Marcie and Leo Ch. 137

Story Info
Marcie gets her hair done.
1k words
3.6
743
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 137 of the 140 part series

Updated 05/30/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Marcie's hair.

Strange way to start a thought, huh?

Marcie takes very good care of her hair. She has a certain brand of hair products she swears by. From the morning of our wedding (Good Neighbors 188), she convinced me to use her shampoo and conditioner. She also encourages me to grow my hair out some as well as trim the area around my goatee. I am not going to talk more about my hair though because I want to talk about Marcie's.

Marcie's hair is normally a little longer than shoulder length. Whenever it starts getting longer, she usually makes an appointment with her hairdresser. For the longest time before her old one moved, she went to her religiously. Once the old one moved to a different state, she went on a search to find her current one.

Marcie usually sees her hairdresser once a month. She schedules it almost religiously and ensures that she doesn't double book her time. And, just like tradition, I am not allowed to go. That's right. Her late husband was never allowed to go either when he was around. Marcie continued the tradition with me. It feels like a present day for me because every time I see what the hairdresser did, I love it.

That's what happened recently. It was a few days after her doctor's visit when she had her appointment while I was at work. As always, there were no pictures to spoil the surprise or anything. I tried to keep my mind occupied with work stuff. Of course, Aubrey would tease me about what her predictions were. She even mentioned starting to go to the same hairdresser except she convinced her husband to go with her. I was imagining Wes playing on his phone while stuck waiting. That thought made me smile. It was on my way home that Marcie called me.

"Leo, will you be home soon, baby?" she asked.

"I should be, Amor. Traffic isn't too bad tonight."

"Are you in the mood to go out for dinner?"

I thought for less than a second.

"How dressy do I need to be?"

"I'm thinking casual tonight, baby."

"Sounds like a plan, Amor. Can't wait to see you tonight."

There was a pause on her end before she responded.

"I can't wait to show you my hair, Leo. I really love what she did."

Hearing this made me smile. It was my motivation for hurrying home. I was mindful to keep my expectations in check. There have been times when I went home with the intention of going out with Marcie where we ended up staying in instead. Based on the idea that she suggested going out, I didn't want my innate testosterone-fueled thoughts to derail that plan.

I walked into a quiet house. I saw nothing different in the living or dining room before I was supposed to head into the bedroom. As I entered, I saw my wife standing in front of the mirror. Her dark cowboy hat was on her head as she looked in the mirror. Her red sundress was around her accented by her boots. I couldn't tell initially what happened to her hair because the room was darker. It was when the smile was visible in the mirror that I relaxed a little.

"Welcome home, Cowboy," she whispered in her seductive voice.

There was a portion of me thinking she was intent on derailing her own plans for a moment before she turned towards me. I walked towards her as her arms spread open.

"I so wish you could wear jeans to work sometimes," she whispered. "You know how much I love you in jeans, Romeo."

I pressed myself against her before my arms surrounded her. I felt her hands rub down my back and along my backside a bit. Trying to match her energy, I did the same only to not feel certain things.

"No underwear, Master," she whispered.

I leaned in for a deep kiss before I felt her squeeze me with a bit more feeling. It was then our kiss ended before she slowly removed her hands before she moved her hat off her head and onto the bed next to us.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I looked at her hair. The hairdresser seemed to have lightened her hair a bit. I loved the way the natural light of the room enhanced it before my lips met hers again. Her hands were along my back again before our lips separated again.

"You like it?" she asked.

"I love it," I answered back.

It was then I fell against the bed as she pushed me before she climbed on top of me. I could feel her heat against me as she looked down on me.

"I am torn," she whispered. "I am already dressed to go out, but there's a part of me that wants to devour you right now."

We started to kiss more, not letting the world around us interfere with our kisses. We were getting lost in each other, just the two of us. It was in the middle of a deep kiss that I felt her stomach rumble. We stopped and started to laugh together before she moved to the side of me. I had my arms around her just to hold her against me as she snuggled.

"I am getting hungry," she whispered.

"I can tell."

"Want to go to that restaurant we went to a while ago? I am curious if that nice waitress is still there," she answered.

"Am I okay the way I am?" I asked.

"Baby, I need you in jeans."

I slid off the bed and went to the closet to pull out a pair of jeans. As I dropped my dress pants to the ground, I felt her hands on my rear again. I looked behind and saw her smiling at me before she released her grip. I love the way she gets playful. She selected a playful shirt to wear with the jeans before I slipped on my tennis shoes and looked at Marcie to ensure I looked okay. She smiled before she moved against me to give me another kiss.

"Am I dressed enough for the trip?" she asked.

I smiled. It was going to be a wonderful night.