Marcie and Leo Ch. 007

Story Info
A moment of weakness.
1.5k words
4.78
1.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello, reader. This is not a stroke tail. This is an episode where Leo deals with his anger. One of the things I try to do when I write is try to put a little of myself into the story. This is one of those times the story guided me. I am not like most guys and I know this. I also know that mental health is important. Leo had an unconventional way of handling his demons. The fact that Marcie loved him in spite of this is something I treasure about the real Marcie. Marcie has been there for me for the hard times even though she was facing hard times as well. It's what makes her a beautiful person inside and out. As always, this series is dedicated to my friend. One day, I know I'll find my way. I know one day she will also. Thank you for reading. I wish for one day for you to find your happiness as well.

Regards,

Azul)

My wife is a beautiful woman. I know most men can say that and do, but it goes deeper for Marcie. One of the things I find beautiful about her is the way she seems to know what I am thinking most of the time. It was one such morning when she caught me next door at my old house looking at my punching bag again. She was wearing her black leggings and a white pullover top. She saw me standing there in my sweatpants and a t-shirt just looking at the bag.

I guess it would make sense to explain to those who are joining us for the first time. Throughout my life, I have had anger issues. My father at a young age showed me the importance of using that energy in a way that would not hurt anyone else. Thus, I have always had a punching bag around just in case. I had never struck my late wife nor my current one ever. I have used my anger to defend my friends and family in the past. It was such an incident on my wedding day when Marcie's brother-in-law came to my house to confront his wife. I punched him in the face and his gut to take him down when he was ready to strike me. He is still in jail due to warrants for his arrest. It was this incident that prompted me to go next door to the bag.

By the time Marcie made it over, I was just standing there looking at it. I stared at it, like a bad memory replaying itself. When I saw Marcie approaching, I felt a bit of shame. I had rarely used the bag since Marcie and I started dating. It was a few months after we did when I told her everything about it, not knowing that my late wife already warned her prior to her passing. It was then I noticed what Marcie had in her hands.

It was a pair of sparring gloves.

When Marcie and I talked about my treatment technique, she told me she wanted me to wear gloves when I hit the bag. Since then, I never hit the bag, even in jest. Seeing her with the gloves in her hand was a sharp hit to my gut because I forgot them. I was so troubled in my mind; I wasn't thinking straight. It was when Marcie stepped in front of me that I stopped.

"You forgot these, Romeo," she said.

It had been a while since she used her pet name on me. She used to call me that while we were dating. I looked at her for a moment before looking down at the ground, ashamed. She took my hands in one of hers before speaking.

"For better and for worse, Leo," she whispered as she took one glove and slid it on my hand.

I looked at the glove. It was an MMA style glove, like the guys use in those combat sport places. I questioned when she got them in my mind while she was slipping the other one on my hand. I looked at them before she looked at me.

"They were Mitchell's. I got them for him when I started noticing his hands getting scarred too much. You're still thinking about Mikhail, aren't you?"

I nodded my head, not saying a word. I was confused on what to say or what to do.

"Take one shot. Right cross," she said almost authoritatively.

I looked at her and noticed the look in her eyes. It was one of seriousness, as in she meant business. I saw that look in her eye at the New Year's Eve party when I went in to save Wesley from Aubrey's ex. I knew what that look meant. I stood in my stance and took the shot.

"Left cross."

I punched.

"You have good form from someone who never trained as a boxer. How did that feel, Romeo?"

"Yes, how did that feel?"

I turned startled to see Wesley standing there. Aubrey was next to him before they both walked up. My shame level went up before Marcie wrapped her arms around me tightly. I just stood there, numb. I couldn't move anything. Aubrey approached while Wesley stood back a bit before she started to undo the gloves. Marcie took the other one.

"I remembered the first time I saw you like this," Aubrey started. "I warned Missy that you were trouble and that it was dangerous for her to date you. She saw something I didn't at the time. I've seen that look a few times since then. It still scares me. But I know what's in your head. And you're wrong."

Marcie quickly surrounded me with her arms again. Aubrey continued.

"You did exactly what was needed. Mikhail was going to hurt June. My ex was going to hurt me after he hurt Wes. You did exactly as you needed to protect her, to protect me. You are not a Monster. You are not evil. You are good, Leo."

Wesley walked forward and put his arm around Aubrey.

"I was scared when her ex took me down. I was afraid of what he would do to her if I didn't step forward. When you came through the crowd, I was more scared because I felt I failed. Then you took that asshole out. And you spared me. I understood at that point that you were protecting Aubrey and avenging me. I am always going to be grateful for that."

Marcie held me tightly.

"What are you thinking about, Leo?"

I opened my mouth. Nothing came out at first. Then I looked down at my wife.

"I am still dealing with that moment to be honest. Monica told us Mikhail was there and I just moved. There was no forethought. There was no reasoning in my mind. I just reacted."

I looked at Aubrey.

"That was the same way in your case. No forethought. I do not regret stepping in at all. I just..."

I stopped and looked at the bag again.

"I'm tired on depending on an inanimate object to take the pain away. I don't enjoy hurting people. I hate it."

I took a swing with my naked right fist and felt the bag bite back. I stopped, then looked at my fist. I then turned to Marcie.

"I'm sorry. I..."

My tears came almost as fast, but Marcie's arms around me were faster. She held me right there while I cried. Aubrey's arms surrounded me from the other direction. Wes stood there. A moment later, he pressed himself between the girls to hug as well. I stopped crying soon after. Marcie looked into my eyes.

"You're allowed to be human, Leo. You're gonna feel that pain sometimes. The bag can take it. The important thing is you can't let the feelings fester inside. You must let them out."

They all let go before Marcie led me back to the house with Aubrey and Wesley following. As the coffee flowed, we talked about other topics while listening to music. Wesley then looked at me.

"I never thought I'd see you like that. Now I understand why you were careful about telling me. I'm sorry I was nosey."

"It's alright. Fact is that was the first time I hit the bag, either one of them in a long time."

"The good news is that your new punching bag is being sent to Canada to face charges up there. It was in the news how he was caught, and Canada has outstanding warrants. He'll be up there for a while," Aubrey reported.

Marcie looked at her.

"That's why the local news outlet was trying to call you on the landline next door," Aubrey remarked. "I referred it to PR so you didn't have to deal with it. That's also why Matt said for you to lay low for a week."

I looked at Aubrey.

"That makes sense."

"We better head back over. I'll keep you posted on the stuff at the office," Aubrey finished before giving me a quick hug.

Wesley offered his hand.

"I'd fist bump you, but..."

I shook his hand.

"Thanks, you two. I'll be alright."

After they left, Marcie slid into my lap.

"So, what do you want to do today while you lay low?"

I smiled. I had ideas, but holding her felt right at that moment.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers