Marchwood Ch. 01: The maid

Story Info
An English aristocrat finds an outlet for his needs.
21.2k words
4.71
8.7k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A maid finds love

Lord Marchwood returned from London dispirited and frustrated. He had hoped to combine business with pleasure and had achieved his objectives in neither respect. His speech in the House of Lords on housing for the working classes had not been well received. He had then visited his favourite bordello only to find that his favourite doxy had upped and left, no one knew whither. Lord Marchwood had very specific sexual inclinations and Eliza had been satisfying his needs for some time; it was a bitter blow to discover that she was no longer available. Lord Marchwood's taste ran to the larger woman. That is not to say large to the point of obesity, he merely preferred his women well rounded with full breasts and ample buttocks and thighs.

Five years earlier, on his honeymoon, his lordship had completed the grand tour of France and Italy. It was here that he encountered some of the great classical works of art. Lord Marchwood had been particularly taken with some of the paintings of Reubens and Titian depicting full-fleshed maidens and goddesses. These represented his ideal vision of womanhood and, after some searching, he had tracked down Eliza in an East End Bordello. She seemed to embody precisely the qualities for which he was searching. Eliza possessed long flowing golden tresses and had a round dimpled face with full red lips worthy of a classical beauty. However, it was when she disrobed that her full charms were revealed in the form of large breasts with milky white skin and nipples like large strawberries. Best of all were her plump pillow-like buttocks, which he loved to caress as she lay languidly on her couch.

Eliza also had one further quality, which endeared her to Lord Marchwood, she was able to satisfy his peculiar sexual proclivities. For Lord Marchwood, complete sexual satisfaction was not obtainable by regular coitus. He found that the normal channel of intercourse between man and woman offered insufficient excitement and stimulation, he was instead, in the language of the East End whores, 'a gentleman who preferred the tradesman's entrance'. Some of the ladies of the night were unwilling to oblige his need to penetrate their tightest and most forbidden orifices and, of those who would, few possessed the physical attributes preferred by his lordship. Most of them were slum girls who had grown up undernourished and physically emaciated. Lord Marchwood had made numerous speeches in the House of Lords about the conditions of London's poor but his ideas were out of step with those of the government and indeed of most of his class.

So it was that on his last visit to the bagnio he had been obliged to settle for second best. The girl that the Madame brought to him was plump enough but she had little else to recommend her; her face was marked by smallpox and she had a noticeable squint in one eye. The girl had been initially resistant to his special request and had only acceded when he had promised her a ridiculously large tip. Even then she had squealed like a stuck pig as he pushed his manhood between her plump arse cheeks and impaled her tightly clenched rosebud on his lance. Normally he would have ridden Eliza in a leisurely manner, enjoying the tight grip of her sphincter around his throbbing prick. However, the new girl grumbled and griped so much about how sore he was making her that he contented himself with bringing himself to a climax with a few swift strokes, ejaculating with a brief spurt into her bowels.

So it was that Lord Marchwood sat in his rattling coach in a foul mood. His spirits were not lifted either by the prospect of being reunited with his wife of five years. It had been a marriage of convenience. Lord Marchwood had inherited his father's estate a few years before and was saddled with huge debts. Culbourne House was in dire need of repairs and he had plans to make major improvements to the outdated farming practices of his tenants. He would also have liked to build new cottages for the labourers and a school for the village children but all this required money. When his mother effected an introduction to Letitia Bowlby the daughter of a Yorkshire coal magnate he had not been impressed. Letitia was without doubt a beauty, possessing a slender and graceful figure and well formed and regular features. She had been well schooled by her governess, displaying impeccable manners; she played the piano beautifully and could converse intelligently on art and literature. All in all she had the attributes to make an excellent wife.

Of course, Letitia had no breeding, her father was a self-made man and still spoke with a rough Yorkshire accent but he was prepared to offer ten thousand a year to the right man if he would marry his daughter and, as his mother pointed out, that would go a long was to resolving his financial difficulties. However, while Letitia was beautiful and cultivated there was a certain coldness and aloofness about her which had deterred many of her suitors. Lord Marchwood too found this unattractive but urged on by his mother he had courted Letitia and finally asked her father for her hand. Elijah Bowlby had been overjoyed to think that his family were to be united with one of the most illustrious families in the land and readily gave his consent to the union. After a short engagement the couple were wed and set off on their grand tour of Europe.

Lady Marchwood was in no better spirits than her spouse. It had been the day before that she had received his letter announcing his imminent return. She had enjoyed having the house to herself during his absence. Even more she had enjoyed not having to endure his unwelcome visits to her bedroom, although thankfully these had become more infrequent in the last year or so. Of course there was still the problem that she had failed to produce the long desired heir to the Marchwood title and she suspected that her husband's now infrequent visits to her bed were motivated as much by a desire to impregnate her as by any sexual longing. Occasionally she wondered whether he had found an outlet for his desires elsewhere. Perhaps he kept a mistress in London who he visited on his frequent trips to the capital. All in all she did not care, she had no interest in her husband's sexual needs and she was able to satisfy her own elsewhere.

The night before she had known would be her last without her husband in the house for some time. She made her preparations for bed early that night and sat at her dressing table as Therese, her French lady's maid brushed out her long dark hair. Therese turned down the bed ready for her mistress and then crossed to where she was sitting and gently bent her head to nibble her mistress's ear. Letitia turned her head and took her servant's face in both hands, pulling her towards her and then kissing her passionately on the lips. Their tongues found one another and swirled over and over. As they slowly broke away form each other Lady Marchwood whispered to Therese that this would be their last night together for some time and gently led her maid to the side of her bed. Lady Marchwood sat on the bed as Therese slowly undressed, removing first her white apron and starched cap and then unbuttoned her long black dress.

She neatly folded the dress across a chair and then slipped off her petticoat. She stood for a moment in her corset and drawers. Lady Marchwood rose and embraced her servant, kissing her once more deeply on the mouth. As mistress and servant remained locked in this passionate embrace it was the mistresses fingers which found the bow to the waistband of Therese's drawers and gently untied it, drawing the cotton undergarment downwards. It was the mistress's slender fingers which tenderly fondled the smooth curves of her servants buttocks and it was the mistresses fingers which explored the lush curls between her maid's legs and finally pushed deep into the cleft between them causing a small trickle of moisture to escape and trickle across her hand.

Sarah rose bright and early as usual. She had been working in the big house for six years and enjoyed her life. She had hated life at home, sharing the tiny cottage with twelve other children had been hard, there was often little to eat and all the children feared their father getting drunk as it usually meant that one or more of them would get beaten. Sarah was only too glad when at the age of twelve her mother announced that she had found a place for her at Culbourne House. As a 'tweenie' maid Sarah was kept busy running between the kitchen and the upstairs part of the house but she enjoyed the company of the other servants and loved living and working in one of the great houses of England. All the servants agreed that Lord Marchwood was a good master. He not only paid slightly more than most other employers but he also allowed all the servants a half day off each week and two days holiday a year. At Christmas every servant received a present from his lordship and there was a harvest feast with music and games for all the servants and estate workers. Perhaps more important than all of these was that for the first time in her life Sarah was well fed, eating three large meals a day and as a consequence the spindly twelve year old who had first entered service had grown into a plump, buxom young woman.

However, a cloud had come over Sarah's otherwise contented existence. Five months before Sarah had been expecting her usual monthly visit but it had not arrived. Her knowledge of her body's working was somewhat rudimentary as biology was not part of the curriculum at the ragged school she had attended for five years. Perhaps she had just missed a visit this month or perhaps she had bled so little she had not noticed, Sarah reasoned. But when another month passed and there was still no flow of blood Sarah began to worry. It was some days before Sarah managed to contrive to get William alone. William was one of the footmen at Culbourne House and was considered by most of the female servants to be the handsomest of the male staff. In his livery he cut an impressive figure and at twenty five years old he had an air of being a man of the world which impressed the young and naive Sarah.

It had been the day of the harvest feast at the beginning of September. The weather was still warm after a long hot summer. All the servants had partaken liberally of the bountiful repast which Lord Marchwood had provided together with liberal quantities of the fine ale from his cellars. Sarah was unused to strong drink but William had pressed a tankard of beer on her and encouraged her to drink the bitter malty brew. Afterwards she had felt somewhat light-headed but the band were striking up a dance and William insisted on taking her for a turn on the floor. She was flattered by his attentions and knew that the other maids would all be envious that he had chosen her, plump little Sarah Hallsworth, to dance with.

They danced for what seemed like hours and it was beginning to get dark. It was then that William had proposed that they take a walk. Sarah was unsure about walking out alone with a male servant, there was sure to be gossip in the servants' hall. However, it was getting hot in the barn and she needed some fresh air to clear her head so hesitantly she had accepted William's proposal. They walked out across the meadow and onto the little footbridge crossing the stream. There they paused, the fields around were bathed in the silver light of a huge harvest moon.

William broke the silence at last. "You know I been watching you for a long time Sarah Hallsworth," he said. "You know you be the prettiest girl in all of Marchwood House." At this Sarah protested in embarrassment. "No girl, let me finish," William continued. "To get to the point, I have set my heart on you my girl and I was wondering whether you might consider the idea of you and I getting wed." Sarah was dumbstruck. She had no idea that William felt like this about her, although she had long admired him from afar and the gossip among the maids was that whoever captured his heart would indeed be a lucky woman. "But William I had no idea..." said Sarah, still unsure how to react, "and besides marriage between the servants is not permitted without his lordship's consent. We should lose our places."

"No listen to me, my beloved. I have just come into a bit of money. It's not much but we could leave this place, maybe get ourselves a little shop or a public house. Hey imagine that, you the landlady of your own establishment!" Suddenly Sarah's head was in a whirl. She was content enough with her life at Culbourne House but the prospect of married life with a handsome young husband in possession of his own business was an attractive prospect. To her own surprise Sarah found herself agreeing to William's proposal and suddenly his lips were on hers and he was kissing her ardently and then she was sure she had made the right decision. They kissed on the bridge for some time and then William led her onward to a little copse on the other side of the river. Sarah did not like to go among the trees in the darkness but William reassured her and held her hand, she felt so safe in his presence. Inside the wood it was dark but William led her to a space among the trees and took off his jacket, laying it on the ground.

"Come my love and sit down beside me," said William invitingly.

Sarah sat beside him and he placed his big strong arms around her. Once again she felt safe and secure, how wonderful it would be to feel this always. To have someone who would always look after her. Once again William kissed her. She had never been kissed before and this time she was surprised when his tongue pushed into her own mouth and began to probe her own tongue. At first Sarah was shocked but soon began to enjoy the sensation. A strange tingling feeling began to spread through her loins and she knew she did not want William to stop. Suddenly, she was even more surprised for William's hand had stolen under the hem of her skirt and was travelling up her thigh. She did not know what to do for everything William had done to her so far had been so tender and wonderful. In fact William's hand stroking her calf felt delightful but surely it was improper to take such liberties before they were married.

"Oh William, should we be doing this?" whispered Sarah. "There will be time enough for that when we are wed."

"Don't tell me you are not enjoying it as much as me," said William laughing.

Indeed Sarah had to accept that it was certainly pleasurable and after all what harm could a little harmless fondling of her calves do. However, William did not content himself with fondling her calf but his hand travelled higher and was soon under the hem of her drawers and caressing the inside of her thigh. The strange tingling sensation, which had afflicted Sarah's loins on the bridge, was now becoming quite intense, in fact it was a deep longing which Sarah knew would only be satisfied by one thing. Yet she knew that that one thing which she yearned for should be saved until marriage, now William had proposed it would not be long. Suddenly William's fingers were dangerously close to the centre of the strange tingling sensations.

"William you must stop this you naughty boy," Sarah protested.

"Sarah, we will soon be married. What harm can it do?" said William. "I love you with all my heart. Show me you love me, let me have what I want."

Sarah could not fully recollect how it had happened but somehow William won her over with soft words and blandishments. Soon she felt him slowly drawing down her knickers. She felt the cool night air between her legs. Then it was William's fingers which were probing her most intimate area, the area from which that desperate tingling was coming. Oh how she longed for William to satisfy her need. Now his fingers were probing the soft flesh between her thighs. No man had ever been there before, even Sarah herself had been loath to explore those regions having learned from her mother that only dirty girls played with themselves down there. What Wiliam was doing to her was very dirty, she should wait until they were married but she could not, she wanted him so badly now. Suddenly, William's finger found the very centre of her desire. How did he know exactly where her need was? She could not tell, perhaps she was not the first girl he had done this with, she did not care. All she desired was that William's nimble finger continued to rub her at that exact spot. Small pulses of the most exquisite pleasure unlike anything else she had known were coursing through her insides. Suddenly William stopped his intimate caresses. She could only just make out his dark figure kneeling between her legs in the darkness. She sensed he was unbuttoning himself but she could not see.

"Oh no William, I am not ready for that," Sarah protested.

Indeed she would have happily laid on her back all night allowing William to rub her between her legs in that delightful manner. Why was that not enough for him? William ignored her protests and all at once he was lying on top of her supporting himself on one elbow.

"Sarah, I am dying with desire for you. Don't you see I must have you," he cried.

At that moment Sarah felt something between her legs. She had never seen a grown man naked, though with eight younger brothers she knew what boys carried between their legs. However, what was pushing between her thighs was far larger than the tiny organs of her brothers which she had seen when she bathed them. This was a solid pole of flesh and she could feel its domed head pushing its way into the soft recess between her thighs. Part of her wanted to be possessed by this strong handsome man who would soon be her husband but part of her knew it to be wrong, they should wait until their wedding night. Before Sarah could utter another word of protest the decision was made for her. With a might thrust she felt William's manhood push against her maidenhead and break through. She felt a slight stab of pain but also the wonderful sensation of her virgin womanhood being filled by his hard throbbing organ.

"Sarah my darling, we are going to be so happy," murmured William.

At that he began to thrust in and out of her in a vigorous fashion. Sarah enjoyed the sensation of being penetrated and possessed by the man who she was sure she would come to love in time. However, William's thrustings offered nothing like the exquisite sensations which his nimble fingers had provided when he had caressed that point of pleasure before he had entered her. At that moment there was little she could do, William was on top of her and was riding her for all he was worth, his breath was coming in ragged gasps as he thrust his organ deeper and deeper into her tender little cunny. All at once William uttered a small cry and paused in his thrusting. She felt a warm wet sensation deep inside herself and then William gave a few more deep thrusts before pulling out of her and lying panting on the grass beside her.

Chapter 2: A surprise for Sarah

Five months later Sarah knew that she must be with child. Her belly was beginning to swell and she had already had to take out her servant dress to accommodate it, soon her state would become obvious to her employers and the other staff. At last she managed to get William alone and announced the news to him.

"William my love we are to have a child," she said to him. "We must bring the wedding forward and then our baby shall be born in wedlock. You have your inheritance, we can leave this place and find that little business for which we have planned."

Sarah had expected William to be shocked but she was surprised at how he took the news. They had after all planned to start a family as soon as they were wed. This only brought their plans forward. However, William reacted with coldness.