Marcie and Leo Ch. 023

Story Info
Making up before the reunion.
1.2k words
4.38
2.2k
00

Part 23 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It had been a little while since Marcie and I woke up in a hotel room. It was her waking up first. I felt her naked breasts pressing against my back as she pressed her lips along my neck. It was when she reached around and started to rub my chest that I turned my head to let her know I was awake.

"I know what I want for breakfast," she whispered.

She accentuated that statement when she climbed on top of me and started to aggressively kiss me. I started responding back in kind, my hands finding the small of her back as I began to rub. Her kissing went from my lips to my cheek to my neck. It didn't take long until she reached back and slipped me inside her. She started to ride me slowly, taunting me as she took control. I was savoring the moment. I love when she is in that zone. She has learned since we started our sexual relationship to be more assertive and to know what she wants.

She rode me, my hands on her hips. Her eyes were looking into mine. She started moaning a bit louder. I could feel her lips tightening around me as she started cresting. She went limp for just a little bit before she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Leo, can we switch places please?"

I smiled as she slowly slid off me before stroking my cock a bit to tease me. She looked me in the eyes and smiled with her mischievous grin before she pushed her rear end towards me. I grabbed her hips and started to drive deep within her before her arms gave out and her head was against the bed. I started to push harder until I heard her moan.

"I'm about to cum, my pet."

"Please fill your naughty girl, Master," she moaned.

I could feel myself exploding just like that. I kept my cock inside her for a moment before we fell to the bed together. I held her against me as I looked at the time and smiled. It was only nine in the morning.

"I am so ready to stay in bed all day," I said.

She looked at me before speaking.

"What about the reunion?"

I had to measure my words carefully. Although my intentions were to go as planned, I was scared because I wasn't sure how many folks would remember me not to mention how much hyping Matt may have done prior to the event. As per usual, Marcie was already in my head.

"Are you worried about me being there with you or..."

Okay, I thought she was in my head.

"You are not the reason I am worried. I will be honored to escort the hottest woman there in front of my classmates."

"It's the other stuff, huh?"

Told ya she was in my head.

"Yes," I said, my head dropping as I thought about it more.

"First of all, you and Matt set up a massively successful company. You both have much to be proud of."

"I know, sweetheart. It's just..."

"I am sure that any other concerns are going to be erased once we walk in. And if they aren't, I promise I will walk arm-in-arm with you out the door."

I looked at her. She smiled.

"For better or for worse, Leo," she reminded me.

I started to kiss her again before I felt my stomach growl. She looked at me and started laughing.

"Apparently, we need to think of our real breakfast," she said.

It was later in the day where due to my usual habits, we arrived at the venue about a half hour early. The venue was in a special part of town near the waterfront. We took the opportunity to walk down the boardwalk. It was a slow, leisurely pace. My date was dressed in a simple sundress due to the season. Her hair was up, and I helped her put a matching flower in her hair. I was dressed in khaki shorts, a dark green polo shirt and a pair of slip-on shoes. As we walked down the boardwalk, the sun was still shining on the water. It was as we walked back to the venue that Matt caught up with us.

"Wow, you two look too GQ for this soiree."

Marcie looked at me.

"Matt and I used to look at their magazines when we were kids. We always agreed we'd aspire to be as well-dressed at the models in there if we were ever successful."

She smiled before she kissed Matt on the cheek.

"You know how to make a girl feel special."

"He better!" Shannon said.

She was wearing a casual blouse and black skirt combo. I watched as she squished herself against her husband.

"I think you two look awesome also. Glad to see you, Shannon. Did Matt warn you about this event?"

"Only that you two are going in there as conquerors and are planning to be as smug as possible."

I looked at Matt questioningly.

"I don't think I said smug," Matt retorted.

"Still, I feel nervous," I said.

"Buddy, we are the owners of a Fortune 500 company. We are both married to gorgeous women. The folks in there will have nothing to get us about. Just go in with us and enjoy it for a little while. Apparently, the class picture is at 8:30. We make it through that, and we'll be fine."

I was happy that Matt was so confident. I was a little wary of Shannon though. I think Marcie's kiss was misinterpreted, but I figured she'd get over it. We walked into the venue where the ladies running the table signed us in. We were given nametags with our yearbook pictures on them while the girls just had their names on theirs. We walked in and immediately went to the bar where Marcie ordered a martini. I grabbed a glass of water only because I was still nervous.

The night for the most part went well. Some of my male classmates couldn't keep their eyes off Marcie. The female classmates on the other hand were very cordial and even had good conversations with my wife. There was only one incident when one of the male classmates tried to proposition one of our female classmates and was immediately ejected from the event when he got angry after she rejected him. Shannon ended up staying with us most of the event while Matt was busy talking to other folks. He headed back towards us right before the picture and quickly snuck a quick embrace and kiss on his wife before she melted. I was happy to see that.

Then it was time for the class picture. We took a picture on the boardwalk right in front of the water before most of our classmates went back to their conversations. Matt came up to me and exchanged high fives before smiling.

"We got through it. When are you flying back?"

"We're leaving tomorrow, why?"

"Shannon and I are staying a few more days."

"Did you schedule any meetings?"

"I did not luckily."

"See ya when you get back, Bro."

We exchanged a hug before my bride beamed at me.

"Can we hurry back to the hotel, Romeo? I need to get out of these shoes."

I took her by the hand and headed back to our rental. I couldn't wait for her to slip out of her shoes and everything else.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers