Marcie and Leo Ch. 125

Story Info
To finish the saga...
1k words
4.8
669
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 125 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Happy New Year, gentle readers!! This will make more sense if you have read the last four chapters first. )

We drove to Mitch's stone soon after we finished at Missy's. I was still in a partial state of shock with the surprise Marcie sprung on me at Missy's stone because it was extremely thoughtful and a demonstration of how strong-minded my Marcie was. She coordinated not only a fitting for two new suits for me and a couple of new bathing suits, but also was able to set up a trip to Tahiti the next month without my knowledge. Thus, my feeling of being in partial shock.

There have only been a few times in my life that someone has surprised me like that. My parents were the typical Christmas and birthday surprise people. Matt, even though we did so much together, was more careful about big things just because he was more of a dreamer than I was. Starting the company was more of a calculated risk than a surprise. The only massive surprise Missy sprung on me was her cancer diagnosis. It wasn't because none of those people cared because I knew they did. It was just that they knew about the way my mind worked. They were not the best at presenting a true surprise.

Marcie, however, seemed to think of everything. There was no telling how long the idea of these presents was percolating in her mind. The fact she did all the set up without my knowledge was impressive. The fact that she gave no clues or hints about everything was just as impressive. It took a bit for me to get my mental state back to normal as she was talking to her late husband's stone like we did every time we came to visit. As she walked back towards me, she had a smile on her face.

Marcie's smile is something I treasure more than anything. I have seen it in various forms over our friendship, courtship, and marriage. All of them fill me with a warmth that I treasure strongly. The one she flashed at me was a combination of "I got you" and "I am happy this all worked out." I started feeling warmer inside as she walked closer.

"I did a good job, didn't I, Lover?" she said as she pressed against me.

Her lips pressed against mine and I could feel every atom of shock melting away. I only had one other person in my life who could melt me the way she does. I was unsure at that moment if Marcie's technique was instinctual or the product of all the conversations her and Missy had. My arms surrounded Marcie as I held her during that kiss. I felt her lips opening prior to our tongues dancing against each other. Normally, we're not huge PDA people except for holding hands at times. There have been a few moments where we would have some. This moment felt right. It felt magical and was already putting the thoughts in my mind of how I would treat her when we made it home.

"We need to get home, Master," she whispered. "I need you so much right now."

As she slid into the driver's seat, I looked at my little sneaky wife and smiled. The day was getting better by the minute. The drive home was calm, but there was a feeling of anticipation in the car. We shared conversation regarding the trip and some of the other details. At the same time, the electricity in the car was building. It felt like mere seconds when we arrived home and were going into the house before we were in each other's arms again. My hands were gliding down her back as we kissed hungrily.

"Leo," she whispered between kisses, her voice obviously out of breath.

"Yes, my love," I whispered.

"Bedroom please?" she asked.

I had her pressed against the wall as I continued to devour her.

'Leo?" she asked a bit more emphatically.

"In a moment, my love," I whispered as I placed both of my hands against the wall to give her one more deep, hungry kiss.

As I pushed back from the wall, she rushed into the bedroom, dropping her coat as she did. I was right behind as she walked towards the bed, removing parts of her outfit as she did. I started following suit until we were both naked, and on the bed embracing each other. We were hungry for each other. Our lips were devouring each other as our hands were caressing each other.

"Did you enjoy your gift?" she asked as she went to her back.

"I enjoyed all of it, Marcie," I whispered as I slid between her legs and started rubbing against her.

She opened them wider for me.

"Is there a part you liked the best?" she asked as she stifled a moan.

I slammed into her full force as she moaned louder. I could feel her squeezing me tightly as if we haven't had time like that in months. I started stroking inside her as my hands were on either side of her. We started kissing more as we moved with each other. I could feel how sensitive we both were, how keyed up we were to be with each other. We were so into being with each other that nothing else was in the way. Marcie was my focus, and I was hers.

I heard her moan in my ear. I could feel her breath on my neck.

"You," I whispered.

I could hear her moan a little more.

"You are the part I like the best," I said a bit more fervently.

I pushed myself upwards to drive harder inside her. The look on her face was a mixture of enjoyment and surprise. I could tell we were both close to exploding.

"You are always the best part, Amor."

I slammed in a few more times until I felt myself exploding inside of her. I lowered myself so I embraced her as she started to shake for me. I held her as she crested until she was still before I whispered in her ear.

"You are the best part of everything, Marcie. I love you."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers