Marcie and Leo Ch. 103

Story Info
Her motivation for teasing me.
1k words
5
873
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 103 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I know what you're thinking, dear reader. You are thinking that there was a reason Marcie was teasing me in the last chapter. There is no way that Marcie could be that flirty when she was. Well, you are partially right. Let me explain.

We were laying there after the events of the last chapter. I was holding my naughty girl while she snuggled against me. I was enjoying the feeling. There is nothing in the world as comforting, as wonderful as holding someone who has your heart in your arms. It feels like everything is complete. It feels like it is the fulfillment of why you do what you do. It felt amazing.

That was until my mind started working. You have read a few times about what the girls....well what everyone calls my tactical brain. Let's face it. As instinctual as I seem to be, it is because I am always figuring things out in my mind. Matt has always been the salesman. He's the one who initiated the conversation with Janet when we were younger with our idea because I could not vocalize it. That is Matt's gift. He has always been able to do that. I don't mean like a sleazy car salesman because he tried that and hated every moment of it. He was very persuasive in a respectful way.

I am the guy who gets stuff done. My gift is that I can figure out complex ideas in my mind if given the chance. If you combine that with the fact that I can spring to action fast, when necessary, it's easy to see why people called me the Lion. Yeah, I know the fact my name is Leo is a giveaway of that. That was what was moving at that moment while I was enjoying Marcie's arms around me.

"Baby, can I ask you something?"

"No," she answered snuggling in tighter.

I held off for a bit. It felt like she wasn't in a bratty mood. She was just in her happy space. I could sympathize with that. A few moments later, she started to talk.

"I was talking to Nikki earlier."

Nikki, for those who haven't been following, is a friend of Marcie's. She is usually a fitness instructor and was for a time at the gym Marcie went to. When a scandal closed it down, she started doing fitness training at different clients' homes. Nikki also gave me my first and only lap dance ever besides Marcie. She was a single mother and dating. So, the fact they were talking about stuff wasn't lost to me.

Marcie looked up, her eyes sparkling.

"Can I ask a general question?"

"Sure, Babe."

"How did you present the lifestyle thing to Missy?"

Missy was my late wife. Just in case you aren't following.

"As in how I persuaded her to be my submissive?"

"Yeah. I know we gradually worked our way into it, but I am curious how you persuaded her."

"I didn't."

Marcie looked at me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She read about it, and we tried it out one time. When she seemed to enjoy it, I started doing research. That led me to Pierre, and we started doing more. That was when we decided to not be totally like that all the time but use it to enhance our sex life."

"Just like we do?"

I smiled.

"I wanted you not only as a submissive, but as my partner in life. Too many times, folks take the kink thing too far for their partners in certain cases and I never wanted to hurt Missy or you."

"Nikki met a 'dominant' the other night."

"Really?"

"She found him on a dating site, and they started talking. It was when they were on their first date when he talked about the next date."

"Oh, God. Please tell me he...."

"He did."

I felt that drop in my stomach. I read about that situation a few times and it never ended well.

"He told her that the next date, he was going to reserve a hotel room. He said she was going to meet him there with her hair in a ponytail and her nails painted red. He also said she'd be naked and waiting on the bed with a blindfold on."

I looked at Marcie. She bit her lip before she spoke.

"Needless to say, there will be no second date."

I smiled.

"Nikki's one smart woman."

"Yeah. Except the thought of being that way with you turned me on a little bit earlier."

I smiled again, then had a thought.

"Does Nikki know about..."

"No way, Leo. I know better than to share what we do. Especially with Nikki."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Marcie had that playful look in her eye.

"So, except for the nails since I like mine the way they are, would you like to do the rest of that scenario with me?" she asked.

"You mean blindfolded?"

"Yes."

"Naked waiting for me?"

"Yes."

"Right now?"

"No, silly. I want to try it to surprise you one day."

"Okay, Baby. You know all you must do is share your fantasies and we'll make it happen."

She smiled before she slipped her lips on me tightly. We kissed for quite a while before we both opened for air.

"Leo, do you have any fantasies we haven't tried yet?"

I started to think a bit before I looked at Marcie and shook my head. She looked at me weirdly for a moment.

"Why not?"

I held her close.

"Because we have already done everything I ever wanted and more. I love the fact there are fantasies of yours to explore though."

We lay there snuggling for a bit more as the sun started coming down. Maybe one day, gentle reader, I will share how that fantasy went. But for now I want you to leave you with the image of my Goddess in my arms because that's the good stuff that makes me smile.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers