Marcie and Leo Ch. 010

Story Info
An episode when I went back to the office.
958 words
4.68
1.7k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Going back to the office was a real drag. It wasn't that I hated it there at all. Aubrey is a wonderful assistant and Matt is a wonderful and understanding partner. It was just with the last year dealing with Missy's death and spending a ton of time with Marcie, it felt wrong to be away from home like that. Luckily, I could always count on Marcie to be ready to spend time together when I made it home, even if it meant something not so pleasurable.

There was the time I made it home only to find a note from Marcie saying she was headed to an afternoon gym session. I went ahead and went into the house to start some dinner, so it was ready when she made it home. I feel fortunate that she trusts me in the kitchen. At least in my recent memory, I don't recall her ever complaining about my cooking. As I finished the pasta, there was a call on my phone. It was a strange number, but I went ahead and answered it.

"Leo, it's Nikki."

Nikki is the single mom of two who oversaw the yoga classes at the gym Marcie goes to. She is a very confident woman. She was also an exotic dancer at times as well. During our dating, Marcie treated me to one of her lap dances. It seemed weird she was calling me though.

"Leo, how soon can you get to the gym?"

"Pretty quickly, why?"

"Marcie fell and we just want to make sure she's okay. She kept asking for you."

"I'll be right there."

I turned off the stove, locked the door and was on the road pretty quickly. It seemed like I was at the gym in no time. As I walked towards the entrance, Nikki met me at the door. She led me to the yoga room where there was a crowd around Marcie. Nikki cleared me a way and I knelt down beside my wife. She looked over and saw me before she smiled.

"Hi, Romeo. What took you?" she asked sarcastically.

She started to get up before I slipped my arm underneath her. A few gym employees helped me, so she was leaning on my shoulder. We started walking towards the entrance before Nikki joined us. Soon we were at my car and she was in the passenger seat before I looked at Nikki. She was a bit shaken up.

"She's been pushing a bit. I'm sorry I called. It's just I wanted to make sure she was alright," Nikki said.

I embraced her and hugged her tight.

"You did the right thing. Did she just fall out of nowhere or..."

"She seemed exhausted. I hope she's alright."

"I'm alright, you two. Leo, can you drive me back here tomorrow so I can get my car?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

I thanked Nikki and slipped into the driver seat before we headed home. Marcie was unusually quiet. She remained so when we made it home and after she walked into the house under her own power. I kept my mouth shut. I knew that when she was ready to talk, she would. I went back to making dinner while she went to the bedroom. It was then she came back out.

"I left my purse at the gym."

"Want to go back and get it?"

She looked at me before she relaxed.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I'm just a little embarrassed."

I opened my arms as she slipped close to me. I held her there until I heard the pasta boil over again. I quickly turned and shut the burner off before I looked over and Marcie started to laugh. I started to laugh with her as I cleaned up the mess. We started to plate up before enjoying dinner. As we started to finish the meal, she started talking more. It was then she shocked me.

"I've been taking self-defense classes as well as the yoga."

"Why?"

"So I can defend myself if necessary. After what happened with Mickel, it crossed my mind."

"Is that why you collapsed today?"

She clammed up for a moment before speaking.

"I do have a tendency to overdo it sometimes."

I looked into her eyes.

"I want you to keep doing the classes, but maybe you should pull back a bit."

She nodded.

"I shouldn't be pushing so hard. He was extradited out of this area. He's still locked up."

"You're right. I'm not going to talk you out of it though."

"Why not?"

"Because you are a grown woman and can make your own decisions. I'm not your boss."

She smiled at me.

"Mitchell would have tried to talk me out of it."

"I'm not him. Besides, I love you."

We kissed before we put the dishes in the sink. It was a little before nine when I helped her set up a bath for her to relax in. There's something about watching my beautiful wife relaxing in a bath. It's soothing even if I am not the one in there. It was soon after that I helped her dry off before we went to bed.

The next morning, we left early so we could get to the gym. We found her car still there and was able to go into the locker room to get her stuff. I followed her home before I went ahead to work. It was during a slow moment when I saw a picture on my phone of my wife showing herself in a judo pose. She wasn't wearing any clothing. The text underneath read, "Wanna spar when you get home?"

I smiled. Being with Marcie is definitely an adventure, even if there's barely anything adventurous at all.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers