Marchwood Ch. 03: The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and lie her on the bed," Tiberius instructed. "Now Penny, I should like you to kneel here between your mother's thighs.

Penelope was once again a little hesitant but with a little encouragement took up the position.

"Now my dear, I think your Mama deserves a little more pleasure. She did so well taking my prick up her arse, don't you think? Now your tongue has proved most mobile and agile. I wonder whether you might employ it to good effect on your dear mother's cunt."

"What you want me to lick Mummy, down below?" protested Penelope.

"Of course and then I will pleasure you in turn with my tongue," he explained.

"But I can't, not with my mother!" she objected.

"My dear girl, if you are lucky you may be offered the opportunity to be intimate with another lady. I would suggest this is an experience no young lady should pass by. Take this opportunity to learn from your dear mother," Tiberius replied.

"But you are surely not encouraging my dear Penelope to engage in tribadism!" Hermione exclaimed in horror.

"Well given that you are encouraging her to experience fellatio, cunnilingus and sodomy, I see no reason why she should not extend her education to enjoying a little Sapphic delight," Tiberius retorted gleefully.

Eventually Hermione was prevailed upon to lay back on the bed and allow her daughter to tentatively lick her quivering pussy. For a beginner Hermione proved surprisingly adept and soon the pair of them had lost their inhibitions. Penelope was no doubt assisted by the fact that as she bent forward on her knees to lick her mother, Tiberius took up position behind her and began to apply his tongue assiduously to her pussy lips, albeit tackling her moist cleft from behind.

Soon both the ladies were groaning in pleasure and Hermione was bucking her hips in bliss as her daughter gave her clitoris the most delicious licking. Tiberius did not want Penelope to come yet so after a few minutes he desisted from lubricating Penelope's clit and instead began to flick the tip of his tongue across the pink rosebud of her virgin anus. Penny flinched initially as she felt the delicious sensation of a gentleman rimming her tiny orifice but then she began to coo in pleasure as the tip of his tongue began to gently bore into her anal aperture. Her tongue began to lash her mother's pulsating bud and soon the randy Lady Bunbury was quivering and thrashing in ecstasy on the bed as her own daughter delivered a powerful orgasm for her.

"Now my dear Hermione, if you wish to witness your daughter's corking I suggest you come and sit beside me as my cock is fit to burst and I simply must push it up the dear girl's bottom," Tiberius announced.

"Oh dear are you going to do it to me now?"" asked Penelope who had been engrossed in pleasuring her mother as well as enjoying the delicious sensation of a man's tongue up her bum hole for the first time."

"Are you not ready my dear?" Tiberius asked.

"Well I am a little nervous but I suppose if it must be done then now is as good as any time," she replied.

"I promise I will be gentle," he said reassuringly. "Now, Hermione please hand me the pot of cream.

He took a generous quantity from the jar and began to rub some around Penelope's back entrance. The girl had the most superb bottom, plump and well rounded and between those creamy globes nestled the most delicious pink rosette. A trail of brown curls led from her pussy and adorned the tiny entrance. When Tiberius was satisfied with his lubrication of the exterior he began to press his finger inwards against the girl's tightly clenched sphincter. With a deep breath she yielded her tiny portal and his invading pink pushed deep into her rectum.

"Oh Lord Tiberius, I can't believe it but your finger is in my bottom. It feels so deliciously naughty," she gasped.

"Let us hope you enjoy the next stage as much," he replied, gently thrusting his finger to and fro inside the girl's quivering back passage.

"Oh that is exquisite, don't stop yet," she pleaded.

Tiberius took more cream and applied it to the panting girl's yearning bottom hole. She seemed to adore the sensation of him tenderly massaging the interior of her rectum.

"Now my dear do you think you are ready for something a little larger?" he asked, as he gingerly applied a quantity of cream to his own throbbing prick.

"Oh I am so nervous, you will be gentle my lord," the girl implored him.

He sought to reassure her and then holding his burgeoning prick he began to slowly rub it up and down the crevice between her buttocks. He hoped to feel some degree of relaxation in her tight opening but it remained clenched tightly. He centred his cockhead on the tiny aperture and pressed more firmly at her rear entrance but her sphincter was unyielding. He began to wonder whether he would need to push much harder but feared causing any discomfort to the girl.

It was Lady Bunbury who intervened and said, "Come now dear, you must relax your opening so Lord Tiberius can enter. Try pushing out as if you were passing a motion."

Penelope was a little concerned at this, after all she did not want to embarrass herself by actually passing anything out of her bottom but taking a deep breath she pushed out as if she were sitting in her privy at home. She suddenly felt her little bum hole being stretched as just the tip of Tiberius's swollen cock penetrated her tight O ring.

"Good heavens I do believe you are in," gasped Hermione. "Oh my little girl has been corked!"

Tiberius thought this a little premature as only the tip of his pole was embedded. He waited a moment for Penelope to relax and then gave another gentle push. Now his tool was embedded perhaps an inch into the girl's quivering bottom. He could not remember penetrating a woman who possessed such a tight sphincter for a long time. The sensation of his prick being tightly squeezed by the girl's virgin anus was too delicious. He desperately wanted to go deeper but he sensed that this encounter would require restraint and subtlety.

"Oh heavens, my bottom feels so full, I am not sure if I can take any more," groaned Penelope.

"Nonsense dear, once you have got the first bit in the rest will slip in easily," her mother replied reassuringly.

"It's alright my dear," Tiberius added. "We are in no hurry. You must tell me to stop if you feel too uncomfortable."

The truth was that Penelope felt very strange. Her bottom felt stuffed and slighty uncomfortable with Tiberius's huge fleshy pole pushing inside her but it felt utterly thrilling at the same time. How she had longed to enjoy making love for the first time. Of course, it wasn't the usual way but it was still exciting to encounter this virile and experienced older man who had already taken her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before. Tiberius gave a further gentle thrust and Penelope gasped. He decided it was time to enlist Hermione's assistance.

"Hermione my dear, I wonder whether you might assist, he said. "Would you be so kind as to use your finger to rub Penelope a little. It may relax her and help things along a little.

Hermione had already enjoyed pleasuring from her daughter's tongue but she still had some qualms about returning the favour. However, after some hesitation she stretched out her hand and felt for her daughter's vulva. She dipped her finger into the honeypot which was Penelope's pussy and coated it well with her juices and then began to softly circle the girl's clitoris.

"Oh Mama that feels nice," Penelope murmured appreciatively.

Taking advantage of her relaxed state, Tiberius began to gently ease forward into the young woman's rectum. The walls of her anus were silky smooth and perfectly lubricated with his specially formulated cream. Although her entrance was incredibly tight, his prick slid forwards with little resistance now he had opened her up. His gentle pressed his member deeper and deeper into Penelope's bowel until at last his cock was entirely embedded in her back passage.

"Oh Tiberius are you entirely inside my bottom," whispered Penelope. "I cannot believe it, I feel ever so full."

"Full in a nice way my darling?" asked Hermione.

"Oh yes, I think I could take more of this, especially with you rubbing me Mama, that is so nice," she replied.

Emboldened by this Tiberius began to gently rock back and forth inside Penelope's rectum. The gentle rubbing of the girl's tight O ring around the base of his penis was exquisite. Hermione began massaging her daughter's clit more vigorously and Penelope started emitting little sighs of pleasure as she enjoyed the twin stimulation of her clitoris and anus.

"Is that not pleasurable my love?" Hermione enquired.

"Oh mother it is too delicious!" gasped Penelope.

Tiberius was much relieved that Penelope was actually enjoying her first experience of anal penetration. He began to pump her anal orifice a little more firmly and in response her mother massaged her more vigorously. Penelope was in seventh heaven. She had been so nervous about this encounter but now she was relieved. Tiberius had made it so easy for her and now she was revelling in her new found womanhood. Tiberius could feel her sphincter loosening as she relaxed and he also sensed that she was getting closer to her final climax. Looking down he could enjoy the delicious sight of his prick disappearing into the crevice in Penelope's plump posterior. Her large creamy breasts jiggled with each thrust and she was shaking her head from side to side in ecstasy as she began to feel a rising tide of bliss envelope her.

"Oh Mama, I think I am coming," she cried.

"There my darling let yourself go. Mummy is here to pleasure you," Hermione cooed.

The sweat was running off Tiberius's brow as he rode the girl. Then she was breasting the pinnacle of her orgasm, her body wracked by wave after wave of rapture. Tiberius had been holding himself in check but now he allowed himself a last couple of minutes of delicious anal fucking entirely for his own pleasure before he allowed himself to ejaculate. Even though he had enjoyed delicious climax inside Hermione earlier, he was able to bring forth another hot torrent of sperm and enjoy the most delicious culmination to their coupling.

Afterwards they finished the last of the champagne and toasted Hermione attaining her womanhood. Both Penelope and her mother were profuse in their thanks to Tiberius for offering such a deliciously pleasurable evening. He in turn insisted that the pleasure was all his and that he felt honoured to have been chosen to be Penelope's first partner.

Chapter 4: The Contessa

The next day most of the guests had chosen to take a ride with the local hunt. Marchwood rose late and already there was the sound of horses neighing and the hunting horn occasionally sounding. Marchwood abhorred fox hunting. Many years later when he read Oscar Wilde's pithy summary of the sport as 'the unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable' he heartily agreed with his sentiments. He himself had be forced to take part in the sport at a young age and had bee 'blooded' by his own father rubbing the body of a fox which had been recently torn to pieces by the hounds over his face. He had refused to ever take part again and was regarded as slightly eccentric because he refused permission to the Winterset Hunt to hunt across his land.

So as the other guests mounted up and drank their stirrup cups in the courtyard, Marchwod tucked into his breakfast in solitary splendour. After breakfast he decided to make his way to the library. Lady Bosomworth had an excellent collection of books which had been built up by her husband's ancestors and she had added many volumes to this coinciding with her own unique and eclectic interests. Marchwood spent some time browsing the section covering works concerning travel. He had recently become fascinated by tales of exploration and soon found an interesting account to Lewis and Clarke's expedition across North America. He found a comfortable leather chair by a window and settled down to read.

After about half an hour he heard the library door click open and someone entered. For a moment a feeling of intense annoyance came over him. He had hope to be left in peace now most of the others had departed on the hunt. He peered around the corner of his alcove and his annoyance turned to pleasure when he realised that the person who had entered the room was none other than the beautiful Contessa who he had encountered the day before. For a moment he did not announce his presence but simply observed her discretely. She was dressed in an elegant dark blue dress, her hair parted and arranged on the back of her head in the style of the day. She was indeed a stunningly beautiful woman with large dark eyes and a sensual mouth with plump red lips. Her curvaceous figure filled out her well-cut dress perfectly. She spent a few moments looking around the room. It was indeed a magnificent library not simply because of the elegant oak bookcases carrying a fantastic array of books but also on account of the beautifully ornate plasterwork ceiling which at that moment she was gazing up at in awe.

After a couple of minutes Marchwood felt it would be rude not to announce his presence so he stood up and said, "Good morning Contessa, It is a beautiful ceiling is it not?"

"Oh Lord Marchwood, you startled me," she replied. "I am afraid I did not see you there. Yes it is indeed a magnificent library with a magnificent ceiling."

"Are you not fond of hunting madam?" he asked.

"Oh indeed not, I abhor the so called 'sport'. What pleasure is there to be gained from chasing after living creatures and allowing a pack of hounds to rip them to pieces, are we still barbarians?"

"My sentiments entirely, so are you a bibliophile madam?"

"Oh yes my lord, very much so," she replied. "I thought I might while away the time with some light reading if I can find something."

"I must say your English is excellent Contessa, would you be looking for something in English?" Marchwood enquired.

"Oh indeed yes," she replied. "You see my mother was English although my father was Italian, so I am equally at home in either language."

"So have you been in England for long?" he asked.

"Oh I have visited this country many times but I am only lately arrived in London. I met Lady Bosomworth there and she kindly invited me to her home. You must understand that I am only recently out of mourning for my late husband and dear Lady Bosomworth thought I might like to rejoin society by meeting some of her friends."

"So have you met anyone to your liking since arriving here?" Marchwood enquired.

"Oh all the guests are pleasant enough but I would not say I have encountered anyone special so far," she replied with a mysterious smile. "And what of you Lord Marchwood, how do you come to be acquainted with Lady Bosomworth?"

"Well everyone who is anyone is acquainted with Lady Bosomworth," Marchwood replied laconically. "However, she was a close friend of my parents and took a close interest in my development as a young man."

The Contessa raised an eyebrow fractionally, perhaps to intimate that she understood what Marchwood was communicating to her. "So you are still very close to Lady Bosomworth, even though you do not share her passion for foxhunting?"

"Indeed we share many other interests in common," Marchwood replied.

"So what are your interests Lord Marchwood?" the Contessa enquired.

"Well I have to confess I dabble a little in painting, landscapes, portraits, the human form especially fascinates me," he explained.

"Do you ever paint pictures of the female form?" she asked.

"I have to confess to a weakness for ladies en deshabille. I have been fortunate enough to secure some excellent models over the years and some of my work has been exhibited," Marchwood admitted.

"I have to confess I have always secretly wished to have my portrait painted unclothed. However, my late husband would not countenance the idea. He argued that ladies should not demean themselves in such a manner," the Contessa said.

"Stuff and nonsense, I have painted nudes of many ladies of noble birth, although they have never been publicly exhibited. Should you ever decide you wished to pose for me I should be more than glad to paint you," Marchwood replied.

"Very well, that is a kind offer which I will bear in mind," she said laughing.

At that moment the distant sound of hunting horn could be heard through the open window of the library.

"Is that the hunt, surely they cannot have returned already," Marchwood said.

The Contessa rushed to the window and looked out. "Look my lord, you can see them in the distance," she said.

Marchwood went and stood behind her and looked out and indeed far across the fields he could see red coated figures on horseback pelting from left to right and jumping fences and hedges.

"Oh I don't think they are coming this way," he added. "hopefully they will leave us in peace a little longer."

It was at that moment that Marchwood's gaze came to rest on the Contessa's exquisite swan-like neck. However, it was not her neck so much as a small blemish on the back of her neck, a brownish birthmark. He knew he recognised it but for a moment he could not place it. Then suddenly a memory rushed back into his mind. He had been standing on a balcony in Venice behind an intriguing masked woman over a year before. As they watched the fireworks she had encouraged him to make love to her but she had never removed her mask and had disappeared before he could ascertain her identity. Was the beautiful Contessa really the same woman?

"Contessa, I believe we may have met before," Marchwood began.

"Oh my lord, if that is so I have no memory of it so please forgive me," the Contessa replied.

"I was at a masked ball in Venice over a year ago. I needed some air and went to the upper floor of the palazzo so be alone for a few moments. There I encountered a mysterious masked lady in a red dress and we watched the fireworks together. Please tell me if I am mistaken but was that lady you?"

"Lord Marchwood, how could it have been me? I have only just come out of mourning for my late husband. I would not have been attending a ball at that time."

"My lady, it is just that the lady in question possessed a birthmark on her neck which looked virtually identical to the one on your own," Marchwood added.

At this the Contessa blushed furiously and said not a word.

"It was you Contessa with whom I watched the fireworks, was it not. And it was with you I made love on that balcony. Please tell me it is so," Marchwood pleaded.

"Very well I confess, though I am ashamed to do so," the Contessa admitted. "I was still in deepest mourning for my dearest Rodolfo. However, I yearned to be among people, if only for a while. The masked ball seemed to be the ideal opportunity for me to attend in disguise. However, soon after I arrived it all became too much for me. I confess that I fled to that room for a moment's peace."

"I am sorry if I disturbed your moment of solitude," Marchwood replied.

"No do not apologise. Your presence was welcome. Although the ball was too much for me, I longed for human company and I longed for a man's touch. That sounds very wrong. How could I be wanting another man when my dear husband was only recently put in his grave? But there it is. I succumbed to my darkest desires and I cannot say I am sorry for it. We shared a beautiful moment which I shall always treasure," the Contessa explained.

"I see nothing wrong in what we did either," Marchwood said. "However, why did you flee from the Palazzo straight afterwards. Do you realise that I searched Venice to find you. I made enquiries among everyone I knew. I so wished to know you better and find out who you were."

1...45678...10