Marcie and Leo Ch. 099

Story Info
Leo avenges himself.
1.2k words
4.11
914
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 99 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It had been a while since Marcie and I took a walk in the park where I broke my leg. It hampered a bunch of activities during the holiday season. It pushed me so much being mostly helpless during Thanksgiving and Christmas. The good news was that I was able to feel everyone trying to be helpful and not lose their knowledge of my drive and such. On the other hand, I hesitate to go back to the scene of the crime, so to speak. I made a promise a few nights ago to fix that.

It started a few nights ago. The feeling of getting up and only feeling a mild discomfort in my leg was the sign I needed. I looked over and saw that Aubrey was occupied with her tablet. I started to plan in my mind when to take the opportunity to take that trail again. I knew the best chance would be while Marcie was at the gym. I knew she had a class two days from when I was thinking about it. That would be my opportunity to do it.

I went through the rest of the night with no clue to Marcie about my plan. We slept soundly that night and the next before I started the plan. I first sneakily texted Matt that I might be late that day. I then texted Aubrey the same thing just in case. I then rolled over and held Marcie tightly. She woke up with a smile before we spent some time together cuddling. We then showered together before she dressed for the gym. I was in sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"Are you planning on going to the gym with me, Leo?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Just wanted to take my time getting ready this morning."

The smirk on her face should have been the first clue that she had suspicions. I let it pass because she didn't follow up. When she left, I went into the bedroom to tie my walking shoes. I then checked everything to make sure I was ready. I stepped out of the house to get to my car and started driving to the park.

It was a cool day. There was a slight overcast. I was dressed in sweatpants from earlier as well as a grey hoodie. I looked around before I felt the feeling of dread fall over me. I swallowed hard before I started to walk. The trail was about a quarter mile long. As I neared the halfway point, I started feeling a bit better before I saw the drop off ahead. I slowed down instinctively. It was then I saw Marcie. I started to feel shameful again before I heard her.

"Let's go. You need to finish this."

I was surprised at her words. I thought she was going to chastise me for hiding my plan from her. Instead, she ran up to me and grabbed me by the arm.

"Did you really think I wouldn't understand what you were thinking, Leo?" she asked. "I know you so much better than that. I knew there was a part of you that needed to get past this. I had to let you get to this point. I'm going with you the rest of the way."

"But your class..."

"Nikki knows what's going on. She's the one who told me to get over here. Let's just say we had some knowledge of what you were planning."

"We?" I asked.

As I neared the last turn, there was Aubrey and Wes. Both were dressed in work-out clothes as well. As we neared them, Aubrey took my other arm and Wes took hers.

"It's not often I can outthink you, Leo. Let's just say I called Marcie after the text. How are you feeling?"

"Embarrassed?"

"I meant your leg, Leo."

I nodded as we started getting closer to the car. That's where Matt stood in his suit. He had that weird look on his face.

"That was the biggest giveaway ever, Bro."

"What was?"

"You always call me when you're not coming in. The text was a giveaway."

I looked at all of them before I started to smile. In my concern to be stealthy, I gave away everything. There was a cup of coffee waiting for me in Matt's hand. As I started to drink it, he looked at me smiling.

"You forgot everything, didn't you?"

"Forgot what?"

"Leo, I've known you since sixth grade. Honestly, did you think I would not realize you were going to try something like this? I knew you before the Lion was even the Lion. I knew you when you were the stubborn kid who never stopped. I knew the thought of conquering this was in the back of your head the whole time after you got hurt. All you had to do was tell me when."

"Same goes for me, Leo," Aubrey chimed in. "I knew what Missy did to keep you at bay every chance you had to avenge me to all those old ex-boyfriends and stuff. She would tell me how she had to keep you wrangled up. I had a feeling you'd try this also. That's why I texted Marcie and Nikki."

Marcie looked at me. She had a huge grin on her face.

"I'll be honest. I kind of knew last night. But I figured I'd let you be stubborn. There's something sexy about when that side of you comes out."

I looked at her and smiled before I sat at the table.

"I'm sorry. This was one of those things to me. I had to conquer it. I hated the way that trail made me feel. It screwed up my sanity for the longest time. Even though I was able to walk better, it was hiding in the back of my mind for the longest time."

Marcie hugged me before she slapped me on the back of the head.

"Don't do that again."

"Yes, Dear."

We all hung around the table for a bit before Matt, Aubrey and Wes left. There was Marcie and I. We sat there for a bit before she looked at me. Then she punched me in the arm. I looked at her before she started.

"You can't do that again," she said.

"I know."

"I mean it. For better or worse, Leo."

"I get it. I'm sorry. I just thought..."

"You had to conquer it. I understand that. I just wish you considered me in your plan."

"I did."

She looked at me.

"How?"

"If I would have told you, what would your response have been?"

She paused for a bit before she spoke.

"Check mate."

She smiled.

"That tactical mind of yours."

I smiled back. Then I kissed her.

"Are you ready to get home?" I asked.

She smiled before giving me a big hug. Then she slipped back into her car.

"Be careful driving home, Baby," she shouted before driving off.

I looked around again before I unlocked my car. It was nice to take care of that loose end. The thing was that I felt like I was missing something. As I drove off, it was still in the front of my mind. Maybe I'd figure it out on the way home.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers