Marcie and Leo Ch. 009

Story Info
One of our wakeups post wedding.
995 words
4.72
2.5k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It had been a few days since Marcie's sisters left to go to June's place up in Canada. Thanks to some checking up by my business partner, we knew that they would be safer since June's husband was being extradited to a different part of the country. We were happy to hear when they made it there. As we were awaiting the word from Matt that I was okay to return to work, we were both on pins and needles. It wasn't until June sent her a text confirming everything was fine that I breathed a sigh of relief.

We woke up that morning after a great night's sleep, due to the good news. We both looked each other as we stirred and started smiling at each other.

"You were snoring again," she said.

I laughed.

"It was a good night's sleep. You know what I was dreaming about?"

She snuggled against me tighter.

"No clue."

"You letting me hold you."

"You're kidding," she whispered playfully.

"You're right. It was a dream about watching you on the beach in your swimsuit."

"We can make that dream come true in a couple months."

"We could," I said squeezing her a bit tighter. "Or we could just take a shower together this morning instead?"

She looked at me.

"You can have me in the shower anytime you want, Romeo."

"I just want to take advantage. Thanks to your brother-in-law being moved, I get to go back to the office. I want every chance to be with you until then."

She kissed me on the nose.

"I am sure that could be arranged, Master."

We slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on while she was putting her hair in a ponytail. I looked at her in admiration before she looked me in the face and smiled. We both entered the shower and started to work on each other. The shower was nice and warm while we were rubbing each other. Contrary to normal story behavior, I did not immediately bend her over. Instead, I kept helping her get the hard-to-reach spots before she had me bend down in front of her so she could work on my hair. I then reasoned that she wanted to make sure my hair was washed.

I started to allow it to grow a little after the wedding. She likes to have a bit to rub when we hold each other. I've been letting her give me ideas on what to do with it. It makes her happy and I love making her happy. After my hair was rinsed, her arms went around my neck, and we shared a deep kiss as the water cascaded down.

We stopped the water before helping each other dry off. As we headed into the bedroom, I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to kiss along her neck. She bent her head to allow me access to it. I started to guide her towards the bed before she twirled around in front of me.

"I'm gonna miss these long mornings, Leo," she said.

"Why? I always have weekends."

"I know, but I feel spoiled because of the last couple of weeks. I like waking up with you every morning."

I started to kiss her more hungrily along her neck.

"And here I thought you missed your mornings without me," I said sarcastically.

She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"I could always drag you to yoga," she retorted.

I reached down and grabbed her hips before planting my lips on hers. They both opened as our kiss intensified. I could feel her move towards the bed until she started to sit on the edge. I took that moment to get on my knees and started to make out more.

"Did we have anything going on this morning?" I whispered.

She kissed back.

"I don't think so."

I kissed more until she was on her back, and I was on top of her. Her legs immediately wrapped around me. I felt myself rubbing against her until I slid inside. I could hear her intake of breath as I started to push forward. I was moving slowly, attempting to prolong the experience as long as we could. Her fingernails scratched along my back as I looked into her face. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were open. Her breathing betrayed her enjoyment of what we were doing. I gently took her hands and pressed them above her head onto the mattress as I drove into her. Her eyes opened into that seductive gaze of hers as I did that.

"I'm yours, Leo," she whispered.

I started to drive deeper. The feeling of her submission was encouraging, and her arousal heightened my desire to please my wife. I wanted to push her forward, make her feel the way I looked at her as the most desirable person on Earth. It was a moot point because she already knew how I felt about her. As we kept kissing each other, nibbling on each other, holding each other, the moment began to approach. I looked in her eyes before moaning for her. Her hands began to stroke my back as I edged closer.

"All of it, Leo. I want all of it," she whispered.

As I started to ebb down from my moment, she held me in place as she started to shutter. Her eyes opened a moment later and her dreamy smile appeared. We moved so we were holding each other again before we started to whisper to each other.

"For better or worse," she started.

"There's no place I'd rather be."

"Not even a warm beach somewhere?"

"I want to be anywhere as long as you're in my arms, Amor."

She kissed my forehead.

"You have me forever, Leo and another forever after."

We stayed like that for a bit. There was nowhere else I wanted to be.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers