March Madness at Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were up and out of port early, an all hands event. Lydia was going to do an extra hour on her watch to take her to noon. We threaded our way up the western side of the island chain, crossed over the Bahama Bank, up the Tongue of the Ocean and across the top of New Providence Island to Nassau, two days later, in the late afternoon. All five women went ashore, leaving me to plot the next leg of the voyage, Nassau to Norfolk, Virginia, almost eight hundred miles, four days at sea and rounding Cape Hatteras and it's legendary turbulent waters.

Dawn returned early for a repeat of the other day. She's a little ball of energy, five foot one inch, skinny, flat ass, hardly any tits and hairy legs, pits and bush (same as the other four), a cute little pixie. What this little lady lacked in physical development, she more than made up in enthusiasm. She wanted to explore foreplay with a guy before getting drilled, my pleasure. Andrea opened the cabin door as we were reaching our climaxes and quickly closed it. Later she thanked me for taking Dawn under my wing and being so gentle with her.

In the morning we refueled and took on water while Andrea did a provisioning run with Lydia. We had an early lunch and were underway by noon, after we cleared the entrance channel, Pat took the first watch. We had heavier than expected seas that night which continued into the next day.

During the afternoon watch April did a routine boat check (one of the things to check is if there is water or oil in the bilge) and reported an unusual odor coming from the bilge in watertight compartment number four, under the guests cabins, it is where the fuel tanks are located. I couldn't see anything unusual through the inspection port, but I did detect the strange odor. I did manage to get a cell phone into the space and got some pictures. Packed between the fuel tanks and the boat's hull were numerous white packages. SHIT! This was trouble.

I printed out the pictures and started a supplementary log. I called for a full crew meeting at the change of the watch to inform them of the situation. I wasn't sure what the proper procedure was, in all the years I'd captained, I never had this kind of situation crop up. Pat and I discussed options and decided to change course and head for Charleston, South Carolina. I radioed that we were experiencing engine problems and were sailing to Charleston.

All of the deck panels to the bilges had been freshly painted over before we came aboard and we hadn't disturbed the paint, thus the packages were put there before we arrived in Port of Spain. Would the Coast Guard and DEA accept that, I hoped they would? In all of this excitement, all Andrea wanted to do was have sex with me, to keep her mind off this situation, I couldn't totally oblige her, there was too much to do.

As we approached Charleston, I hailed a Coast Guard cutter using a hand held radio transceiver and requested a boarding party. That radio had a maximum range of about two miles, I wanted to keep the conversation as private as I could. I had composed a history of our voyage, how we discovered the mysterious packages and enclosed photographs of said packages. I presented this information to the Coast Guard Petty Officer as soon as he boarded us and explained our situation to him, then escorted him to the inspection port above bilge number four. On closer inspection, bilge number three also contained similar

white packages. He reported to his captain, who decided to let us anchor in Charleston under a quarantine flag before they made an official search.

They wanted me to anchor on the south west side of the city in the Ashley River across from the Coast Guard station. I told that the Ashley wasn't deep enough, I had to anchor in the

Cooper River, they agree. The crew was to gather all of their personal possessions, we were to be held in a hotel under protective custody until a determination was made on what to do with us.

Andrea made it very clear, that she and I were a couple and would share the same room. This generated some interesting looks from the authorities.

I was being held incommunicado and couldn't report these events to my employer. We were held for two days and released, we were presumed to be innocent victims of drug smugglers. I rented a full sized SUV, using one of the yacht's credit cards, Andrea, Pat and Lydia took turns driving us back to Maine.

April and Dawn stayed on with Pat and Lydia through the spring and summer. Andrea has made herself at home in my house and has shown no signs of wanting to leave. I haven't heard anything from that employer, I don't think I ever will and I did return his credit cards via registered mail. He managed to avoid prosecution pleading he too was a victim.

12