Marcie and Leo Ch. 006

Story Info
A little cuddle time as the situation resolves itself.
860 words
4.62
2.2k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

The best thing about Marcie's couch is how comfortable it is. We have had plenty of moments on it since I moved in with her a while ago. It was on that couch that the girls caught me the one day when they were working on plans for the wedding a few weeks ago. It was there this morning where we lay together just holding each other. She was wearing her robe with a pair of pajamas underneath while I was in a grey t-shirt. As we just lay there being a couple in love, I kept thinking about June and her situation. It was during this thought that Marcie started running her fingers through my hair.

"Penny for your thoughts, Leo?" she asked.

I looked at her and just smiled. Her blue eyes were sparkling as she smiled at me expectantly. I started to get lost in them before she spoke again.

"Leo, are you alright?"

"Yeah, just thinking about June."

"Clean thoughts, I hope,"

We both laughed before continuing.

"I was thinking about her situation. I just want her safe."

"You can't always be the hero, Leo. Besides, she's pretty stubborn. When she gets her mind set to something, she can be pretty difficult to persuade otherwise. You should have heard her try to persuade me not to be with you."

I looked in surprise but remembered the conversation the night she came home with us from the airport. I then remembered her hug from that night. I realized how persuasive Marcie was at that point. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so they say. It was when we were just looking at each other that the doorbell rang. It took a moment for us to untangle ourselves before I went to the door and opened it. There stood Wesley, looking a bit disheveled.

"Good morning, you alright?" I asked.

Marcie looked on as Wesley walked in.

"I'm okay. It was just a rough morning. Aubrey went in early, and I was trying to get myself moving. Do you happen to have any coffee on?"

"I'm on it," Marcie answered before I had a chance to volunteer.

Have I mentioned how much Marcie seems to be psychic around me? We sat at the dining room table while she brewed Wesley a cup. As we discussed what he was up to that morning, Marcie walked over. Out of nowhere, she produced a mirror and a brush.

"You might need this," she whispered as Wesley blushed.

"So why do you look like a hobo anyway?" I asked.

"There's certain things I am not good at," he started as he was brushing his hair. "One of them is getting up in the morning without Aubrey. Is it wrong to be so dependent on your significant other like that?"

I looked at Marcie and winked before speaking.

"It has its perks."

Marcie playfully punched me in the shoulder before she looked at Wesley.

"I think it's cute. But you should try to be a little more independent. I think Aubrey would appreciate that."

Wesley smiled.

'You have a point. I mean Leo caught me wearing her pink robe the morning of the party. I was embarrassed, but I was more worried about Leo at that point."

I could feel the crimson forming on my cheeks when he said that. Marcie laughed a little.

"I forgot to tell him about the girls coming over here that morning."

It was a little while later when Wesley went back to the other house, and I had Marcie all to myself again. She slipped onto my lap. She looked me in the eyes again as I held her. It was then she noticed that something was on my mind again.

"You're still thinking about June's situation, aren't you?"

"Just a bit."

"You know she'll be fine. Except you're worried about me. Aren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"I'd feel much better if he was somewhere other than here."

She kissed me on the nose.

"My hero," she whispered.

My hands went to her rear end and squeezed firmly as she laughed a little.

'I'm feeling less than heroic right now," I whispered, my hands squeezing her buns tighter.

"It feels like it. Someone wants to go back on the couch?"

"Kind of," I whispered.

I felt her slip off my lap as we went back into the bedroom. She went to remove her robe before I stopped her. She gave me a look of alarm before I reassured her.

"I just want you in my arms. Just holding you for a while."

She looked at me and smiled before she lay on the bed. I slipped in on the other side and just wrapped my arms around her to hold her. We just snuggled there for a bit, allowing the quiet to remain so. In the tranquility, it's easier to find the peace at times. My soul needed it at that point only because my spirit desired to do more. June's situation would resolve itself. As long as Marcie was safe in my arms, I knew there was nothing for me to worry about.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers