Marcie and Leo Ch. 110

Story Info
Part 2 of Marcie's birthday.
969 words
5
1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 110 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(The woman I call Marcie had a wonderful birthday. The reason why I didn't post this right away was so I wouldn't ruin the presents I sent her. I hope you enjoy this chapter which tells of what happened with our loving couple after what you saw in the last chapter.)

"Happy birthday," I whispered.

She smiled as I held her against me.

"Did you miss me?" she whispered back.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She finished the kiss and smiled wider at me.

"I think I know the answer," she said with that sparkly look in her eyes.

I just held her. I knew I could have done anything at that moment, but the biggest thing on my mind was being with her. That was until I heard her phone ring. She let go of me long enough to reach into her purse to pull it out before I saw her smile again.

"Happy birthday, June!" she said.

Those who have read through enough of this series know that Marcie is a twin. So, it was also June's birthday also. As the two caught up, I started cleaning up the mess from my pizza. I started to think about what present I should have sent June when I remembered.

I grabbed the two boxes from the hiding place and put them on the coffee table while Marcie spoke on the phone. I sat next to her, ready to assist if necessary. She looked at them and found the sparkly paper I found to wrap them in. The smile on her face grew brighter before she ended the call.

"Leo, I thought I told you..."

"Not this time, Amor."

She looked at me shocked before she started going through her mind. When she was sure I was right, she looked at the boxes warily.

"Sweetheart, when did these come in?"

"Today while you were out."

She looked for an additional moment before she started to open the smaller one. As she looked inside, her eyes widened.

"How did you know I needed this?"

"Because I know you wanted a better purse."

She pulled out the small black leather purse. She was noticing all the features before she looked over and smiled. She then looked at the other box which was slightly larger.

"I wonder," she said.

It was then she started ripping the paper before she opened the box. Her smile became a scream.

"It's so cute!"

She pulled out the special bunny plushie. I worked a little harder to find it since it matched my favorite pajamas. She looked at me and snuggled closer. I held her close.

"I just can't believe you snuck this past me, Leo."

"Well, I got lucky to be honest."

"Did you really? I guess I don't have to worry about surprising you tonight then."

She had that sly smile on her face before she leaned in for a deep kiss. She then backed off.

"Are you thinking about anything special for dinner, Leo?"

"I was unsure. So, no. What would you like Amor?"

She was quiet for a few moments. She then looked up at me with that sparkly smile.

"Can we do Mexican tonight, Leo?"

"Sure can. I should probably dress better though."

She followed me into the bedroom where I started to undress. When my T-shirt left my hands, I felt her hands rubbing along my chest. I stood there allowing her to rub as much as she wanted before I turned and kissed her deeply. She pushed against my chest until I fell on the bed.

"Maybe I need an appetizer first," she said with a wink before she undid her dress and allowed it to fall.

I looked from my vantage point and saw the light blue lingerie. I smiled as she undid the bra and climbed on top of me before we started making out more. It was a long snog, just kissing and holding each other before we rolled to our sides. She looked at me with that sparkle before she spoke.

"I missed you so much today," she whispered.

"I missed you too, sweetheart. It felt weird not being with you this morning."

"Can we go back tomorrow? I feel better when you're with me when I visit them, even though having Aubrey was nice."

I kissed her deeper as I started to roll her onto her back. I then started kissing down her chin before planting my lips on her neck. I loved hearing that moan as I did.

"Fuck, that's it. That's what I needed today. Please, baby, can he come out to play today?"

I slid off the bed and allowed my sweatpants to drop before I climbed on the bed on top of her. Her legs opened and I was able to move the gusset to the side. I could feel him begin to rumble from inside my chest as I slid inside my wife. As I allowed him to take her, I looked down and saw the look on her face as I felt her nails along my back. It felt like our day had just started as I plowed into her. As I felt him go back to his slumber, I leaned down and kissed her full of passion and emotion before I started to edge towards my climax. As I felt her melt underneath me, I started to kiss her cheeks and lips.

We lay there for a little bit, just savoring that moment. With all the nostalgia from the morning that ran through my mind, the one central idea in my mind was one word. It was one word that made me the happiest man on the planet. It's the one word that always made me smile, especially when she was in my arms.

Mine.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers