Marcie and Leo Ch. 100

Story Info
A dream followed by something dreamy.
1.1k words
4.83
969
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 100 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Here we are. # 100. On a personal note, this is only the second time I have reached 100 on any series. It is a challenge sometimes to keep going only because there is so much one can write about. Thanks to my muse and friend, this has been fun and I intend to continue. Thank you to the readers and the folks at Lit for allowing me the chance to write. Here's to more.)

It started out like it usually did. I was walking in clouds looking around when I saw the same turquoise light. I started walking towards it like I usually did before I heard that voice.

"Hello Snuggles."

I smiled when I heard that nickname. It's one that I never shared with Marcie. However, Missy knew it really well. It started when we were dating. We would spend so much time sitting in the back of my Corolla just holding each other. We would do it so often, she would refer to me as Snuggles. Even while we were married, we would find ourselves on our couch or on our bed just holding each other.

"Hello, Sweetheart."

She walked closer, dressed in her favorite T-shirt and jeans before she opened her arms. I fell into them as I went to hold her. I could feel her back as she pressed herself against my chest.

"You miss me like crazy, don't you?"

"I do."

"How's Marcie?" she asked.

"Marcie's doing well. We come to visit you every chance we get and Mitch also."

I could feel her breath.

"I see you every time. I am so glad she's been there for you."

"We've been there for Aubrey also."

"She's married now. I thought it was sweet the way you were there for them."

"You knew I would be. You thought of everything."

"Except the pain I caused you. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"I understand better now. I still miss you so much."

"I so wish I could be in your arms more. I am glad Marcie is there to help you."

"I am glad you allowed me to be with her. I was so scared for the longest time trying to figure out how to navigate alone."

I could feel her squeeze tighter.

"You had always been a loner, Leo. I was happy you let me in. I knew I needed to help you let someone in. Especially with that separation thing."

"Yeah, that's crumbling now."

"I saw. You're a Godfather now?"

"Yeah, Matt's has his first one."

"I saw. I loved the way you tried to help him that weekend while his wife was gone."

I laughed.

"Not my best moment."

"Promise me one thing, Leo."

"Name it."

"Promise me that you'll love Marcie as hard as possible."

"I promise."

"I know Mitch is smiling because you are taking good care of her."

"I am doing my best."

"I love you, Leo."

"I love you, Missy."

We started a deep kiss right before my eyes opened and I was in our bed. Marcie was still sleeping on her side when I looked around. I started to get up before I noticed the time. It was around 2:30. The dream felt more real that time. I realized it probably had to do with when it was. This day was nothing special to be honest. It wasn't close to any of our birthdays or anything. The time, however, was when Missy breathed her last breath the night she passed. I closed my eyes and thought about her. Every time I dreamt about her, it always felt so real. It was easier nowadays only because I wasn't raging with the anger of her being gone or the sadness of missing her. I missed her so much though. It was when I felt a soft touch on my back that I broke from the trance I was in.

"Did you have a great talk with Missy?" she asked me.

I smiled.

"It was good. I woke up while we kissed."

Marcie blushed.

"I love it when the conversations end like that."

"She told me Mitch was smiling because I take care of you."

She smiled.

"It would feel better if those snuggly arms of yours was wrapped around me."

I paused before she looked at me.

"Did you think Missy never told me your nickname, Leo?"

I smiled.

"I figured she did. You never called me it though."

"I love my nicknames for you better," she said as her arms went around my neck.

We started to hold each other, our kisses starting soft before they started deepening. It was almost like the first time we shared a romantic moment. It was soon after the first encounter when I let her have control. That thought crossed my mind when I whispered to her.

"Grab the cuffs."

She looked at me before she slipped out of my grasp to grab them. I watched as she held them in her hand before I presented my wrists to her. She looked at me before I smiled.

"What is on your mind, Baby?"

"The first time you tied my hands up."

"Didn't we have a blindfold on you also?"

I nodded my head. She had it in her hand also.

"I am starting to remember now. That was pretty hot."

"I agree. Are you willing?"

"I always love it when you let me take control, Leo."

She put the cuffs on me before she guided them on the hook I installed above our headboard. She then looked at me in my eyes with hers before she slipped the blindfold over mine. She started to rub down my chest as I moaned before there was nothing for a bit. It was then I felt the feather. She took advantage of the situation to tickle me before I felt her slide on top of me.

"I love tickling you, Leo."

I started to struggle against the cuffs as she started to tease me more. It was then I felt her breath by my ear.

"I love it better when you are at my mercy. It's worth the spanking later. Now be a good boy and let me have my fun."

I could feel her playing with me as I savored it. There is something about the blindfold to enhance the other senses when it limits your sight. It was when I felt her hands on my cuffs that I wondered before she spoke.

"Hold me, Leo, please," she whispered.

My arms went around her while she snuggled against my chest. She felt so warm against my chest.

"Thank you for being mine, Leo," she whispered.

I smiled. I was where I needed to be and felt the smiles from above as I did.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers