Marcie and Leo Ch. 111

Story Info
Recovering from her birthday.
865 words
5
860
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 111 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Consider this a recovery from the last chapter. This one is more mush than sex. Just a heads up.)

It was the morning after Marcie's birthday which found us holding each other in bed as the sun cracked through the window. As I felt her stir next to me, I reflected on the night before. I took her to a wonderful Mexican restaurant that we had been to several times. She did have a margarita as was expected which resulted in a passionate night. I started smiling as I remembered before I heard her whisper next to me.

"Mine!"

The one feeling I feel in my chest that never gets old is that melty feeling. It had been very difficult over the years to allow someone to be close enough for me to feel vulnerable. One reason why Missy was able to get close was because she had the drive to crack that shell. Marcie did it just by being her. I think it is one reason why she had helped me open more to my coworkers because of it. The way she said what she just said melted me completely. I felt like I was completely hers.

It was when she started rubbing my chest that I turned to see her sparkling sleepy eyes. I love looking into her eyes. There is comfort when I do. There is a drawing in that I never tire of. It was this drawing in that brought our lips closer until we kissed. It wasn't one of those passionate ones which take forever. It was more of the touching so we connect type. I didn't want time to keep going at that moment. It was when we separated that it started again.

"Good morning, baby," she whispered.

"It is because you're in it," I replied.

We snuggled for a while, not wanting to get moving. It did feel like a slow morning. When we slipped out of bed, we both grabbed some robes and walked into the kitchen for coffee. We then adjourned to the living room to sit on the couch. As we sat there, she grabbed her tablet to start playing her RPG game. I watched the way she was working through the various scenarios. I just sat there watching her. It is moments like that which I treasure. It didn't take long until she noticed me watching.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm good, why?"

"You haven't touched your laptop."

I shrugged.

"I'm good at the moment."

She smiled bashfully as I took a drink of my coffee. It was quiet for a bit after that until she put on her other game. She was trying to line things up as I watched. I took my coffee cup back into the kitchen as she was into that. I pulled the waffles out of the freezer and started to toast a few. I also pulled a few eggs out and started to fry them. She walked in as I was plating. I loved seeing her legs as she grabbed her plate and led me to the table.

"You're being awfully mushy this morning, Leo," she said.

"I feel mushy."

"Why?"

"You melted me this morning."

She smiled before she started to cut her waffle.

"Did you enjoy your birthday, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"I did. Aubrey time was nice. Leo time was excellent."

I smiled again.

"I'm just glad you had a delightful birthday."

"Are you okay with a lazy day today, Leo?"

"Definitely. Anything you must do today?"

"There's laundry."

"Isn't there always?"

A simple grin told me how the pace of the day would go. Because the weather was getting colder, we started to go through the closets to pack up the summer clothes. I felt bad the sundresses would be packed up for the winter as well as the shorts. At the same time, our jackets were unpacked, and we could start seeing the Christmas decorations even though it was a little early. We spent the day just doing little things before we thought about lunch. It was around that time that Aubrey came over. I jumped on my laptop while the girls started having their girl talk.

It was after dinner that we agreed to watch a movie together. As I usually did, I allowed her to select the flick. We covered ourselves in a blanket on the couch before she stopped. She slowly walked into the bedroom. As I started to follow, she smiled at me.

"I'll be right back."

I went back to the couch waiting for her to return. She did return a few moments later, but her outfit was different. She also had a little friend in her hand.

"I felt like snuggling. I brought BrightEyes with me."

There she was in her bunny costume holding the stuffed bunny I bought for her. I smiled hard as she came closer and snuggled against me with the bunny between us.

"This is how to finish off a wonderful birthday weekend," she said.

I loved hearing the joy in her voice. I loved making her smile as much as I could. And I love the fact we had more days together.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers