Marcie and Leo Ch. 034

Story Info
TV time.
969 words
5
1.5k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Marcie loves her television. One of the things she had prior to me entering her life was a big screen. Mitchell, her late husband, loved watching sports on it. In a previous story (the Good Neighbor's series) I alluded to it when her brothers came over and watched the first game of the new football season with her and I. Watching television with her is one of the things I enjoy doing. Mostly I like it because I usually get to have her in my arms while doing it.

It was one of those evenings when she wanted to watch one of her scary shows. I' not going to mention the name of it, but it's a popular show that has some scary stuff in it and it is well known I do not do horror. Still, my wife wanted to watch it. So, there I sat on our new couch holding my girl watching a scary show. Except it wasn't just one. It turned out to be the whole new season of it. Therefore, it took a few nights to do it.

Needless to say, it was a few nights of watching those seven or nine episodes of the series. I am not sure if she was expecting a repeat of that one time when I watched a scary movie with her or not, but there was no screaming this time. She looked at me rather weirdly when it happened.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm just surprised, Leo," she responded.

"It was more dramatic than horror," I reasoned with her.

"That makes sense," she answered.

It was later in the week that we started talking about some of the plot points. It was as I was driving to work one day when I heard on the radio that I heard some news about one of the characters. Apparently, he was rewarded by a famous rock band for his portrayal of his character showing his fandom for the group. I thought this was exciting, so I called Marcie. She wasn't as thrilled as I was.

"It was just a jam session," she said.

"He was given a guitar also though," I responded.

It was one of those weird situations, I guess. Later that week, I was welcomed when I arrived home by my bride wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. Her arms opened wide, and she hugged me tightly before I leaned down and kissed her on her lips.

"You know we could do whatever you want," she said as I held her.

"This is what I want. I want to be with you."

She smiled.

"Is there something you want to watch on television?" she asked.

"Is there something you want to watch?" I responded.

Her smile remained.

"There is this romantic movie. I could watch it by myself if you'd rather do something else."

"Is there any scary stuff in it?"

"It's a rom-com, Leo. Nothing scary."

"Let me change first, then I would like to watch it with you."

She let me go. I went into our bedroom and undressed from my work clothes. I slipped into a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt before walking back into the living room. She was just bringing in a bowl of popcorn and her drink. I had no idea what it was. I went into the kitchen and poured myself some ice water before joining her in the living room.

"No alcohol tonight?" she asked.

"Didn't feel like it," I said.

We started watching the rom-com. It was pretty basic really. But the big thing was I was holding my girl. As the credits rolled after the last romantic kiss, she turned towards me in my arms and leaned in for a kiss. I responded appreciatively before she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why do you do this to me, Leo?"

"What do you mean?"

"It seems like you let me make a bunch of decisions when you're home."

"What's wrong with that?"

"You know it's your home also now. It's okay if you don't want to watch the same stuff as I do."

"I know."

She kissed me again.

"I just worry sometimes that I'm making you do too much stuff."

I kissed her back.

"I like doing what you want. I get to come home every night and spend the night with you. Whether it's something quiet or something more active, I'm just happy to be with you."

She smiled.

"There were times before the cancer came in that Mitchell would take over the television when he was home from work before he retired. We only had this one television. It was rare that I could get him to watch a rom-com or anything I liked. Once he retired, I almost never was able to watch television. When he came down with his cancer, I spent so much time taking care of him that this became an escape. Except when you came over to check on us."

I held her as she shared her thoughts with me.

"I just don't want you to think that I can't share with you like that."

"I'll be honest, Baby. I'm not much of a television watcher. I just like spending time with you."

She snuggled in close as I held her. She hit the power button on the remote. She then threw the remote on the other end of the couch. We sat there quietly holding each other for a bit before we got up and went to the bedroom to get ready for bed. Never pass up the chances to be with your loved ones, Gentle Reader. Even if it's an activity you are not a fan of. What's important to them should be important to you, especially if you care about them.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers