Marcie and Leo Ch. 107

Story Info
Marcie the Motivator.
867 words
5
746
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 107 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(The woman I modeled Marcie after has always been a supportive person to me since me met. This story reflects the feeling I get sometimes just being her friend. The fact is I am fortunate to have her in my life. She hears this often, so this isn't news to her at all.)

One of the things that I get self-conscious about is my looks. I have been doing more as of late to get back to walking more regularly and eating better because my wife is one of the most motivating fitness coaches in my mind. It helps that she is always trying to stay in shape. It's not that she needs to. After all, she is gorgeous as anyone who has read at least three of my stories about her can attest to. Still, there are times I feel like I am not enough.

I went with her to the same walking trail that I messed my leg up on and was doing my best to keep up with her again. This time, she was slowing down enough to make sure I could stay with her. When we headed towards the curve where that tree branch was that tripped me, she made sure to look ahead for any obstacles before she kept telling me in my ear how good I was doing and how I had this. When the walk finished, she looked me in my eyes.

"Are you okay, Leo?" she asked me.

I turned away from her before speaking.

"No. This fitness thing drives me crazy."

"Why?"

"Because you deserve someone in better shape."

She stood there looking at me before she wrapped her arms around me.

"No, I don't."

Pause.

Okay, I am going to break guy code. The truth is I have been dealing with these body issues most of my life even when I was with my late wife. It was easy to ignore when the punching bag was an easy way to allow the feelings to escape. The thing was I worked in recent months to control my emotions without using the punching bag. It was my personal challenge.

Press play.

"You do. I mean you are gorgeous. You have a huge heart. You deserve someone who takes care of you. You deserve..."

She kissed me hard on the lips. I could feel all my resistance disappearing. Every negative thought I had about myself left. I savored that kiss like it was the greatest substance on Earth because at that moment, it was. When she pulled away and looked into my eyes, I saw the sparkle. Her smile was huge. I melted fully before she spoke.

"You. You take care of me. You make me feel gorgeous. You make it easy for me to care about everything because you see me the way you do. I am your girl because you are amazing, and you need to recognize that more. I don't need you to change everything. Yeah, you need to do more to be in better shape because I want you around longer and the way you were before we started being with each other wasn't going to do that. Do you know how wonderful it is that you listen to me? That you actually take what I say to heart? Leo, that is the good stuff."

We found a bench where she had me sit down and she straddled me so she was looking at me in my eyes.

"You make me feel like the most important woman in the world. Your heart is open to whatever I share with you. You are an amazing man, Leo. I made a promise to you that I would be yours for the rest of my life. I want that to be a long time. The fact you are willing to do what it takes makes me the happiest woman ever. Now get your mind out of that funk. We need to get home so we can do more stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" I asked as she slipped off my lap.

"You'll see."

As we headed to the car, my curiosity piqued. It was a normal ride home while we listened to music and had a few laughs before we reached our driveway. We walked through the door and Marcie took my hand. I followed her to our bedroom where we stripped out of our workout clothes and headed towards the bathroom. As she turned on the water, I looked down and saw that beautiful rear end of hers. She started to wiggle it a bit.

"Someone is feeling better," she said with a wink as she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for another kiss. "Wanna take a good shower and discuss our day after?"

My hands went to her waist.

"I am always up for a good discussion, Baby," I responded.

The shower was thorough except we didn't wash her hair. As we started to dry off, I could see that glint in her eye. I had a feeling whatever she was up to was going to be enjoyable. It was shaping up to be a wonderful day with my personal goddess.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers