Marchwood Ch. 02: The Grand Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would anyone object if I joined this party," enquired Gunther for it was of course the Duke himself who had invaded their orgy.

"Mein liebchen, I thought you were never coming," said Elise.

"Oh you knew your husband would be joining us," said Marchwood.

"Of course, we could not leave him out of the festivities of our last night together," the Duchess continued. "Perhaps you would like to sodomise dear Tiberius, Gunther like you did last time."

"I would not be averse to repeating that experience," replied Marchwood, "but perhaps I might make another suggestion."

"Oh and what it that?" responded the Duke.

"Well from tomorrow I shall not be here to take care a poor Elise," explained Marchwood. "I think, my dear Gunther, that you should take better care of her. Why do you not try buggering your dear wife tonight. Her bottom cannot be so different from that of Ernst and I urge you not to neglect her."

"That is an admirable suggestion my dear Tiberius," replied Gunther. "How do you feel about it my dear?"

"Oh any attention from you would be welcome, my dear husband," answered Elise. "Perhaps I could make a request of my own. If Gunther is going to put his prick in my bottom I should like to feel Tiberius's in my pussy at the same time. Do you think we could manage that?"

"Oh how thrilling, a double penetration!" gasped Gerda. "I shall enjoy just watching this."

Soon everyone had arranged themselves for the next act of the evening's festivities. Marchwood lay on his back while Elise straddled him and fed his cock into her already moist cunt. Soon she was riding him steadily, impaling her pussy on the spike of his cock as she rose and fell on him. In the meantime Gerda insisted on sucking on Gunther's cock to bring it into a suitable state for action. He had never enjoyed fellatio from the mouth of a woman but had to confess to himself that Gerda could suck every bit as well as any of his male lovers. Soon he was in a rampant state. Gerda continued to gently stroke his cock with one hand while she skilfully reached into the pot of lubricant and taking a generous amount rubbed it up and down his throbbing organ. She then took more of the unguent and pressed her finger against Elise's rear entrance. The Duchess gasped as her friend's finger invaded her bottom hole for the first time. She paused in her thrusting up and down on Marchwood's pole in order to allow Gerda to thoroughly lubricate her back passage. Then Gerda guided the Duke's prick towards his wife's well-greased anus. Once she was satisfied he was positioned correctly she nodded to him and Gunther gingerly pushed forward until he had just located the tip of his cock in her rectum.

"Ach mein gott. Ich kann nicht sein Hahn ist in meinem Arsch!" she exclaimed surprised to feel her husband's cock in her arse for the first time.

"Can I push a little further," asked Gunther.

"Yes slowly, oh this is so exciting to be filled in both holes at the same time!" Elise continued.

This might have been Gunther's first experience at sodomising a woman but he had ample of experience with male lovers and he used the same skills to gradually acclimatise his wife to the entry of his throbbing cock. Gerda watched the spectacle in wonder enjoying every moment of it while Marchwood could feel the Duke's pole sliding into the Duchess's rectum alongside his own prick, which was embedded in her pussy, separated from it by only a thin membrane.

When Gunther had the full length of his cock embedded to the hilt, he paused for a moment and then gave a few small experimental thrusts. Elise moaned in pleasure as she felt the exquisite sensation of her husbands' tool sliding back and forth in her back passage, while her vagina was stuffed full by the meaty prick of her lover. Gunther began to make longer thrusts and the Duchess remained bent forward over Marchwood, taking his thrusts into her posterior.

"Try moving a little on Tiberius," suggested Gerda. "You boys will have to coordinate your movements."

Elise began to rise and fall a little on Marchwood's cock and Gunther tried to time his thrusts to coordinate with his friend's. At first it was a little awkward and Guther's prick slipped out of Elise's bottom a few times. In the end they found their rhythm and Elise moaned in ecstasy as at last she experienced the delicious of sensation of having both her orifices filled simultaneously. In the meantime Gerda had slipped away from Gunther and positioned herself over Marchwood's face. He looked up to see her dripping pink slit hovering over his mouth and reaching out his tongue he began to lave her plump nether lips as Elise continued to writhe up and down on his cock.

After several minutes of steady fucking, Elise had come at least three times in a delirium of pleasure. To his delight Gunther decided that sodomising a woman was nearly as pleasurable as a man and promised himself that he would try and satisfy his wife's lustful appetites a little more frequently. Soon he could feel his climax approaching and joyfully he shot his hot spunk into her waiting colon. Gerda could feel herself close to coming but she knew she needed a cock in her pussy to fully satisfy her needs. Before Marchwood was able to discharge his weapon Gerda had demanded that Elise cede her position and had taken her place mounted on Marchwood's cock. Gunther had fallen back on the bed exhausted and his wife was happy to join him having been well-fucked in both holes and enjoyed multiple orgasms. Gerda rode Marchwood hard and was soon achieving the climax which had eluded her earlier. Marchwood had been holding off his own ejaculation for so long that initially he found it hard to let go and climax. When Gerda had experienced her own coming he pushed her onto the bed face down and penetrated her vagina from the rear. This was one of his favourite positions, he enjoyed the deep penetration which it allowed and pushed his cock deep into her juicy crevice.

"Oh Lord Marchwood, you are filling me so deep, that feel so good," moaned Gerda as his meaty cock filled her cunt.

Marchwood began to piston in and out of her sweet pussy building himself up to the inevitable climax. Before he could come Gerda orgasmed once more her cunt twitching with pleasure and these spasms finally pushed him over the edge so that with a cry he delivered his liquid tribute shooting it deep into her womb.

The four lovers would have liked to have continued to a third act but by this stage everyone was becoming quite exhausted and Marchwood was all too aware that he needed to get some sleep before a long journey on the morrow. With reluctance the Duke and Duchess bade him good night, though Gerda simply curled up and fell asleep beside him in the huge four poster bed.

The next morning Marchwood awoke to the sensation of Gerda gently sucking on his knob. He knew he should be rising soon and having some breakfast but the woman was one of the most skilled fellators he had ever had the pleasure of experiencing and he could simply not resist the chance to enjoy her lips around his cock for one last time. After some minutes of teasing him with her lips and tongue she settled into wrap her lips around his pole and, bobbing her head up and down, brought him close to an exquisite climax. Marchwood could not forgo the chance of one final fuck and pushing Gerda back on the bed he entered her without further preliminaries. To his joy, her pussy was already flowing with juices and she wrapped her legs around him as he vigorously ravished her cunt until with a cry she reached her climax and he then joined her reaching his own crisis a few moments later.

Some time later Marchwood was washed and had enjoyed an excellent breakfast. He was sad to be bidding farewell to his Bavarian friends but he was as ready as he could ever be to be making his way home. Affairs in England were calling him and the prospect of an English summer was tempting. He embraced Gunther, Elise and Gerda and shook hands with some of the other residents of the place including even Ernst who seemed a little put out that he had not been included in the previous night's revels. Beppe was standing by the door of his carriage ready to hand him in but with a leap he sprang into his seat unaided and waved to the inhabitants of the castle who were all on parade to wish him goodbye. Beppe jumped up onto the rear seat and his coachman whipped up the horses so they were soon rattling over the cobbles of the castle courtyard, over the drawbridge and down the hill and away.

Chapter 15: Last waltz in Paris

Although Marchwood was in a hurry to return to England he could not resist the temptation of making a short visit to his favourite city of Paris before re-crossing the Channel. He spent a couple of days re-visiting his old haunts and caught up with some old friends. The day before he was due to leave he was passing one of the city's theatres when a sign caught his eye. It was advertising a play starring his former amour Sophe Dancourt. He called on his coachman to pull up and dashed into the theatre. The box office was open and he urgently enquired as to whether any tickets were available.

"Oh oui monsieur," responded the clerk. "We have only a few tickets left high up in the balcony. You are just in time."

Marchwood eagerly thrust some money at the clerk and grabbed his ticket. That evening he made his way back to the theatre and ascended the stairs into the 'gods'. It was a long way from the stage and offered a poor view. Normally Marchwood would have secured himself a far better seat but at least he would be able to see Sophie one more time. The play was a rather feeble comedy and Marchwood's French was not up to understanding all the jokes. However, as soon as the curtain fell he dashed outside and round to the stage door. The doorman was reluctant to admit him but he insisted that he was a close friend of Mademoiselle Dancourt and wished to visit her dressing room. The doorman went away to confer and finally admitted him and pointed him in the right direction. He knocked at Sophie's door and entered, finding her seated at her dressing table surrounded by bouquets from her admirers. When she saw him her face broke into a broad smile and she immediately stood up and embraced him.

"Mon cher Lord Marchwood, quel surprise!" she exclaimed. "I did not know you were in Paris."

"I am only stopping briefly on my way back to England, sadly I must depart tomorrow," he explained. "Perhaps you might have supper with me tonight."

"Oh domage!" she responded mournfully, "I have already arranged to have dinner with a friend. Could you not stay one more day and spend tomorrow night with me"

The prospect was exceedingly tempting to Marchwood but he knew that he was booked on the packet from Calais tomorrow evening and he could delay no longer. Nevertheless he tarried a little longer with Sophie, delighting in her merry laugh and quick wit.

After about half an hour Sophie said, "I really must depart soon Tiberius, mon cheri, please will you do one favour for me before I leave?"

"For you my darling Sophie anything," replied Marchwood.

"Please make love to me the way you used to last time you were in Paris," demanded Sophie.

"That would be a favour to me rather than to you but I will happily consent to it," Marchwood said.

"Vite. We must be quick there is little time," Sophie added. "Here I will rest on my dressing table.

With that, she bent forward and leaned her elbows on her dressing table. Marchwood knew exactly what to do and he quickly raised her skirts and arranged them across her back. For one more time her was able to admire the luscious plump orbs of her smooth creamy buttocks.

"Encule moi, je t'en prie," whispered Sophie as he moved behind her and unbuttoned his trousers.

Sophie's demand to be buggered could hot have accorded better with his own desire to push his throbbing prick between those soft cheeks and to impale her tiny pink rosebud. He seized her pot of cold cream from the dressing table and taking a generous quantity on one finger pressed it against the tiny orifice. Sophie gasped as his digit invaded her most private entrance and then with an effort she relaxed her sphincter to allow him to anoint the interior of her lesser temple of Venus. Marchwood knew she had little time and he himself was in no mood for preliminaries. He quickly greased the bulging purple of head of his prick and then thrust it against the crinkled rosette. Once more Sophie breathed in and out allowing her muscles to yield as Marchwood's bulging organ pressed inward past her tight ring and then slipped deep inside her silken sheath.

Marchwood suspected that Sophie must have an assignation with another gentleman friend later in the evening. Perhaps she wanted to keep her pussy unsullied for her other beau's enjoyment or maybe she simply wanted the feeling of his cock in her arse one more time. Either way it did not matter, the sensation of her anus tightly gripping his rampant prick was simply too divine. He began to thrust in and out between those delicious hillocks of white flesh, his tool surrounded by the tight reddened ring of her hole. Looking at the mirror he could see the reflection of Sophie's face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he vigorously sodomised her. Her large creamy breasts spilled out from her low cut dress and Marchwood reached forward pushing his hand down to caress one of these plump melons.

"Fais plus dur, je viens," gasped Sophie.

Marchwood marvelled that this wonderfully sensual woman was able to climax so easily but he acceded to her demand to fuck her harder and began to remorselessly hammer into her bottom. Sophie reached down between her legs and began to rapidly massage her clitoris and within a minute was stifling groans of ecstasy as her frame quaked in a shaking orgasm. With a few more strokes Marchwood brought himself to the boil and his cock erupted in a maelstrom of pleasure delivering a mighty spurt of hot semen into darling Sophie's tight bottom.

Marchwood could hardly bear to tear himself away from the delicious Sophie. He had enjoyed his time with all the women he had encountered on his grand tour but there was something about Sophie which haunted him for years after. Finally, after many kisses and endearments, she ushered him out of the door and he made his way from the theatre past the lugubrious doorman and back to his hotel.

Two days later Marchwood's carriage was rolling along the drive to Marchwood Hall. As he drew up servants rushed out to line up and welcome their master home. His butler helped him from the carriage and the housekeeper curtseyed and smiled at him. It was good to be back where he belonged but he had enjoyed his European adventure and he would miss all the delightful ladies he had left behind.