Marcie and Leo Ch. 126

Story Info
Returning from vacation.
841 words
4.6
597
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 126 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello Gentle Readers. It's been a while since I have submitted anything. I hope this story catches you up. )

There are many things Marcie can wear that get my attention. I mean, obviously she gets my attention no matter what. After all, she is gorgeous. One of the best pictures I have in my head is her wearing her bikini on the beach. I was able to see that sight many times over that two-week vacation we took to Tahiti. As much as I would love to share details, there were too many times when we were in lounge chairs overlooking the water just enjoying the quiet.

Sadly, the trip had to end eventually. As we were taking the Uber home, we were both worn out in the best way possible. It took a little while to get our luggage into the house before the driver drove away and we both collapsed on the couch. As we sat there, she had that expectant look in her eyes. I leaned over to kiss her. She kissed me back before she asked.

"Well?"

"I love you," I started.

"I love you too, baby," she responded.

"That was an excellent trip. Thank you so much for the surprise, Amor."

She then straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Did I do well?" she asked.

I leaned in to kiss her again. As our lips connected, I could feel time stand still. I felt our heartbeats as we kissed. It was almost the perfect kiss. No, it was the perfect kiss. When our lips parted, I looked into her eyes and saw the sparkle.

"You were amazing."

I saw her smile and it melted me more than ever. It was then she pressed her head against my chest like she was listening to my heart. I held her against me for as long as I could. It felt weird at that moment only because I started remembering everything we went through. Although she revealed that it was Missy's idea to take a trip, I was impressed with the way that Marcie coordinated everything. Although there were a few questions I was curious about.

"Which one first?" Marcie asked.

I smiled at her before I had a chance to decide.

"When did you come up with the whole plan?"

She raised her head and looked at me.

"About a month or so ago. Aubrey and I were chatting about your vacation balance."

"That's how she knew which phase we were in when she called."

"I needed her help to persuade Matt of my idea. Matt thought it was a great idea only because he always had a difficult time getting you to relax. Something about driven since birth or something?"

I smiled.

"I have a feeling I knew what he meant, but was there something that was based on?" she asked.

"It started in high school. We weren't the valedictorians or anything. It was just that we were known for being a great duo. We both had pretty good grades, were respected for being polite guys and known for not getting into trouble. Matt knew my goal was to go as far as I could once we graduated. Even though we went to separate colleges, he still came looking for me after I graduated to help him with his idea. That started everything. Recruiting Janet for legal, starting to work on our products, it was our dream and we pledged to each other that we wouldn't stop until we were both ready."

"Thus, the reason you were considering that offer."

"Matt has his family now. I have you. It was initially a good idea until we started digging."

She started snuggling against my chest.

"I'm just glad I didn't cause your tactical mind to engage."

I kissed her forehead.

"You know you're my weakness, right?"

"I'm not," she whispered.

I held her tight.

"I'm your wife. I'm your partner. I'm yours. I don't think that makes me your weakness. I think it makes you more complete."

I smiled. My eyes were starting to glisten a little as she leaned in to get closer to my ear.

"So, you have a few more days until they'll need you back in the office. Anything you'd like to do until then?"

I started thinking as my hand slid down to hold her rear. I felt her moan a little as I squeezed.

"Besides that, lover," she whispered.

"I just wanna go with the flow, Amor," I responded. "Right now, this feels nice."

"This does feel nice," she whispered.

Our quiet time was interrupted by the phone ringing. Marcie slid out of my lap and grabbed her cell. As she hit the button, I listened intently.

"Oh, hi June," she started.

She slid off my lap while I started to move the luggage towards the bedroom to start unpacking. It was nice to be away from civilization for a while. At the same time, I knew as long as Marcie was with me, I'd be happy.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers