Marcie and Leo Ch. 005

Story Info
Honeymoon aftermath.
838 words
4.6
2k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Hawaii.

It was a fun trip to say the least. The thought of leaving our home behind to relax was one of the reasons for taking the trip. The fact it was our honeymoon was even better. Marcie was enjoying the trip. She looked so gorgeous in her swimsuits when we hit the beaches and the pool at the resort we were at. She even took a few water slides. It was fortunate for me that she switched to her one piece for those, so she didn't lose her top on the way down.

I was able to relax as well. Between her constant attention, texts from Aubrey letting me know the house was safe, and words of encouragement from Matt, it was simple to allow myself a chance to breathe easier. We did so many things that it would be difficult to recount all of them to be honest. We arrived home at the end of the week and took a quick nap after the flight.

It was after we woke up that we found a box of mail on our doorstep. Aubrey left it there for us. Most of it were the usual junk mail, advertisements and such. There were also a few other pieces of mail as well, including a few thank you cards from the party. There was also an interesting letter in a manilla envelope. Ironically, it had June's name on it. We decided to hang on to it until June came back.

It was after that we realized we forgot to get groceries. So, we dressed and hopped into my car this time to go shopping for stuff. One of the things I enjoy about shopping with Marcie is her ability to know exactly what we need to get for grocery shopping. On the way home, we stopped at Sal's to pick up a pizza. He saw us from the kitchen and came out to say hello before ensuring a few cannoli were in with our order.

That night saw us enjoying a quiet dinner and watching some television. I love the quiet nights with Marcie. Even though we had a wonderful trip, spending quiet time holding her always holds a prevalent position on my list of things to do with her. We went to bed that night relishing the fact we were in our own bed.

We woke the next morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of laughter coming from the kitchen. We both carefully walked out to see Mon and June sitting at our table over pancakes. We walked up carefully before pouring ourselves some coffee. The girls hugged Marcie while I was ready to sit down. Mon hugged me first followed by a tight hug from June.

"This is to say thank you to both of you," June said.

"It's no problem, Sis," Marcie answered as she stacked herself a few pancakes.

June continued.

"I decided I am going to fly back home to pack some stuff before I come back. Mon volunteered to have me move in with her."

"Really?" I asked.

'It is better having June around the house. Don hasn't returned to the house since before the wedding. I like having someone to talk to."

We smiled at the thought of all of Marcie's siblings being closer to home.

"So, are you going to fly up there alone?" Marcie asked.

"Mon's volunteered to fly up with me although Jim and Rob volunteered also. They were talking about renting a truck to take as much stuff with me as I could."

"Sounds a bit complicated, but I'm glad the boys are going to help," Marcie said.

I sat there quietly as I thought about what was happening. On one hand, I was glad that June would have support when she went up there. I was worried though, which wasn't lost on Marcie. She reached across the table and took my hand before smiling gently at me.

After the girls left, I was laying on the couch when Marcie approached. She bent down to kiss me gently on the lips before she lay on top of me. Almost on instinct, my arms surrounded her to hold her against me while she lay on my chest.

"Your heart's beating fast, Leo."

"It's you, Amor."

"I love it when you say things like that. What else are you thinking about?"

"I'm worried about your sisters. Flying up to June's house all by themselves."

"The boys are going also."

"Yeah, it's just..."

"You can't save everyone, Leo," she said gently. "The girls will be alright. The best we can do is be supportive."

"You're right, sweetheart."

I kissed her gently while she lay on top of me. It was then decided that we should take a nap to get used to the time again and to get through the jet lag. As we snuggled together in bed, all I could think about was the future. And the fact that Marcie was a major part of it.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers