Marcie and Leo Ch. 115

Story Info
Checking out Marcie's New Dress.
1.2k words
4.67
1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 115 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

In general, Marcie is a classy dresser. I'm not saying she looks prudish or anything because that is far from the truth. She looks dynamite when she is going outside the house....and inside the house also. Let's just say the fact she is who she is attracts me to her. Especially this time of year, she is a jacket and jeans kind of woman. It is rare that she strays from that formula. So, it was a surprise that when she returned from a trip to the mall with Aubrey that she was looking at other things she purchased.

It started with the color. Marcie likes wearing color. She picked on me so much when Aubrey found the box of black t-shirts I kept in the closet back when her house was mine. So, I wasn't too surprised that the color popped. It looked almost like a dark green. I was curious what she would wear that color for. As I watched from the couch, I saw her turn to me and smile.

"No fair peeking, Romeo," she whispered with a sly smile on her face and that wink.

That wink says more than some folks let on. That wink says "I caught you" at times. Sometimes it means "Come and get it." Most of the time, it is the "I am up to something you're gonna like" wink. I sat there spellbound before she took the dark green whatever and walked into the bedroom. She then turned to me.

"I'm trying it on again. So, no coming in and peeking, okay Leo?"

I nodded my head and returned to my spreadsheets. I was trying to be good so much. After all, I mean she asked me nicely not to peek. Yet, I couldn't help myself. I put the laptop down on the coffee table down quietly. I then padded towards the bedroom door and looked in. There my bride was looking in the full-length mirror. The dark green number was a dress, and it looked a bit shorter than she was used to. I could see the tension on her face as she was deciding. I noticed the fit. It definitely was a dancing dress. It made me think about the last time I took her dancing. It was while I was in thought that she caught me.

"Leo!" she yelled.

"Sorry," I said as I walked back to the couch.

It was a moment later my bride walked out of the bedroom towards me. She looked a bit steamed when she approached me.

"It was supposed to be a surprise!"

"It definitely is," I retorted back.

"That's not what I mean!"

She was still mad.

"You look hot in it."

"But still, how am I supposed to surprise you when..."

"You were looking at it at the table, Sweetheart. I saw the color and was curious. You can't blame me for being curious. After all..."

I started to stand as I kept talking.

"That dress looks gorgeous on you and had me trying to remember when the last time we went dancing was."

Her angry face turned to the worried one.

"Crap! I can't wear this dancing!"

"Why not? I mean obviously we wouldn't be doing fast dancing in it, but it looks wonderful on you."

"No, Leo. I mean...come into the bedroom. Will you?"

I followed her into the bedroom, admiring her more as we walked in. She walked towards the mirror and looked at herself up and down. She still had that look on her face.

"It's too short."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She turned towards me.

"It's too short. I could never go dancing in something this short. What was I thinking?"

"Baby, it looks gorgeous on you. You look gorgeous."

I started approaching her when she stopped me.

"Leo, you know nothing about dresses."

"You're right. I don't wear them. So, teach me. Why are you saying this dress is too short?"

She took a deep breath. Then she waved me closer.

"First, check out the bust."

"It's amazing," I said with a bigger grin on my face.

"I thought you'd say that you Horn Dog," she said with her smile back on. "See how tight it is?"

"Yeah. It looks very tight on you."

"That means the girls won't move. Except it's too tight. It'll be hard to breathe in it, especially while dancing."

"Okay, I understand."

She took a breath.

"There's more."

She walked over to the bed and placed her hands on it, bending over in front of me. The cute yellow panties she wore underneath were visible.

"That's why it's too short," she said as I approached her.

I ran a hand up her legs and started to move the gusset to one side.

"Leo, what are you doing?"

"Getting a closer look," I said with a devilish smile on my face.

At that moment, she could have moved, or swatted away my hand. Instead, she stayed there bent over to allow me to explore her. I slid two fingers inside her and felt the evidence of arousal.

"Are you enjoying this, Amor?"

She moaned softly.

"Yes, sir."

I slowly allowed my sweatpants to drop. I then started rubbing my member along her lips.

"Are you going to return this dress?" I asked her.

"No, sir. It was on clearance. I can't return it."

I placed the tip on her lips and pressed in slowly.

"I love this dress on you, my pet. Did you buy it for me to take you dancing in?"

She moaned as I was halfway in.

"Or did you buy it knowing I was going to fuck you in it?"

She moaned again.

"You know how much power you have over me, Amor. You know I enjoy seeing you and enjoy when you tease me," I said in my deeper voice as I started to move faster, taking my bride as she stayed in that position.

She was moaning more now. I reached for the zipper before she stopped me.

"No, Leo. Let me keep this dress on. Please fuck me. I need it."

"How close are you, my pet?"

"Fuck me, Leo."

We were in that position for a short time after until we both landed on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead before she looked over at me and smiled.

"Clearance?" I asked.

"Aubrey and I checked out a store and I saw the color. When I saw the size, I figured it would be a good deal. Aubrey told me if you saw me in it, I wouldn't be able to keep your hands off me. For the best friend of Missy, she seems to know you pretty well."

"I think she knows how hot you are and how much I am putty in your hands."

We lay there for a while before I helped her up. I helped her unzip the dress and watched as she hung it in the closet. As she turned towards me clad in only her panties, I smiled again.

"What?" she asked.

"I love that outfit also."

She smiled. I'm glad I get to have these moments with Marcie.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers