Marcie and Leo Ch. 114

Story Info
Marcie's Power of Persuasion.
1.2k words
4.89
1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 114 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It's not difficult for Marcie to get me to do anything. Ever had that video game that you knew a cheat code for? It's easier than that. All she needs to do is flash her gorgeous smile, allow me to see that sparkle in her eyes and I melt. As much as she attempts to pretend she tries to seduce me into anything, deep inside she knows the power she has. It's not like she uses it all the time or abuses that power. It's just that Marcie has me wrapped around her finger.

Much of it came when we first started dating. Her late husband treated her like the Queen she is. However, he did it more because he was afraid of losing her. Even though they were together for a long time, it was still a fear that he had. He over-compensated by working like a dog to make sure she was taken care of. Before his passing from lung cancer, he retired well and the house they lived in was paid for. When I was trying to figure out things before I proposed, I knew that Marcie would never want to lose the house. That's how I ended up moving in with her and how it later led to our marriage and Aubrey taking over the house my late wife and I built.

It also developed a habit in Marcie to be careful financially. Normally, as far as the modern society would have folks believe, a man of means would need to shower a prospective partner with lavish gifts and such to woo her. Marcie was not that kind of woman. She worried so much about how much I spent while we dated and when we were getting ready to marry. It took patience and communication for her to allow me to spoil her when I wanted to. I do get lucky occasionally when I can surprise her like I did for her birthday.

It's one reason why she feels a need to convince me when she is up to something that could cost a little or that would push me out of my comfort zone. The Halloween party last year, the New Year's Party when I proposed, helping Aubrey redecorate were all examples where she accomplished this.

So, it wasn't a surprise when a few days after her return from her sisters' place that she started to approach me while I was on the couch looking at emails. Even on my weekends, I check my emails because of some of the questions our clients have about our products and services. It's not that we don't employ call center employees or anything, but some of the higher end customers would rather deal with my business partner or I directly. It was as I finished an email that she sauntered up.

"Baby..."

I was all ready to move mountains when she said that. It had that syrupy quality to it, the kind that clings to whatever you are eating or on your lips when you consume it. That's what that word sounded like to me. I looked at her immediately ready to do anything.

"Can we go to the bedroom for a bit? I have an urge."

By the time she said "urge", the laptop was powered down and placed on the coffee table. Her eyes sparkled again before I had a chance to react. I then played it cool.

"Of course, Amor," I replied as I started to stand.

She took me by the hand and led me in there. Her demeanor was more meek than deliberate. As we walked through our bedroom door, I saw that she was wearing her fluffy robe. Her feet were covered with some of her cute socks I bought her a while ago. It was when she turned towards me when we reached the bed that I noticed what was under the robe.

"I have a need, Master," she said as she undid the belt on her robe and allowed it to pool at her feet.

I was spellbound.

Pause.

Yeah, I know that sounds weird to some readers. After all, this was my wife I am writing about. By this time in the chapter, I have seen my wife in various states of undress with different adornments and whatever. Still, when I talk about how gorgeous Marcie is, I am not hyperbolizing. Even though I get to sleep with this woman all the time, it doesn't change how her beauty affects me.

Press play.

There she stood near the edge of the bed. Her hands were behind her back. Her body was perfect from the top of her hair down to the socks covering her toes. I stood there for a moment still captivated. It was then she repeated what she said.

"I have a need, Master,"

"How may I serve you, my pet?"

She giggled.

"You're silly sometimes when you do that, Master."

I approached before she held her hand up to stop me.

"Can you strip first, Sir? Or would you rather I do it for you?"

I stepped back as she moved forward to slowly pull my t-shirt out of my sweatpants. She was taking her time to move the fabric upwards until I held my arms up to allow her to finish as much as she could. As the shirt fell to the ground, her hands were on my chest. She rubbed around slowly before she looked into my eyes.

"I love the fact you never shave this off," she whispered.

She then started to undo the string on my sweatpants. She was surprised when she saw them fall on their own accord, revealing my lack of boxer briefs.

"I didn't realize they were big on you," she whispered.

She guided me as I stepped out of them before she stood up and took my hands. She placed them so they were at her side as she leaned in for me to kiss her. The kiss lasted a few breaths, but it felt longer as we kissed. She then looked into my eyes before she turned and climbed onto the bed.

"What is your urge, my pet?" I asked.

She smiled as her legs began to part and she gave me that "come hither" look.

"You," she said. "I have an urge for you to take me. Could you help me, Master? I feel needy today."

I climbed on the bed slowly as I started to kiss up her tummy towards her lips. I could feel her melt. It is always one of my favorite feelings where she is concerned. As my lips started to caress her neck, I felt her arms surround me, so her hands were close to the small of my back.

"Fuck me, Leo. Take your girl. I need it."

I pushed down and melted into her. Her legs wrapped around mine as I started slowly pressing into her. I saw her mouth open, her eyes sparkle and could hear that caught breath. It doesn't take much for her to excite me. I did mention I was wrapped around her finger.

Our coupling was brief that time. It was more about tenderness and the moment more than the things some folks think about in their fantasy scenarios. I was lost in her. Every movement was velvet. Every kiss was electric. Every touch was magic. In that moment, many feelings, and emotions and such converged to melt us both together. It was a moment caught. It didn't take long before she whispered in my ear.

"Come for me, Master. I need it."

And I did. She always gets what she wants from me. And the smile on her face was the reward.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers