Marcie and Leo Ch. 130

Story Info
Valentine's Day recovery.
1.1k words
4.83
622
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 130 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Two years ago, the story on the date I am submitting this one was about Marcie being inspired when I first moved in with her. Last year, around this time, I submitted a story about the day after Valentine's Day. So I guess as Bry1313 would say that it is tradition that my Valentine's Day story is a little late. As always, my thanks go to you, the reader as well as the woman who inspired this series.)

We had a great time watching my godson while Matt and Shannon had a date. As Shannon carried him to the car, Matt gave Marcie a big hug before high fiving me.

"This was a wonderful idea, you two," he said. "Are you going to take tomorrow off to recover?"

I looked at him with a silly look before Marcie spoke up.

"Yeah, I think Leo needs to stay home tomorrow."

Matt looked over at me and smiled.

"I hope you two have a wonderful recovery day then."

As their car left our driveway, Marcie sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands immediately went to her hips as we kissed deeply. We started making out a little before she pulled back for a moment. It was then I saw her place her hand on her hoodie's zipper. Her smile went from sweet to teasing as she started pulling it down slowly.

"Don't blink, Leo. You might miss something," she whispered playfully.

As the zipper went down to the end, I saw a flash of red underneath. It was when it fell open that I saw the red top she had underneath. She allowed the hoodie to fall from her arms, so she was standing in the flimsy red Cami with her yoga pants. She stood there for a moment, her smile becoming more seductive.

"I felt bad, Leo," she started as she approached me. "I volunteered us for babysitting duty without talking to you about it. We had a wonderful pre-date. But..."

She accented the word by placing my hands which were on her waist by that time directly on her butt. She smiled more when she felt my hands squeeze.

"I felt like I needed more to spoil my heroic husband. What do you say?" she asked as she looked into my eyes.

I responded by moving my hand from her butt and slipping it into my hoodie pocket. I moved my other hand just to make sure I undid the clasp before putting the skinny gold chain around her neck. Her eyes went from seductive to wonder before she responded.

"You little shit!"

I replaced my hands on her butt before kissing her forehead. Then I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Gotcha," I said with a growl.

I felt her shiver.

"How did you..."

"Let's just say I had to get creative, Amor. You could say Matt gave me the idea."

I pressed in for another kiss before I let my finger trail up her spine. There was another shiver before I led her to the bedroom. As I sat on the bed, she pressed her lips against mine. This time, she pulled back and undid the zipper on mine. Underneath was my T-shirt. She looked at me and smiled before she helped me slide the hoodie off my arms. She then reached down to pull the T-shirt over my head before she gently rubbed the hair on my chest.

"I am so glad I never asked you to shave this," she whispered as she continued her gentle rubbing.

As she climbed on my lap, I moved backwards so she was straddling me safely. We spent a good amount of time with gentle caresses and kisses before she playfully pushed me onto my back.

"Do you like this top?" she asked me playfully.

"I love it," I responded before she started to slowly pull it over her head.

She then lay on top of me, pressing her breasts against my chest.

"You are learning how to surprise me again, Baby," she whispered playfully. "I hope you're not thinking this is a competition."

"No, Baby," I responded. "I just enjoy the little surprises. Both giving and receiving."

"What kind of surprise are you thinking about now?" she asked.

I squeezed her butt again.

"I don't think I could surprise you like this, Marcie."

She kissed me again before she rolled off me. I rolled towards her and placed my arm around her. We stayed there snuggled for a bit before she whispered.

"Blanket, Baby?"

I reached behind and grabbed the blanket we always had folded at the end of the bed. I threw it over us before we snuggled in more.

"Is it bad that I'm not thinking about the hard stuff all the time?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you and Missy celebrate Valentine's Day?"

"Every year, I took her to dinner. Then we would have the romantic kind of loving after. It was never the hard stuff, love. Why do you ask?"

I could see her struggle for a moment before she spoke.

"I was thinking we don't do the other stuff as much as you liked."

I held her tighter against me.

"You mean the Dom/Sub stuff?"

She looked at me and nodded. I responded by kissing her forehead again.

"I love you for you, Marcie. It's never been about that stuff when it came to falling for you."

She smiled.

"Used to accent, right?"

I nodded.

"Did you enjoy your spanking a few days ago?"

She smiled.

"I missed it. I missed it also when our friend came to visit."

I blushed.

"You love drawing him out of me, don't you, Amor?"

She smiled again.

"Not all the time. I mean I love this kind of stuff also. Occasionally though, I need to feel him."

I started to rub her back.

"What would you like tonight, my love?" I asked.

She rolled onto her back.

"I want my husband, my lover, my confidante. I want you."

I watched as she slipped out of her yoga pants before I slipped out of my sweatpants. I then climbed on top of her. I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her head before I felt her legs rub me.

"I need you, Leo."

I pressed against her. It was a slow, deliberate movement. As she started to kiss along my neck, she could feel the struggle inside of me. Someone wanted to be let out of his cage. Her eyes on me were soft. I could feel his desire subside so I could enjoy my wife by myself. I was taking my time. I felt the world fade around us as I concentrated on my girl. Feeling her fingers trace along my neck as I whispered in her ear.

"Mine."

I felt her shudder once more before her legs grabbed me and pulled me tighter against her. I felt it go down my spine when she whispered back.

"Yours, forever."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers