Marchwood Ch. 03: The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Penelope assumed that she was about to be 'corked' or buggered. as that was surely the final goal of the evening's encounter. However, Lord Marchwood led her to the bed and got her to lie back on the pillows. Lying thus on her back she could not see how Lord Marchwood could penetrate her in the rear and she knew that her mother had expressly forbidden him from taking her in the front entrance which was reserved for her future bridegroom. She was therefore a little taken aback when Lord Marchwood knelt between her thighs. She was just about to remind him that he was not permitted to enter her larger orifice when he bent his head and began to gently apply his tongue to her inner thigh. He did no more than graze the soft white skin of her legs but the sensation was exquisite.

She yearned for his tongue to move higher. Strange sensations were running through her loins, which she was sure could only be assuaged by a man's touch. However, these subtle caresses were only arousing her desire rather than satisfying it. She could feel her clitoris throbbing. She had only recently discovered this centre of pleasure and, despite her attempts to deny her inner need, she had often resorted to rubbing the tiny organ beneath the sheets until she succeeded in producing the most delicious waves of pleasure which would keep her satisfied for a few days until she once more succumbed to the powerful desires which drove her to such depravity. She wondered whether Lord Marchwood would be able to arouse her to similar heights of ecstasy or maybe even offer something more.

Tiberius wanted to ensure that the girl would want him before the final consummation of the evening's encounter so he used every skill he had learned to tease and pleasure her. His tongue roved across her curvilinear body until her found the luscious pale orbs of her breasts. His tongue circled each coral nipple in turn until they stood up like pencils and then he suckled on each on turn. Hermione was now sitting in the chair he had formerly occupied gazing in wonder at her daughter being exquisitely pleasured by the man she had chosen to be her first lover. This was not quite how she had expected the evening to go, however, she had to admit that Lord Marchwood was a skilled lover and his gentle technique might pay dividends. Part of her almost wished that she was the one who was lying beneath him being pleasured by his tongue.

"Hermione, I hope you are preparing yourself," Tiberius said unexpectedly, lifting his head from his enjoyment of Penelope delicious left nipple. "I will require your participation presently so I hope you give your pussy a little rub to prepare yourself."

Hermione had to admit that she had been longing to pleasure herself a little. The scene unfolding before her was arousing passions that had been buried for some years. Her husband was an indifferent lover who appeared to prefer to spend his time with women of loose virtue and she had on occasions considered taking a lover for herself but had never found a gentleman who might prove suitable. In fact, she hoped once she had accomplished her goal of getting Penelope corked that she might have the opportunity to seek out a suitable gentleman of her own for some pleasure. After all that was what most guests at Lady Bosomworth's house parties arrived in search of. Without taking her eyes off what Tiberius was doing to her daughter, she allowed her fingers to creep between her thighs and began to gently caress her quivering clitoris.

Now at last Tiberius allowed himself to rove downwards across Penelope's pleasing round belly and into the forest of soft curls which adorned her Mount of Venus. His tongue gently caressed her nether lips and insinuated itself into the pink crevice between them. For the first time young Penelope felt a man's tongue stimulating her tender little pussy. This was so far superior to fondling herself. Lord Marchwood seemed to know exactly how to pleasure her and she could not suppress a few muffled groans as his tongue explored her febrile clitoris, bringing the tiny organ into flower like a swelling bud. Hermione could not contain her excitement and longed for Tiberius to offer her the same exquisite pleasuring that her daughter was receiving. However, to satisfy her mounting lust she continued to rub her own clit with increasing vigour.

Penelope had never felt such sensations of ecstasy and decided there and then that her future husband would need to excel in this art or she would find a lover who did. Now Tiberius was poking her still virgin cunt with his extended tongue. Then her was circling her clitoris and rubbing the tip of his tongue across the tip of her throbbing shoot. When this became too intense, he pushed her knees back against her chest and began to lick ever lower down her cunny lips. Suddenly his tongue was no longer upon her nether lips but instead caressing the sensitive patch of skin lying in the no man's land betwixt her two orifices. Surely, he could not be going where she thought he was with his tongue. But then yes, his tongue flicked across her tiny puckered back door. Of course, she had bathed thoroughly in preparation for the evening but she could not believe that anyone would wish to lick her bottom hole, after all it was where her waste matter left her body. Yet Tiberius was now circling her puckered opening and even gently pushing his tongue against the tightly clenched aperture. The sensation was exquisite, she had never appreciated how sensitive her bottom hole was or how much pleasure stimulating it might produce.

Hermione's eyes were wide with wonder. She had of course had to endure being buggered by her husband many times but he had never tongued her anus in the manner now being practiced by Lord Marchwood. Once again, she wished she were in her daughter's place for a moment and began to rub herself more frenziedly. Then Tiberius's tongue returned to Penelope's clitoris but he moistened one of his fingers and gently inserted it into her receptive bottom. She was now in a delirium of pleasure as he lashed her clit and gently poked her anus with his probing pinkie. Suddenly, she was thrashing helplessly from side to side in the grip of the most intense climax of her life. Hermione was close to her own orgasm just as Penelope's began to subside. However, before she could fully satisfy herself, Tiberius called her to join them on the bed.

"My dear Hermione, I do believe poor Penelope requires a moment to recover. Perhaps we might demonstrate what is involved in corking before we proceed to the dénouement of the evening's entertainment," he said.

"What! You surely do not intend to cork me, my dear Tiberius," Hermione objected.

"Why ever not?" he replied. "If it's good enough for your daughter I am sure it is good enough for you dear lady. Now climb up on the bed here and let me plug your delicious bum hole."

It took a little persuasion but eventually Hermione acceded. After all she really did not have leg to stand on. She had been trying to persuade Penelope all day that being corked would be an enjoyable experience, now she had no recourse but to practice what she had been preaching.

"Are you really going to cork Mama?" Penelope asked incredoulusly.

"Of course my dear," Tiberius replied. "This will hopefully demonstrate to you how much pleasure may be had from anal penetration by both parties when performed correctly. Now be a good girl and just reach into my dressing gown pocket and bring the little pot you will find there."

Penelope crossed to where the gown had been draped across the back of a chair and found the small glass jar and brought it to Tiberius.

"I expect you can guess what this is for," he said.

"Is it some kind of cream or grease to make Mama's bottom more slippery?" Penelope said guessing correctly.

"Indeed you are a clever girl. You will find when your husband makes love to you the usual way that your pussy produces its own natural lubrication. In fact, your natural juices seemed to be flowing very nicely just now. However, your back passage lacks this facility, so a little additional lubricant eases the man's path and avoids any discomfort on the part of the lady. Now Hermione if you would be so good as to get on all fours we may begin."

Hermione adopted the position requested somewhat reluctantly, expecting Tiberius to immediately anoint her bottom with the contents of the jar. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt his tongue exploring her vaginal crevice from the rear and then moving upwards to probe her lesser portal. The sensations were exquisite and she was glad that she had not brought herself to a climax as she felt that any moment she might experience a tremendous orgasm as he explored both her orifices. Tiberius spent several minutes preparing Hermione. He could feel her excitement mounting and he was delighted that after her initial reluctance she was now fully engaging with the evening's entertainment. When he had explored both her major and minor orifices and had stimulated her clit almost to the brink of climax he summoned Penelope who had been looking on in wonder, seated on the edge of the bed.

"Now Penelope I need to utilise some of that lubricant in the jar you are holding on to so tightly," he said.

"Oh shall I open it now?" she asked.

She unscrewed the lid and hesitated until Tiberius ordered her to dip her finger into pale greasy unguent.

"Now my dear I would like you to gently apply a little to your Mama's bottom hole," Marchwood instructed her.

"Oh I don't think I could do that to Mama," Penelope protested.

"But you must or what is coming next will be rather uncomfortable for her," he replied.

"Oh dear, well I don't want that," she answered ruefully.

"Very well, here take your finger like this," he said guiding her greasy pinkie and, parting the generous orbs of her mother's bottom, he placed it against her mother's quivering brown rosebud. "Now gently push it into the little entrance."

"Oh I don't think I can, it is too tight. I do not want to hurt poor Mama," Penelope remonstrated.

"Just a gentle push now," Tiberius urged her and at the same time guided her hand so the lubricated digit slid past her mother's tight sphincter.

"Oh goodness, Mama's bottom feels very strange," Penelope exclaimed. "It is very tight at first but then seems wider inside."

"Yes my dear, now make sure that you lubricate the entrance well," he instructed her. "Here take a little more cream from the pot."

Penelope tentatively recoated her finger with a good quantity of cream and more confidently thrust her finger into Hermione's back passage.

"Oh you are doing such a good job my darling," Hermione cooed reassuringly. "This will make things so much more comfortable for Mama."

"Now there is just one more job for you," Tiberius announced. "You must also anoint my own organ with some of that grease, then we shall rally be ready for action."

"What you want me to put some of that stuff on your thing?" Penelope asked dubiously.

"Of course," he replied.

At last the girl was prevailed upon to grease up her finger one more time and smear a quantity of the lubricant over the length of Tiberius's throbbing phallus. He then positioned himself behind Hermione who was still crouched on all fours on the bed.

"Now my dear, you have come here tonight to be corked," Tiberius explained. "Once you are able to accept a gentleman's prick in your bottom a whole new avenue of pleasure will open up to you. However, first I should like to demonstrate to you how pleasurable this form of lovemaking can be by making love to your dear mother's delicious bottom. Hermione are you ready?"

"Oh yes please let us proceed," demanded her ladyship.

Hermione had approached the evening with a feeling of dread. She always found it rather uncomfortable when her husband decided he wanted to bugger her for a change. However, Lord Marchwood had been so solicitious in his treatment of both Penelope and herself that now she was not so sure. The delicious licking and caressing, which he had lavished on her, had produced such extreme feelings of lust that she would now readily accede to being penetrated in any orifice.

Tiberius rubbed the greasy plum of his cockhead across the wrinkled star of Lady Bunbury's anus for a few moments. He revelled in the delicious prospect of the twin creamy mounds of her ladyships buttocks split by the dark valley between and at its centre the tiny aperture which he was now about to invade. Slowly he centred the pressure of his tool more and more on the tightly clenched opening, working away at it until it yielded to the pressure of his invading tool. A fraction of an inch at a time he stretched the taut O ring, distending it little by little, until the head of his cock was embedded in the plump aristocrat's anus.

"Oh look Mama, Tiberius's thing is going inside your bottom. I never thought such as thing would be possible until I saw it now," Penelope giggled. "How does it feel?"

"Oh it feels very large and it fills my poor little bottom but the feeling is quite agreeable. Tiberius pray do go in a little deeper," she urged.

He began to sink his prick further into Hermione's well-oiled rectum with a series of gentle thrusts. Occasionally she would utter a muffled groan when he pushed a little too hard and he would hold still for a moment allowing her to recover. After a couple of minutes of gentle pressure, he had finally succeeded in lodging the full length of his manhood in her bowels.

"See now Penelope, your Mama's arse has entirely swallowed my prick," Tiberius commented, pausing for a moment to enjoy the sweet prospect of this worthy matron on her knees with her backside speared by his cock.

"Oh I never heard anyone use those words before," Penelope said, rather shocked.

"When making love or should I say fucking, you should always use good Anglo-Saxon words not some dreadful euphemisms," Tiberius replied. "Now say after me, "Tiberius is going to fuck my Mama in her arse."

Rather hesitantly Penelope repeated his words. Then Tiberius proceeded to do as she said. At first his thrusts were gentle and he could feel Hermione's excitement building again. Gradually the pace of his poking accelerated. His fingers found her clit and began to diddle it furiously as his thrusts accelerated. Hermione was moaning now, no longer in discomfort but in ecstasy, riding a wave of pleasure as she felt for the first time the beginning of the deep orgasm which accompanies anal penetration.

"Oh Tiberius, I never dreamed it could be like this," murmured Hermione as he began to bugger her even more furiously.

When Reginald sodomised her it generally entailed a few half-hearted thrusts up her back passage when she was barely prepared, followed by a swift ejaculation. She loved the way Tiberius had gradually built up to this final energetic buggering. Her back passage was on fire but at the same time a warm glow was spreading through her entrails and her clitoris was throbbing with delight as he frenziedly rubbed it in time to the thrusts into her behind. Soon she could take no more and allowed herself to be carried on a wave of bliss into her first ever anal orgasm. On the rare occasions when Reginald made her come it was nothing like this. This felt deeper, fuller and more intense. She could sense Tiberius climaxing as he gave a small cry of triumph, which was followed by the warm sticky sensation of him spraying her colon with his semen. The sensation was so delightful that she quivered again in another tiny orgasm.

"Oh Mama, are you alright, that looked as if it was painful," asked Penelope in concern.

"No my dear, that was one of the most pleasurable and intense experiences of my life. You are a lucky girl that you still have that to look forward to," Hermione replied.

Tiberius had discretely put down a bottle of champagne and some glasses which he had brought near the door but he now moved to retrieve it.

"I think this calls for some refreshment and a little celebration," he suggested.

"Oh you don't think it's too early," Hermione asked. "I mean we haven't actually completed the evening's main business."

"Anytime is a good time for champagne," her replied. "Besides I think we all need to revive our flagging energies for a moment before the next bout."

"Oh Mama, do you think I might have some champagne?" Penelope asked as she had never been permitted to try it before.

"Well I suppose that as you are becoming a woman tonight no harm will come of it," her mother replied.

Tiberius poured out three glasses and together they drank a toast to Penelope's initiation into womanhood. Penelope had to admit that she felt a little light headed after her first glass but it certainly helped to take the edge off her nervousness at what was to come. Part of her was looking forward to being initiated into the mysteries of lovemaking. To her surprise, her mother had certainly enjoyed being sodomised by their new friend. How thrilling it would be if she could derive as much pleasure from the act herself. She had certainly found the sensations of Tiberius licking her pussy and bottom divinely pleasurable so hopefully the next act would be equally so,

Tiberius came and sat next to Penelope on the bed and asked her. "Penny my dear I wonder whether I might be permitted to kiss your delicious cherry lips before we proceed any further."

So it was that she received her first passionate kiss . Tiberius was very gentle and at first just gently rubbed his lips across hers and then softly made contact. It was only when she began to relax and enjoy the sensation of their lips locked together that he brought his tongue into play. She felt a frisson of excitement as his tongue slipped into her mouth and gently curled around her own. She could feel her desire rising again as he kissed her more and more earnestly. His hands roved across her naked breasts, tenderly caressing her coral nipples until they were hard and erect with longing. Then his finger found her pussy again. She was embarrassed by her wetness down there. Surely Tiberius would think her a dreadful slut for betraying her lust in that way. However, soon she no longer cared. His fingers were lightly stimulating her clitoris and her yearning to be penetrated was beginning to mount.

"Penny my dear, the time is getting close," Tiberius whispered. "I wonder whether I might ask you a small favour. Would you suck my cock a little before we go any further just to make sure he is at full stand."

For a moment Penelope hesitated. After all Tiberius's rampant prick had been buried in her mother's back passage a few minutes earlier. However, the girl bent her head and began to tentatively lick Tiberius's throbbing member. The sensation of her wet little tongue stroking across his sensitive glans produced a jolt in Tiberius and his organ suddenly came fully to attention.

"Ooh it's getting bigger," squealed Penelope.

"Oh yes that shows that you are doing it right," Tiberius replied.

"Shall I do it some more?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied. "Preparation is everything."

The delicious young girl began to fellate him in earnest as her mother looked in on awe. Hermione could not resist once more allowing her hand to creep between her thighs and gently rub herself down below. The unfolding scene was simply too delicious. Tiberius allowed himself to enjoy the delectable sensations of Penelope's cherry lips wrapped around his burgeoning knob for a few more minutes. However, he knew he must save what resources he had left for the final assault on the girl's rosebud portal. With some reluctance he instructed Penelope to desist from her ministrations and requested Hermione to join them on the bed.

Hermione was unsure what she would be expected to do. After all, it was Penelope who was now to be buggered and she had done her part in demonstrating what was to come to her daughter. She had rather been enjoying diddling herself as she watched Tiberius being fellated by her virginal daughter and she was looking forward to witnessing her taking a man's cock up her bottom for the first time.

1...34567...10