All Comments on 'March Madness Ch. 07'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
watchdwagwatchdwagover 14 years agoAuthor
Excellent - nice progression, exciting piece

This has been a very well written story exploring the reluctant and now cuckold themes. My wife and I both enjoy reading these and others like them. We have an open lifestyle and I encourage her to bring home other men (and women) as I watch and sometime join in. PLease write more about cuckolds!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic

It amazes me that readers like the one below read gay stories and then claim how they were so turned off. Then why do they read it? Maybe they are closet gay themselves. Good story. Enjoy your work.

smoothboismoothboiover 14 years ago
could be me

I could easily be a homocuck for a strong woman like Sandy, giving up any control of my sexuality. I'd much rather her whore my hot ass out, but I hope Sandy really let's herself be a total slut too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the story so far.

Looking forward to reading more of this couples adventures.

rmac1rmac1about 6 years ago
Love that feeling.....

Reading how Larry fucked Dale in the ass had me hard as hell, just thinking about a hard hot cock plummeting in my ass feeling full and so good. Those descriptions of the two of them fucking was so sexy, makes me want to get a man like Larry to stay with me all night long. That would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No cuckolds here.

They aren't married. At least try to understand what you're writing about. And the cage is a joke he can remove at any time without a key. This whole mess was a joke.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Super hot!

I love how Sandy describes their future marriage and makes him admit to wanting to watch her fuck others and do his clean up duties.

He deserves to suck cocks and get fucked by others including women with strap ons.

What a perfect relationship this is turning into.

I wish it was me. Keep writing please.

This is the hottest cucky story ever!!!

XOXOXO

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

This story is so hot. Dreaming it’s me.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

I love watching my wife fucking other guys. The best part is sucking their cocks first to get them hard for her then guiding them into her wet pussy and lick her pussy and his cock and balls while they fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only good thing about this mess is that she's a girlfriend and it costs NOTHING to divorce her. By the way? Since they're not married, he's not a cuckold. And there's no way he would be buying her a ring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous