Marcie and Leo Ch. 012

Story Info
A little spring cleaning.
1k words
4.8
1.9k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

One of the things about Marcie that folks might be surprised to know is that I live in her house. This sounds weird to newer readers although those who were with us from before know the reason for it. Because it is her house, I try to be a good roommate and follow her lead when it comes to maintaining our home. This means I follow her directions when it comes to how to do things. Marcie is not obsessive compulsive in the least. She's just neat. And the last thing I would want to do is upset my bride.

It was a little later in the year and she wanted me to take a four-day weekend in order to help her spring clean. It was easy to get the time off, especially since I still had a s-ton of vacation time left. Of course, my business partner looked at me funny when I told him about what was going on.

"Dude, you're part-owner of the company. If you want a weekend to spend with Marcie, all you must do is say so. It's not like you're an employee or something," he said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Matt, you have been super-flexible the last year and a half. I was just saying it for courtesy sake."

"I know, buddy. Just pulling your chain. Did your in-laws make it back from Canada alright?"

"Yeah, they're all back home and co-existing pretty well. Thanks for asking. How long til Shannon pops?"

"She has about five weeks left."

"I wish I had advice for you, but this is virgin territory for me."

"Thanks, Leo. I'm sure we'll figure it out. Just hard to imagine a little me running around."

I smiled again.

"Least they'll have a cool uncle."

"It's funny you mentioned that. I was going to talk to you about that. Shannon and I were wondering about whether you'd like to be his or her godfather."

I was stunned.

"They still do that?"

"Shannon is a bit eccentric. You are my first choice and she agreed. What do you say?"

"What's involved in it?"

"Just like an Uncle, but cooler."

"I accept."

"I'll tell Shannon when I get home. You better slip out of here before Aubrey finds you with those reports."

I started to head back down to my office when Aubrey slipped into the elevator.

"Is he okay with it?"

"He's cool with it. Same arrangement?"

"I come to the office, send you messages before I leave for home, call you if something arises. Yeah, I think I remember."

"It's only been a few months."

"I know. I'm glad you trust me enough you do this."

"You're the best assistant I'd ever had."

"I'm the only assistant you ever had, Smartass."

I looked at her before she smiled.

"I meant, Boss."

We both laughed it off before I headed home. I pulled into the driveway to the scene of Marcie wearing a bandanna on her head and some grubs. I slipped in, kissed her on the cheek before changing out of my office clothes to follow suit. As we started in the living room, she was dusting while I was working on pulling out the rugs to beat them. It was after an hour that she slipped behind me and spanked my ass.

"You know how sexy you look when you're being domestic, Leo?" she asked.

I laughed.

"Well, I am going to need to do some research before Matt's little one is born."

"Names?"

"He asked me to be a Godfather."

Marcie looked at me and smiled.

"I didn't think Matt was religious."

"He's not."

She looked at me puzzled.

"He intends for me to be like an uncle since Matt doesn't have any blood siblings."

"That makes sense. Want me to order something for dinner?"

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm feeling like Thai tonight."

"Sounds good. I have one more rug to beat up."

"That's good. I got you covered, Hungry Man."

I smiled as she walked away, her hips moving back and forth seductively. It took about an hour for our food to arrive. After washing our hands, we dug in and ate. The thought of being a godfather was still on my mind...until Marcie snuck in with her chopsticks to take a piece of beef. I looked at her before she winked at me.

"I think we did enough for the day. What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, I just need to roll the garbage and recycle cans down to the curb and I think we'll be good."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Honest question, how much of this stuff did you do with Missy?"

I thought for a bit.

"She didn't let me do much of it at all. She felt like since I worked my ass off every day, she would handle it. It started getting harder for her near the end, so I started doing more. How about Mitchell?"

"He tried to help. There were times we argued about how to do certain things. That's one thing I like about you helping. You ask and you follow my lead."

"Well, I still consider it your home. I just want to do what's right."

She looked at me in a different way.

"You make it sound like you're here temporarily."

"No, I just know my place when it comes to things. I also want to make you happy."

She looked at me with a different look in her eyes. Then she smiled.

"You are an amazing man, Leo. You come across as take-charge and as protector. Yet, you are kind enough to let me make decisions and take the lead sometimes. I'm glad you are mine."

She accentuated that thought with a kiss on my forehead before she took me by the hand.

"I think the dishes can wait. I need to reward you for being sweet."

"What are you thinking?"

"I think my Master needs a good shower. Besides, I'll feel better after getting out of these grubs."

I followed behind her. Being a good husband has its advantages.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers