Marcie and Leo Ch. 024

Story Info
Recovery from the trip.
888 words
4.9
1.7k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a good mini vacation. I would have loved to take Marcie to the different sights and things, but there was a part of me that wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. It's not that I have anything to be worried about. It's just that I wanted to be back in familiar surroundings. Marcie seemed to agree as we hit the plane ride home.

As the plane landed, we were able to reset all our electronic devices, so we were on the proper time again. It took us about an hour to get out luggage from baggage claim before we were able to get an Uber to take us back home. I unlocked the door and pulled the luggage in before both of us fell on the couch.

"I am not a fan of flying," Marcie remarked.

"I agree with you, Sweetheart," I said before slipping out of my slip-on shoes.

As soon as Marcie slipped out of hers, I scooted over and began to rub her feet. My intentions were noble. There was no ulterior motive in my movements. Unfortunately, Marcie didn't agree.

"Ya know, my feet are not the key to getting in my jeans," she said in a snarky manner.

"What makes you think I want in your pants? I just want to spoil my queen for accompanying me on my trip."

"Mm-hmmm," she replied, not believing a word I said.

I rose from the couch and grabbed a wine bottle and two glasses before her eyes perked up. She then watched as I went into the kitchen and prepared us both glasses of ice water before I returned to pour her a glass. She accepted the gesture gracefully and took a drink before she looked at me.

"So, the foot rub was just to be nice?"

"Honestly, my pet, I figured we'd both be too wore out to go crazy after that flight."

She looked at me and smiled before she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You know how to surprise a girl, Leo."

We stayed there for a bit enjoying the quiet before we turned some music on. Dinner that night was some delivery Thai food before we discussed how to get everything washed we brought home. We slipped into bed where we snuggled for a little while prior to falling asleep.

The next morning would have been a normal morning if Aubrey would not have woken me up with a text letting me know that I was not expected to be in to work. I put the phone back down after thanking her before snuggling my wife. I was asleep a few breaths later. I was having a delightful dream about Marcie in her swimsuit. It was a delightful dream until I felt kisses along my chest. I opened my eyes and saw my angel kissing my chest a bit more. I moved my hand to stroke her hair before she realized I was awake.

"Good morning, Handsome," she said in her cute sleepy voice.

I smiled.

"Good morning, Beautiful. Guess you saw the text?"

"What text?" she asked innocently.

I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Aubrey told me I had no obligation to be at the office today."

She returned the kiss to me and rubbed my chest.

"So, you're all mine today then."

I nodded my head before she kissed me again.

"Will you help me with things around the house then?"

"Of course. Especially since we must do all our laundry from the trip."

"I guess I should give you a down payment for your help."

She started kissing me more fervently before I rolled her over on her back. It was then I slowly worked my fingers down her midsection until they were teasing the tip of her clit. She started to moan a bit before she spoke.

"I thought I was paying you this time."

I smiled with that evil look on my face.

"I must repay you for going with me on that torturous exercise of my reunion."

I started to slowly circle her clit with my fingers, slowly applying pressure as I did so. I love watching her face when I work on her like that. The vision of her eyes glossing over and her mouth opening with barely a sound escaping is as intoxicating as the best wine. I could feel her response on my fingers. My goal was simple. I wanted her to peak for me. There are times I care less about my own pleasure, and I seek hers. I feel more fulfilled that way. I felt her peak before she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"That wasn't fair, Leo," she said even though she smiled the whole time.

"I think that is a fair trade for now. Besides, you have no idea how much I love seeing you in pleasure."

She kissed me deeply before she started to rub my chest again.

"I have a feeling, though,"

We took a shower together before we dressed in grubs and started to work on the stuff around the house. It's not always the super hot things that gets one going. Sometimes, it's just the right company, the right mood and the chance to spend time with Marcie that satisfies me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers