Marcie and Leo Ch. 106

Story Info
A Playful Moment.
1.2k words
4.14
826
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 106 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It started simple enough.

There was a bit of grabbing while one of us was in the kitchen. It might have had to do with me being in a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. I felt her grip along my rear end. I was smiling as she did that. In this series, we have discussed Marcie being a bit of an unintentional tease. I've shared how much I loved that about her, especially since I know it's for me.

What I have not mentioned before is that I am also a fan of when she instigates the chase. I'm not saying I literally chase her around the house, but the seduction chase. One of the sins I have committed in the past with Missy was that I was a bit of a groper. It took a long time for me to discover that I needed to be more restrained in that endeavor. I mean, I'm not saying I haven't slipped my hand along Marcie's curves at times because I am only human. I just do it when it feels appropriate.

Marcie, on the other hand, was in a different situation with her late husband. He wasn't a groper, but he did have a difficult time showing his affection at times. Marcie told me in confidence during our courtship that Mitch had a difficult time sharing his feelings. I made it a purpose that I would never fail to show Marcie what I felt for her. By doing that, she started being more open as well. Thus, when she squeezed my butt, I felt appreciated for the fitness goals I was trying to accomplish.

It was when I turned around that I saw her surprise. Her collar was around her neck. This was the utility one I bought at the same time as the fancy one. She wore her black bra and panty set that was partially transparent. Her hair was pulled back like she liked to. The biggest attraction though was her smile.

"I had a feeling you'd like this outfit, Master," she said.

I smiled.

"I feel slightly underdressed for this occasion, my pet."

"No, I think you are dressed just right,"

She took a few steps before she was looking into my eyes.

"I felt like being your good girl today."

I leaned in to kiss her softly on her lips.

"Is there a reason for this, my pet?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Because you keep surprising me."

I kissed her again.

"What would you like me to do for you, my pet?"

"I would like you to take me into our bedroom and spend some time with me."

I placed my arms around her.

"Do you have any requests?"

She dipped her face for a moment.

"I..I have been craving him again."

Him meant the beast that had been subdued for a while. At times during our lovemaking, I get into a certain space where I allowed myself to just go with the flow. I get aggressive, but not so much that I fear losing control. It's not the same mindset as when my anger flares. Marcie had felt it on numerous occasions. I led her into the bedroom where I sat her on the bed before I kissed her.

"Safe word?"

"Red. I don't feel like I will need it though," she said.

In my mind, this put her in brat mode. I had to fix that.

"Turn over and present yourself."

She looked at me and suppressed her smile before she turned over, so her feet were on the floor, and she was bent over the bed. I ran my hand along her panties. I could see a partial view of her rear through them. There were flowers on them that obscured a full view of it though. I had to fix that. I slowly started to lower them to the floor before I left them pooled by her feet. She started instinctively shaking her rear towards me. She was in her brat space for sure.

I started to gently rub her skin. I loved how her legs were in wonderful shape from all her exercising and such. There was just enough jiggle on her rear to not be boney. It was perfect. It was simply perfect.

*Smack*

"One," she said obediently.

*Smack*

"Two."

*Smack*

"Three."

"You are so good at this, my pet."

"Thank you, Sir. May I have more please?"

"How many does my pet deserve?"

"I wasn't such a good girl, Sir. I squeezed your butt."

I spanked her more with my hand. I love it when her perfect behind has that rosy hue. Her rear was not shaking as much when I stopped. She stayed in that position, waiting for me. There is times Marcie is very romantic. During those times, we kiss more. We snuggle more. I love those times.

I love these times as well. She draws that part of me out. She knows how to, and I never stop her. As I dropped my shorts, I watched as she reached behind her to spread herself.

"Please, Master. Take me. I am yours."

I slid my member along her. The feeling of her arousal was as intoxicating as her voice. I pressed myself against the entrance and held it there. I needed to hear it from her.

"Please, Master. Take me now. I am yours. I need this so much," she breathed out urgently.

I smiled. I needed this also. I felt myself ease into her. The movement was slow, deliberate, as if I was taking my sweet time to pleasure her. I went for a little while, feeling her squirming under me.

"Please, Sir, I need more. May I turn over please?"

I pulled out. I watched as she slowly rose from her position and faced me before she sat on the bed. She slowly leaned back until her back was on the bed.

"I need to see him," she whispered.

"You do?" I teased her.

"Please, Master. Let him out. I need it for being bad. Please punish me."

I climbed onto the bed and slapped my cock against her nakedness. She moaned softly. It was when I slipped back in that I leaned forward and grasped her throat gently. I saw her smile widen.

"Yes, please Master," she moaned.

I started taking her harder. I could feel the passion inside of me welling up.

"I want all of it, Sir. Please," she whispered.

My hand left her throat so I could balance myself. I was pressing against her harder. I felt myself easing towards that place while she egged me on.

"Please, Sir. Give your girl everything. I want it. I need it."

She started cursing louder. I was getting closer when she did that. It was soon after her eyes closed. I kept driving into her, pouring every ounce of that energy inside her until I exploded. I closed my eyes for a few moments before I opened them to look into hers.

She whispered, "That's what I needed. I needed my beast. I am sorry I am so selfish, Leo."

I moved to her side before I leaned in for a kiss which she reciprocated.

"You're not selfish."

"It had been so long. I just needed that part of you. Does that make any sense to you?"

I smiled.

"You're mine, Amor."

She kissed me again before she rubbed my chest.

"You're all mine, Leo."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers