Marcie and Leo Ch. 104

Story Info
Field trip led by Marcie.
1k words
4.29
824
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 104 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

One of the things Matt always told me when we were starting our company was that we needed a work-life balance. This was a foreign concept to me because I was always the type of guy who just kept going. If it wasn't for Missy, I think I would have worked 24-7. Because we were just starting out, my work life balance was just not talking about work at home. Missy and I would spend time with each other, but we rarely went out. Even when we were starting in the lifestyle, we didn't do much outside of that. We preferred to be homebodies.

Fast forward a few years and Marcie has been slowly trying to get me to check out more things. We're not globe trotters obviously, but we try to do as much as we can outside the house. Sometimes, we just take a walk or go out to eat. At other times, we go shopping albeit within reason because of her hangups about spending too much.

And it's not like she doesn't go out on her own at times also. Even though her old gym shut down, she has been actively trying to find a different one. Luckily, her friend comes over a few times a week and works out with her while I am usually at work. Nikki is also a good outlet for girl talk. It's not that Marcie can't share with Aubrey, because they share way more than I know about. Sometimes you need a different perspective. It was during one of these talks that Marcie was given an idea.

This resulted in a weekday trip out of town. Marcie drove, so I was in the passenger seat wondering what we were doing. I started looking for clues. Her navigation was no help because it just showed the address. I think Marcie could tell I was nervous.

"Leo, do you trust me?"

I looked at her while she drove. She was at ease. This made me feel better a little.

"I do, Amor. It's just we didn't..."

"Talk about this? Yeah, I am thinking that wasn't the best move."

We were silent for a mile.

"Why am I wearing my boots? I haven't worn them in a long time," I asked.

"It was recommended just like the flannel."

"Are we going into the woods?"

She laughed.

"You're really nervous, aren't you?"

I looked at her before she felt it.

"I was under good counsel that you might like this, Leo. I know you hate surprises. Let's just say we're going to explore a little, but can I have this one?"

I smiled knowing full well that Marcie was thinking of me. I sat back in my seat and tried to relax before I looked at her display and saw we were a half hour out. I took a drink of my coffee and looked at the scenery. It was a beautiful drive. I was also surprised that there was no music playing while we were driving.

"Marcie?"

"Yes, Leo?"

"You're not playing any music."

"I know."

"Is something wrong?"

"I was expecting more questions about where we were going."

I paused for a bit before I smiled.

"I didn't want to pester you about it. I'm nervous, but I am with you."

I saw her smile.

"I guess I was ready for you to be like Mitch again."

"He didn't like surprises also?"

"No, he was a complainer when we did things like this. Especially if I was driving."

I started thinking about that when she spoke again.

"The fact is I was expecting a whole conversation about where we were going followed by an argument about why we are and then the silent treatment until we got there."

"Do we really argue like that?" I asked.

It was Marcie's turn to be quiet.

"No, to be perfectly honest we rarely argue, Leo."

"Is that bad?"

She looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"No, I love the fact we can talk like adults and come up with solutions."

At the next exit, she drove into a convenience store parking lot. As I watched, she unbuckled her seat belt before she leaned over to kiss me gently.

"Do you forgive me, Leo?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Amor."

She eased back before she opened the door. I followed suit behind her before we went in. We picked up a few bottles of water. She paid for it and walked out with me before we headed to a picnic bench nearby. Marcie sat on the table, so her feet were on the seat. I slid in so I was between her legs before I started kissing her hotly. It was a few moments before I pulled back.

"This isn't the final stop, is it?"

"Are you being literal or figurative?" she asked back.

"I mean we are still heading to the spot you wanted to take me, right?"

"Of course, Baby. I want to take you somewhere you haven't been. I think you'll like it."

I smiled before I kissed her again.

"I got you, Leo," she whispered between kisses.

"I got you too, Marcie," I answered. "I always got you."

We stayed there for a little bit, holding each other. Marcie was in her stonewash jeans with a pair of black boots. She was wearing her blue flannel. Her hair was back in a ponytail. She wore this choker necklace around her neck. As I helped her off the table, my hands slid on her rear a little. She smiled as I stood back up.

"I know that wasn't intentional, but I liked it," she said.

I smiled back as I took her hand and went back to her car. It was a few quiet moments before she turned to me.

"Are you sure you are up for me taking you the rest of the way? You have no idea where we are going."

I looked at her.

"I'll go anywhere with you, Amor."

"Forever?"

"Until the end of time and beyond, Marcie."

It was then she turned the key, and we backed out slowly. I was smiling because Marcie knew what I was thinking, and I knew Marcie knew my mind. At that moment, I knew if I was with Marcie, we could go anywhere.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers