Marcie and Leo Ch. 131

Story Info
A little midweek socializing.
793 words
4.2
488
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 131 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Marcie has many admirable qualities. When her mind is made up, she is one of the most driven people I know. There are times she comes across as more driven than I ever thought I was. It's one reason I enjoy it when she gets into her sub space. The fact she willfully allows me to do things with her is a testament to her trust in me.

So, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that Marcie treasures her private time as much as she treasures her time with me. We're not one of those kinds of couples that must be with each other all the time. Marcie has her own interests while I am at work. Most of the time, she is either going to her gym classes or exercising with her friend Nikki. She has also been taking her own walks and things of that nature while I am at work.

It doesn't mean that she would rather be by herself more. It's quite the opposite. There are plenty of times she comes to the office to visit me or often visits with my assistant Aubrey. There have been plenty of times when I walk out of my office and find the girls laughing uncontrollably about something. I am very happy that my late wife's best friend and my wife get along like they have always been friends. It makes me smile often.

There was one time that I was heading home, and Marcie called me.

"Sweetheart where are you right now?" she asked.

"I just slipped onto the Interstate, why do you ask?"

"Nikki's over at the house. Can you slip by Sal's for a couple of pizzas please? He already has the order and is expecting you."

"No problem, Baby. I'm on it."

As I neared Sal's place, I could see that the place was busy for a weeknight. I parked my car and walked in before headed to the carryout station. There was Sal's niece behind the counter."

"Good evening, Mr. Leo. Your wife placed an order."

"Thank you. How have you been?"

"I've been okay. Staying busy at work. How about you?"

"Looking for something that'll use my degree. I loved college, but I don't like the loans."

As she was ready to hand me Marcie's order, I handed her a business card.

"Depending on your degree, I might know a few openings. Just let me know."

She smiled as I headed out the door. I was mentally going through my mind about openings at the office before Marcie's ringtone went off. I placed the pizzas on top of my car before I answered.

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you closer to home?"

"Just picked up the pizza. Heading home now after I put them in the car."

"That's good. Are you okay with Nikki spending the night?" We opened some wine."

I smiled for a sec before I answered.

"I prefer it, Amor. I want her safe."

I could feel her smile through the phone before we kissed, and I loaded the pizza into the car. The drive home was a little quiet. I pulled in front of the house since Nikki had her little red car in my spot. I started to walk towards the door with the pizza when Wes opened the door. We exchanged pleasantries as I walked into the house.

We ended up spending a couple hours socializing with Nikki, Aubrey, and Wes. Having social time was surprisingly needful although my day was less than stressful. Seeing Marcie smiling and laughing was even more wonderful. There were a few times the ladies laughed together, and Wes and I looked at each other cluelessly.

After Aubrey and Wes went back to their place, Marcie helped Nikki get the guest room set up. In my mind, I was supposed to be a good husband and wear a pair of shorts to bed. Although normally Marcie and I slept without clothes on, I was trying to be considerate. Nikki was my first and only lap dance and although it was with Marcie's blessing, the thought of teasing myself was far from my mind. I was surprised when I slipped under the covers, and I watched Marcie strip down all the way before she joined me.

"Shorts?" she asked.

"I was wearing them for Nikki's sake," I explained.

"Off please, Baby," she whispered.

I carefully slipped them off before she snuggled against me.

"I do love the concern you have, Leo," she whispered.

I held her against me. There was something about coming home and having your wonderful wife pressed against you as you readied for sleep. Many times, I wonder how it happened. At the same time, I know that sometimes one just gets lucky.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers