get your car, why should Kelly be the only one to have a once-in-a-lifetime event?"

I looked at her, expecting a "Gotcha!" but instead saw a warm, bright smile. What the fuck, I thought, it wasn't like I had any better offers at the moment, so with our arms around each other's waists we went to the garage and got in my car.

"Where to, m'lady?" I asked, and she directed me to an upscale apartment building. The garage attendant was about to turn me away when he saw Brianna, and waved me in. Brianna showed me where to park, and we took the elevator to her apartment.

I was blown away by her luxury apartment. The living area had floor-to-ceiling windows looking over the city. Brianna just threw her coat over the nearest chair, and I followed suit.

"Would you like something to drink?" Brianna asked me.

"I'll have whatever you're having," I said, and she poured two glasses of white wine.

She sat on one end of the couch and patted the seat next to her. As I sat down she pressed a remote, and soft music played from hidden speakers.

As we sat in amicable silence drinking our wine, I wondered what her end game was. Surely she wasn't thinking of us sleeping together, was she? If she was, would I, could I? I was under no illusions about what Kelly was probably going to be doing, if she wasn't already, but I still believed in my marriage vows. The only problem was, Kelly didn't seem to share my views about marriage vows. Could I violate them? As Beverly said, this was a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity. Could I afford to pass it up?

It seemed like Brianna was going to try to take the decision out of my hands as she snuggled into my shoulder and pulled my arm around her shoulders.

I just sat there absorbing the situation, not to mention Brianna's intoxicating scent, when she apparently grew impatient with my dithering. She stood up, pulled me to my feet and we started dancing. If I thought her nipples were hard at the club, after this I was going to have to check for bruises!

Subtlety wasn't on her agenda, as she put my hands right on her ass and started grinding her crotch right on my growing hard-on. I was beginning to realize that, in the words of the Borg, "Resistance is futile," and that I might as well enjoy the ride and deal with the consequences later.

This time I didn't wait for her to make a move. I pulled my head back, and when she turned to object, I took her face in my hands and kissed her full on the lips. Soon, our mouths were open and our tongues were dueling.

I have no idea how long we stood there kissing, but when we separated we were gasping for air, her face was flushed and I'm sure mine was, too.

She led me into her bedroom. I could still hear the music playing softly as she had me sit on her bed.

She began unbuttoning her blouse, and I was unbuttoning my shirt as if in a trance.

I was just shucking off my shirt as she removed her blouse, revealing her unfettered breasts. I'm not hung up on bra sizes, but her breasts looked perfect on her frame, firm and upthrust with erect eraser-sized nipples.

I was still under her spell as she slowly unzipped her skirt, slowly working it down over her hips, turning so that I could see the perfect globes of her ass exposed by her lacy black thong.

As her skirt fell to the floor, she stepped out of it and turned and approached me with that model strut you see on so many fashion runways.

When she reached the bed, she dropped to her knees and undid my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear. I lifted my hips to assist her, and soon my rock-hard cock sprang free.

She paused long enough to lick around the head of my cock, sending shivers up my spine. I was afraid that I might come in her face right then, but I calmed down when she returned to her task.

After removing my shoes and socks she pulled my pants and underwear off and tossed them aside.

She then gently pushed my knees apart and once more addressed her attention to my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and sure enough, it only took a moment before I felt the pressure building.

"Brianna, I think I'm gonna come," I said, but she just smiled up at me, and it was just another second when I came in a rush. She swallowed, then licked the remainder off of my cock, licked her lips, and swallowed again.

She stayed kneeling at my feet until I regained my senses and stood up, helping her to her feet as I did. As I took her in my arms and leaned in to kiss her, she turned her head away.

"Wait. Wait until I brush my teeth."

"Why?"

"Because my mouth was full of cum; you'll taste it."

"You just tasted it. Why is it okay for you, but not for me? Besides, do you think I've never tasted my cum before?"

"You have?"

"Of course! I've eaten Kelly out after fucking her, kissed her after she gave me oral. Heck, it's been years, but I tasted it after masturbating a couple of times."

She still seemed unsure.

"Haven't you kissed a man after he went down on you? How is it any different?"

She still seemed confused.

I got tired of waiting for her to make up her mind, grabbed her head and kissed her hard, making sure to thrust my tongue deep.

To be honest, the taste of cum isn't one of my favorite things, but what I said was true, and stopping to brush her teeth was a real mood killer. She was soon returning my kisses, then pulled back.

"Okay," she said, "My turn," and sat on the edge of the bed pulling her legs back and apart.

I don't want to brag, and maybe I shouldn't, as I've had some good teachers, but if past lovers are any indication, I do a pretty good job of eating pussy. I pulled out all my tricks and gave her my best, and she was soon writhing in sweet agony.

After her third orgasm she pulled me up and returned the courtesy by kissing me with a fervor that made my toes curl.

I lifted her legs onto the bed, and she positioned herself as I climbed between her legs. Since I had already come from the blowjob, I was able to give her two more orgasms before I came. She quickly restored me to hardness and we each had one more orgasm before I was down for the count.

We were basking in the afterglow of some amazing sex. Was it better than it was with Kelly? To use a cliché it was "different."

"Brianna, you said that you'd tell me why you wanted to help me, help us."

She looked away; I could again see a tear in her eye.

"About five years ago, I was working at a small station, just beginning to make a name for myself. I was married at the time, to a guy not unlike you. He was my biggest cheerleader, always willing to pull up stakes when a new opportunity required that we move.

"We were at a charity fund-raiser, when the top anchor at the station asked me to dance. He didn't even ask my husband, but I took his hand and left my husband sitting there. I barely noticed my husband's anger, and pushed it into the back of my mind as Chuck swept me away. His name was Charles, but he thought that "Chuck" made him seem more like a man of the people, though he really thought nothing of those he considered beneath him.

"I can't say that he used any great seduction techniques on me, though he dropped several subtle, not-so-subtle hints that he might be able to help my career.

"To my everlasting shame, I walked out of the club with him, without even a glance back at my husband. I was told that while he put on a brave face, he was crushed.

"I wish that I could say that the sex was out of this world, or at least my career did take off, but the opposite was true in both regards. The sex was uninspired, at best. He seemed to think that just being with him should be a big thrill. Meanwhile, the rumors of our affair caused problems. He was a big enough fish that the mud didn't stick, but I was let go with enough of a severance package to keep me from suing.

"My career took a step back, but I've obviously recovered, though my heart still breaks when I think of my ex. I hear that he's remarried, with the kids that we always talked about."

At that point she broke down and I took her in my arms. My own eyes misted over, thinking about how Kelly and I had been talking about kids, wondering if we would ever have them now.

I noticed that Brianna had fallen asleep, so I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arm around her, as she unconsciously snuggled into me.

I awoke to find myself alone in bed with the delicious smell of bacon wafting from the kitchen. I used the bathroom, made my way to the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of Brianna in a long T-shirt, her ass cheeks occasionally peeking out teasingly.

She smiled at me over her shoulder. "Coffee should be ready," she said, nodding in the direction of the coffee pot in the corner.

I helped myself to a cup of the nectar of the gods and sipped at it until she slid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

We ate in silence until I addressed the elephant in the room.

"So, where do we go from here?" I said.

She was lost in thought for a few moments.

"To start with," she said, breaking the silence, "you and Kelly have to decide where you're going. Can either of you get past what happened last night?"

"What about us?" I asked.

She laughed, not unkindly. "Matt, there is no 'us,' at least right now. We had a wonderful night, but we hardly know each other, and until you and/or Kelly decide otherwise, you're still married. If you can't work things out, maybe we could see each other, see if there's anything more than a sexual attraction there.

"I have to warn you up front, right now my career comes first. If I get a better opportunity, I may have to relocate. Could you relocate or put up with a long-distance relationship? Also, in my position, I get hit on a lot, there may be gossip. I promise you right now, that if we should become a couple, that's all that it will be, is gossip, but you'd have to be prepared to handle it.

"For now, go home to your wife, see if there's anything left of your marriage to salvage. Here's my card. Let me know how things work out."

With that, she gave me a hug, a warm kiss on the lips and sent me on my way.

I arrived home just as Kelly was being dropped off by Wilson. He gave me a small smirk as he backed out of the driveway. Kelly and I reached the door at the same time, I opened it for her and she swept by me, the smell of fresh shampoo and soap emanating from her.

I followed her in and closed the door behind me.

"Just where have you been?" she asked with a bad attitude.

She's asking me that? I thought, after what she did?

"I was with Brianna."

She nearly broke out laughing. "Yeah, as if! You were probably holed up in a cheap motel room somewhere, licking your wounds."

She was really pissing me off. "No, you can ask Chuck and Beverly, they saw her ask me to dance, then we left together."

"She probably just felt sorry for you, put on a show so that you wouldn't look like so much of a loser. She probably left you as soon as you left the club."

JavaBlack
JavaBlack
123 Followers
12