Marching Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up a chair and tried to cut a sausage with the plastic knife and fork provided by the hospital. I got my own 'K-bar' assault knife from my shoulder bag and used that to slice up the meat part of Gus's breakfast. I was feeding him one forkful at a time just as a pompous American General strutted into the room with two armed guards behind him, he barked "Out!" at me at the top of his voice.

Gus's hand moved over mine, even though it gave him great pain to move his arm, "Don't Victoria!"

Page 14

The General gave me a surprised look because I hadn't run at his first bark and then he saw the familiar black outline of the killing knife under my palm with Gus's hand now on top of mine. "You'd better leave us alone Vicky, I don't want a dead General and two injured guards on my conscience."

I looked up at the general and smiled, "It'll take me just a few more moments to finish giving Gus his breakfast, there's a coffee machine down the corridor where you can get what passes for coffee around here, I'll tell you when it's safe to come back on the ward."

The General was spluttering that he was a general and couldn't be treated like this by a damned candy striper when one of his two armed guards whispered in his ear, "General, I think that's the woman from the CNN news clip last night...you know, the women that was filmed by a tourist killing that terrorist with her bare hands and her bare breasts out as well!"

I pushed another fork full of food into Gus's mouth; he chuckled as he chewed a slice of bacon with egg and tomato on it. "I've never seen a general go so white before!"

After finishing feeding Gus I went to the coffee area, "He's free now...don't agitate him." As I spoke I was wiping the blade of my 'K-bar' knife on a serviette.

"I'm sorry I barked at you ma'am, are you with the British SAS?"

"I was on assignment with them on operational duties but for the moment I'm looking after the three casualties and seeing that they get better as quickly as possible. "Forgive me but I read the reports from the operation and...well, I couldn't find you on our database of SAS operatives."

"The SAS is a secret organisation; I'm the most secret of the secret!"

I walked off to find Sandip and his shipmate to see if there was anything I could do for them to make their stay in the hospital more bearable.

7,839 Words.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
A New Beginning His little sister came to live with him.in Incest/Taboo
Wilderwood Ch. 01 His hot goth sister is home from college.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister's Fear Ch. 01 A sister finds more than shelter from the storm.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories