Marci goes to Breeding School Ch. 01

Story Info
Marci checks out the school online.
1.9k words
3.69
63.2k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaceYee
SpaceYee
100 Followers

All Characters 18+

Chapter 1: Marci

"What the fuck?" Marci muttered to herself as she looked at the local private-school website. There among the bland, cookie cutter web page was a video displaying a classroom of attentive schoolgirls taking notes while wearing nothing but sheer white micro bikinis. She just stared in total disbelief, thinking for a second that she mistakenly found a porn website.

Marci gazed at the tiny strips of cloth covering the girls' breasts and groins. The sheer cloth was totally see-through, and the tops weren't even wide enough to fully cover some of the girls with larger nipples. Marci noticed across their faces was a plethora of varied emotions. The room ranged from expressionless, wide-eyed curiosity, to obvious stress and despair.

They were all watching a twenty-something man fucking the most beautiful blonde girl Marci had ever seen, curled up like a pretzel and getting fucked on a cot set up at the front of the class.

She was looking up to him desperately and pulling him into her. The projector screen behind them was displaying an active sperm sample, and the whiteboards next to the screen were crammed with diagrams and notes about the male and female genitalia.

As a farmer's daughter, Marci was familiar with the concept of breeding livestock. So when her parents said they were sending her to Breeding School she completely misunderstood them. In fact, she was pretty sure her parents had mixed things up as well.

This school isn't for learning to breed livestock, it's for breeding human livestock. She was about to complain to her parents when a thought crawled into her mind...

She should just see what this place is like now that she's looking. After all, she dreaded having that conversation with her parents, so it wasn't hard to decide...

Returning to the video, Marci watched as whoever held the camera closed in on the side of the couple having sex. You could clearly see the girl's face, as well as her whole naked body uncensored along with the penetration. The man's lean groin pushed his slippery wet cock into her cleanly shaven pussy over and over again.

A graphic appeared on the video showing the girl's name, hometown, measurements, and what looked like an ID or yearbook photo of her. Marci paused the video and looked the girl up on social media and easily found her. From her post history it was obvious that she was a single mother.

Marci returned to the video and unpaused. A faint buzzing could be heard and the camera panned around to the classic porn angle, showing the penetration below their buttocks. A device hanging out of the man's ass was visibly shaking inside him, which Marci figured had to be milking his prostate. With a loud, masculine grunt he lunged into her as far as he could and froze.

The man shook like a freight train on the cot. The camera closed in on the front of his groin and showed the base of his cock jerking intensely inside the girl's belly. Marci knew he was squirting buckets into that smoking hot blonde girl.

After the man settled down, he just wrapped the girl up into his arms and hugged her into him, almost completely covering her. He rested his head by hers so they could whisper to each other while a female teacher picked up the Sex-Ed lesson, completely ignoring the mated pair basking in post-sex bliss at the front of the class.

Marci had a lot of questions, but for now she just feasted her eyes on what she found before her. It was like someone created a porn parody of a girl's private school, with hundreds of girls going to class together wearing the same tiny, white, see-through microkinis. If this school was a real place, it explained why one of the requirements for her to attend was to be 18 or older.

The website itself was apparently run by the school's news and yearbook clubs, who graduated last summer and left the site as it is now. She discovered that there were clubs and sports at the school, each with their own riff on the highly sexual get-up. The website was a feed of "news" that consisted of pictures and videos of the student body.

Girls wearing sheer black dresses that clearly showed their hard nipples and white panties underneath performed music in an orchestra. They finished a song and the room filled with applause, bringing to Marci's attention that a crowd of people were watching these nearly-naked girls perform live. The description of the video said this took place at a concert hall in the city and thousands came to see them.

When the orchestra stood up to bow in sections, she could see one of the violinists staring intently into the audience. The girl was holding her violin and bow in one hand, and with her free hand she pulled up the fabric of her dress and slipped her panties aside to expose herself. Then she gave her pussy an exaggerated rub, almost more as a gesture toward an audience member she was looking at than to touch herself, before letting her panties slide back over.

In another video, a girl crouched low and forward in the sun on a tennis court, while waiting for a serve. The camera zoomed in on her parted cheeks with shockingly good video quality. She was wearing nothing under her skirt at all, leaving her pussy and ass splayed open for the camera. The girl that took this video wrote that she was quite proud of her angles.

In the next one, the volley-ball team attracted crowds at a field trip to the beach, with tons of guys watching and taking pictures of the team's ultra thin V-bottom thongs and tube tops, which hid nothing. A student reporter with only pasties to cover her nipples and pussy interviewed a tall volleyball girl. In the background, you could see one of her team mates making out with an attractive boy from the crowd. After a long kiss and some burning eye contact, she lead him away through the crowd with her.

In a video titled "Soccer Team Breeding Day", some girls were jiggling around in loose sports bras and booty shorts. You could see the Boy's Varsity team from another school practicing on the next field over. As the video went on, the boys stopped playing to just watch the girls.

During a break, the student reporter filming was getting closeups of the soccer girls stretching when the boys came over to say hi. The reporter cut the video, only for it to resume after a few seconds of black. The video had cut to the two teams rapidly stripping out of their uniforms and starting to fuck like rabbits, right there on the sunny field.

The reporter filmed the diverse and nubile young adults fucking in every combination of size, race, and sex position imaginable. One of the girls whispered something into a boy's ear as they embraced each other in missionary, then looked him in the eye. At first, he didn't react as if he was shocked, but then he shut his eyes and started to really get into the gyrations of their hips.

He grunted and pistoned into her with the speed and precision of an athlete, making her squeal in a delightful orgasm. He took huge, bellowing breaths, a sure sign he was about to cum like a fire hose. But suddenly he pulled out of her and jizzed huge ropes of cum into a glass beaker that someone was keeping on hand, just out of frame. The girl just watched intently as his cum splashed harmlessly against the bottom of the beaker in big spurts.

One by one, the camera closed in on another boy as he pulled out and shot his huge load violently into the beaker. After a 5 minute montage of these virile young men spilling their loads into the same container, letting their seed mix, the girls lined up with their butts propped up against the chain link fence at the edge of the field. Impaled in each of their well-fucked pussies was a plastic funnel.

The captain of the team, a stout and muscular brown-haired girl, took the beaker of cum and swirled it appreciatively in the sun. She walked over to the first girl in line - who looked so cheerful it was like she was high on something - and poured a generous load of the boys' mixed sperm into her pussy. Going down the line, she divided the cum evenly between the girls. As soon as a girl felt the burning hot cum from those lusty boys hit her womb, she started to masturbate with the funnel still obscenely stuck in her. She closed her eyes as the cum seeped into her, sending telltale bubbles up the neck of the funnel.

Marci felt horny in the most fucked up way imagining each of those girls' eggs getting swarmed by sperm from 20 different boys. A girl in the video was visibly frustrated and slipped the funnel out of her, letting some bright white semen splash out into her chest. Then, with the funnel out of the way, she could really start to get herself off. She slipped a couple fingers inside herself and rubbed intensely as her legs tensed up against the fence.

Marci reached into her pants and started to rub herself in sympathy. Every one of the girls on the fence was touching themselves now too. It was a chorus of quiet, pleasurable moaning as the girls massaged live sperm into their wombs, no doubt reminiscing about the boy they just made love with.

Marci found some pregnancy photos the team took together and the interview the captain did about the soccer team's breeding that year. The team had taken ovulation drugs earlier that day, so they were practically all at peak fertility during the video. 100% of the the girls conceived, with most of them becoming pregnant with fraternal twins from different fathers.

Reading all this was too much for Marci, and she threw herself onto her bed to masturbate. She imagined that she was ovulating, being recorded and exposed online. Marci shoved her vibrating dildo up to the hilt in herself, stretching herself out inside. She visualized that hot male teacher trying to reach up into her belly with his real, vibrating cock and squirt his load into her... His wriggling sperm, seen on the projector screen, finding her egg and conceiving as they layed there in plain view of the world.

Marci arched her back as an orgasm crashed into her, her body shuddering at a hormonal high it had never known before. After a minute or so, she switched off the vibration and just sat there holding the dildo into her, still tense but so satisfied by the earth-shattering orgasm she managed to have all by herself.

As she lay there alone in her room, she wondered how life would be if she let herself get pregnant at this age. She could probably get away with using birth control all year, but it worried her how hard the thought of breeding made her cum. It would most certainly be her default fantasy from now on.

Marci stirred the dildo stuck inside her at the thought that it was a real boy's cock, plugging his sperm in her belly. The thought stoked a fire in her like nothing she'd ever thought about before.

Her orientation day was in just three weeks...


SpaceYee
SpaceYee
100 Followers