Marcie and Leo Ch. 102

Story Info
She teases me to come home early.
1.4k words
5
1.5k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 102 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I give Marcie tons of credit. When it comes to encouraging me, giving me ideas to be better, and rewarding me for letting myself open, she is the best. It is definitely a superpower she has. There is another superpower I am reluctant to tell you about. Part of the reason is because I consider it special. The other reason is because it's something I believe many women have. It is the ability to turn me on at a moment's notice. It's not like I have times when I desire her less. There isn't a moment that I don't think about Marcie and smile at least. And although our relationship has some kink to it, I never take for granted that there is more to her than that.

Even when we started being with each other, there was more there than just being her Master. For a long time before the first seduction, she was a friend. She was a good friend to my late wife also and I found out later that Missy had a difficult time not telling Marcie about some parts of our life. Although I do not know when those revelations started, I do know that it was something Missy never told me she revealed.

She turns me on more than just that way though. Sometimes, her voice gets me. Just the way I can hear her smile over the phone gets me. When she says she can't wait until I get home, it is the best motivation to figure out a way to sneak out to be with her faster.

Aubrey is definitely an enabler. Whenever they spend time together, Aubrey always eggs her on to explore some ideas. Her latest two swimsuits were directly a result of Aubrey egging her on to buy them. When Marcie told me how sexy they made her feel when she tried them on, I was almost ready to devour her then and there.

There was this one time when I was at work and Marcie facetimed me. She wasn't feeling well that morning, so seeing her silly smile made me feel better. It was as I was chatting with her that she accidentally let her robe slip open. I doubt it was deliberate, but I think she noticed the smile on my face get wider.

"What happened, Romeo?" she asked me, using one of the nicknames she would call me when we first dated.

"Just enjoying how gorgeous you are, Amor," I said, trying hard to hide the excitement in my voice.

We kept talking for a bit before she flashed me again. Seeing her beautiful breast again made me smile even wider.

"Was I being gorgeous again, Leo?" she asked me almost teasingly.

There are times Marcie blatantly flashes me. Then she taunts me a bit. This is when her naughty girl side pops out. Usually that means game on and be ready for anything. That time felt different, like the first one was a fluke only to be followed by the second which felt like a taunt.

"What's on your mind, naughty girl?" I asked her.

She blushed.

"Am I being a naughty girl, Master?" she asked.

I watched as she sat up in bed and allowed the robe to part, exposing her whole top half to my gaze. I was enjoying her showing off.

"I was just getting too hot for the robe. Honest," she teased.

I looked at the clock before I looked back at the phone.

"Are you too hot to get ready for me to get home?" I asked.

She smiled with her cute, sleepy, sexy smile.

"What would you like me to do, Master?" she asked.

I leaned in closer to the phone.

"I want you to get your toys out and start edging yourself. I am going to sneak out of here and get home as fast as I can."

"Are you going to be able to get out of the office with that stiff thing of yours?" she asked.

"I have a briefcase to hide it, Amor. See you in a little while."

I waited until she hung up before I gathered my stuff to leave. Aubrey was already at the door before I opened it.

"Taking an early day, Boss?" she asked with a sly smile on her face.

"I just want to make sure Marcie's okay," I said.

Her smile widened.

"Do you mind if I get out also? I want to surprise Wes when he gets home."

I nodded my head before I headed to the elevator. The elevator was taking its time before I reached my car. As I turned the key, I could hear my cell going off. I looked and saw Matt calling. I hit the button.

"What's up, Bro?" I asked, trying not to sound excited.

"You logged off already. Is everything alright?"

"Just heading home to check on Marcie. You okay?"

"Yeah, just wanted to make sure you were fine. Especially after that trail fiasco."

"I'm good. Just wanted to make sure she was alright. She wasn't feeling well this morning."

"Well, enjoy your afternoon. Don't forget we have a meeting with shareholder's tomorrow."

"I'll be here."

He hung up as I started down the road to the exit. Matt may be my best friend, but there are certain things I didn't share with him. Come to think of it, we never did share conquest stories or whatever male best friends call it. I think there was an unspoken bro code or something that we didn't want to know. I only found out about stuff after the girl was long gone usually.

As I drove home, I was trying to concentrate on what I was doing. As exciting as the thought of Marcie edging was making me, I wanted to make sure I got there. There were many times I would give her assignments like that during our early dating time. There was a thrill introducing her to different ideas and toys. There were only a few things that were better.

As I pulled into the driveway, I looked and didn't notice anything amiss. I smiled as I grabbed my briefcase and walked to the door. I opened it to the sounds of her soft moans. I looked at my watch. There was a part of me that felt bad because it took an hour to get home. I walked towards the bedroom after putting my briefcase on the coffee table. I started to remove the tie as I looked in.

There she was. On the bed, her vibrator on her clit while her eyes were closed. I could feel her energy as I walked closer. I slowly removed my dress shoes before taking off the suit jacket and shirt. The white tank stayed on as I started to undo my belt. I felt her eyes open and devour me as I was undressing for her.

"Please, Baby. I need you," she whispered almost in a begging way.

I climbed on the bed and started to tease under her toy with my cock. She moaned contentedly.

"I feel so needy today," she whispered.

"I need you too, Amor," I whispered.

I rubbed against her a bit to taunt her. I then slipped in about a quarter of the way. She squeezed me so well. I could feel her gasp.

"I'm so close, Leo," she whispered.

I pushed in a little more.

"Cum for me, Goddess. I need you to."

It was a bit after that when I felt her crest over. I waited until she removed her toy before I slipped all the way inside her. My hands went to either side of her head as I leaned in close and started taking her with slow strokes. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"I love being your naughty girl," she whispered before I felt her hands on my rear end.

"I love everything about you, Baby,"

I started taking her harder, our bodies melding like it was my place to be. Her legs started to wrap around my waist as I kept driving, our lips kissing each other. It was pure bliss. It was pure energy. It was pure us.

As I felt myself letting go, I felt her arms squeezing me tighter. It was a little bit before I opened my eyes and saw her staring back at me.

"This is what I needed today," she whispered. "I hate it when you are at work, and I need you so much."

I smiled.

"I love you too, Baby."

"Will you hold me for a while, Leo? I missed your arms."

I did exactly that. The teasing might have been unintentional, but her body in my arms was what I needed also.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers