Marcie and Leo Ch. 116

Story Info
The 2023 Thanksgiving Episode.
1.5k words
5
682
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 116 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(I promised the woman I modeled Marcie after that I would have the Thanksgiving episode submitted prior to the holiday this year. As I say so often, I am thankful for the ones who read my stories and to the woman who inspired Marcie in the first place.)

There are benefits to marrying into a larger family. Besides the fact that Marcie has a large support system, it helped during her grieving as well as the difficult times since we started dating prior to marriage. Many of the nieces and nephews affectionately refer to me as "Uncle Leo" and treat me like I have always been there.

There are a few detriments also. One of which was the fact that since Mon and June were "single" and Rob and Jim's families didn't have the room, our house or rather Marcie's house was decided to be Thanksgiving Central again this year. Marcie looked at me in defeat when the sisters were discussing it around the table. I looked at Marcie and smiled because this was what Matt likes to call a "good problem." It was after they left that Marcie walked over and plopped on the couch close to me. I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Since when did I become Martha?" Marcie asked.

"Well, since you became the current one who is more responsible," I started. "You said yourself that Rob and Jim's houses couldn't handle the whole family getting together. Mon and June are in an apartment, so that's out. This is the only logical place."

"I really wish we could use Aubrey's house. At least you made sure the back area near the pool was better for entertaining."

"That was all Missy. It was the caveat I had to do because she allowed me to put in the pool."

Marcie looked at me.

"I love the way she had you on a short leash sometimes," she giggled.

She paused for a moment.

"Maybe we should ask Aubrey."

"Sweetheart, Aubrey has a family now also. What if she volunteered to host Thanksgiving for Wes' family?"

"No harm in asking. I mean I know we could manage here. It was just a thought."

I looked at Marcie. She looked back in my face with her eyes starting to twinkle.

"You are either up to something, Amor, or you have an idea."

There appeared that sweet smile.

"Maybe?" she said.

She grabbed her smartphone and had a number dialed right before I had a chance to object. For some strange reason, she put it on the speaker. When the person on the other end answered, I was not surprised at all.

"Good afternoon, Boss," Aubrey answered. "Hello, Leo."

Both girls giggled before Marcie spoke.

"So, what are your plans for Thanksgiving this year?"

"I'm going over to Wes' mom's house. First time going as the wifey. Why do you ask?"

"Is there a way I can borrow the back area for ours? I mean, we don't have to but..."

"Consider it yours."

"You're a doll. When can the sisters come over?"

"Well, if you don't mind some help that morning, whenever you want. Dinner doesn't start at Big Ma's house until 4pm."

They kept talking for a bit while I logged back on the laptop. It was my intention to check some emails before they finished. I didn't get far.

"Leo, do you have that catering company's number?"

I looked at her before she smiled.

"They're not going to cater. There was some of the stuff at that party I wanted to get a recipe for or at least an idea where to get it."

I smiled. Apparently, Marcie found her Martha.

It was a week later and the day before Thanksgiving. I was awakened by kisses as my eyes opened. My angel's eyes sparkled as she smiled into my face. There was the knowledge that I was going to be on duty. As I started to work out the itinerary in my mind, her lips touched mine tenderly.

"Have I mentioned lately how much I appreciate you, Baby?" she asked.

"I feel it, Amor," I said back.

I could feel her hand rubbing my chest.

"If we didn't have a full day ahead, I would show you now."

She started to rub down towards a part of my anatomy that was already awake it seemed. She then threw the blanket back over me, so I was exposed to the cool air. She climbed on top and started to tenderly kiss me more as my hands found her back. Somehow, the arrow found the target and she sat back to take control.

"Maybe we have a little time," she whispered with that playful look in her eyes.

It was about ten minutes or so later when she finished me off before helping me to the shower. Our shower was a deliberate one as my wife had purpose to her movements. It was close to mid-morning when we were in the car driving into the city. Part of her plan was to pick up the pans from the catering company. When she called them up the previous week, they offered to make a few pans of stuff for us. We had to pick them up, of course, because they were catering a big dinner in another part of the city. As we pulled into the parking lot, we saw a few familiar faces. They smiled as we approached.

"It's been a while," one of the people I recognized as our contact from the year before said.

"Well, sometimes my partner and I don't think too much about get-togethers."

Marcie elbowed me in the ribs. Both ladies laughed.

"Well, I do know you being out of action for a while didn't help. How's the leg?" she asked.

I wondered where she found out about that from when Marcie spoke up.

"The leg is healed. The ego not so much."

They shared another laugh as they showed me where the pans were. The rep told us about how they were aluminum foil pans and that they were disposable. She also asked us if we had chafing dishes and such which Marcie nodded her head. They shared a brief hug. We returned home that night and put them in the refrigerator before we did some other prep.

The next day, we awoke and started to get ready before heading next door. Thankfully, Mon and June were already in Aubrey's kitchen with Aubrey when we arrived.

"When are Rob and Jim going to be here?" Marcie asked.

As the girls coordinated and worked on stuff, I saw Aubrey watching all of them before she saw me. She walked over and gave me a tight hug.

"You like it when ladies fawn over you, don't you?" she asked playfully.

Wes was watching as well. I walked over and shook his hand before he leaned in for a hug. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Mon was checking him out. As I walked back into the kitchen, I heard her.

"Aubrey, who's that stud over there?"

Aubrey and Marcie laughed before Aubrey answered.

"Monica, June, this is my husband, Wesley. Honey, these are Marcie's sisters."

Wes nodded towards them as he went into the other room. I started to hear the girls talk.

"I wonder if he has a brother," Mon asked.

There was more laughing before Aubrey and Wes were ready to leave. It was after an hour when Rob showed up with three of his kids and his wife. As the kids walked in, Dee walked up to me.

"Hi Uncle Leo," she said.

I then bent down so her eleven-year-old body could give me a hug. Rob looked at us and smiled. She let go and started walking around the living room before Rob came over.

"She likes you, ya know," he said. "It's funny because she doesn't hug Jimmy or any of her other uncles. I think it's because you do a great job of taking care of her auntie."

I blushed a bit as Jimmy showed up with his wife and two kids. Dinner that day was pretty casual. Marcie smiled when she heard the compliments about the stuffed mushrooms and other appetizers she bought from the caterers. It was before Rob and Jim were ready to leave with their families when Aubrey and Wes returned. We took a huge family photo before we started cleaning up as they left. It was around mid-evening when Mon and June hugged Aubrey and made their exit. Marcie and I smiled before Aubrey grabbed a stuffed mushroom.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Was this from the caterers?"

"They made me a few batches of some of the appetizers. They also were understanding that we didn't have too many parties this year due to everything going on."

"Well, we haven't discussed New Year's yet. Maybe we should lean on our contacts to make that happen?" Aubrey asked.

Both girls looked at me. I shrugged my head before Aubrey was already on her phone. I started to have flashbacks of the last New Year's party and wondered how it was going to turn out.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers