Marcie and Leo Ch. 035

Story Info
The sisters visit, then some spontaneous time.
1.1k words
4.73
1.6k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 35 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello Gentle Reader. I want to thank my own Marcie for keeping me motivated to try to write more about this tail. Someone once asked me about how I come up with my ideas. Honest answer, having an inspirational muse helps. The woman I call Marcie is a smart, funny, gorgeous woman who always gives me ideas. It is as always to her that I dedicate this series. Without her, there would be no series.)

It was a warm day. Marcie was wearing a black tank top and her jean shorts as she was doing things around the house. I was wearing a tank top and shorts while checking my laptop for numbers. It was a quiet day. Then we heard a knock at the door. Marcie answered it. I watched as she jumped up and down, her girls bouncing as she screamed before she hugged her sisters. Mon and June came over to visit. I put my laptop down and went to get the pitcher of ice water and some glasses. One of the nice things about her sisters are that they are pretty predictable when they come over.

For those who don't know, both of Marcie's sisters are separated from their husbands. They live together at Mon's place while they figure out what's going on. Mon's husband left with no reason given. He had been staying in a hotel on the other side of town but hasn't given Mon a decent answer on what's going on through his head. June's husband is in a jail up in Canada. He was extradited there after an altercation with me when he was accosting June in the very house, we are presently in.

"I have news for you," Mon said rather excitedly.

I was curious as the girls were assembled in the living room. Mon was wearing a tank top similar to Marcie's with a more conservative pair of jean shorts. Marcie's showed a bit more butt cheek when she bent over. June was in a similar outfit to Marcie except her top was a bit more fancy. It is sometimes delightful to see the sisters together just because June and Marcie are twins and Mon isn't that much younger. It's almost like three Marcies.

"Don filed for divorce. He wants to let go so he can go in a different direction."

I was curious why this was exciting news. Yet the girls all screamed and hugged each other while it happened. I went back to my laptop and started looking at numbers again. It was about an hour later when Mon walked over and got my attention.

"You okay, Greg?" she asked, using the pseudonym Marcie first called me when we first met her.

I laughed.

"I'm okay, Monica. Just checking out numbers. Are you okay?"

She edged closer and hugged me. It even felt like Marcie when we hugged.

"I am, you sweet man. I was just so bored waiting for him to decide. He's been unhappy for a long time, and I was unsure what he was thinking. At least now I can start living again. Maybe find a hottie like you to shack up with."

"What about June?"

"She's been dating already. Found herself a nice guy who spoils her rotten every chance he gets. But that's a secret at the moment. June is just telling Marcie about him now."

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for dealing with us. I know we're a handful."

She walked back towards the living room, and I sat there smiling. Looks like the sisters are figuring their lives out.

It was about another hour when they left, and I watched Marcie climb on the couch to watch them as they left. Her butt looked so good in her shorts that I had to walk over. She started swaying it back and forth almost absent-mindedly before I slapped it.

"One," she responded breathily.

I smacked it a few more times, each time hearing my girl responding with the number. She looked over at me seductively before she pushed herself up. She reached down and undid the fastener on her shorts before allowing them to fall, revealing her lack of panties.

"Oops!" she replied as she bent forward, her ass poking up in the air.

I then watched as she gave me that sultry look before allowing a hand to slide down her middle to tease her clit in front of me.

"Someone's got my motor running," she said.

I walked over so I was behind her before I savored the vision in front of me. I then pulled my shorts so they could drop where I stood before I started sliding my cock along her seam. I could hear her moan a bit as I did that.

"You're teasing me, Leo. Fuck your naughty girl."

I slammed in. My hands went to her hips while hers went to steady herself. We weren't thinking about the mess we were going to make on the couch or the fact we could both look out the window while we fucked. All we knew at that point was that we were together, pleasing each other. My shaft was slamming inside her. My naughty girl was taking it like a champ for a bit before I relented and pulled out.

"Fuck, Leo, why did you stop?"

I guided her onto her back before I took my spot back. I started slamming into her on the couch. Her tank moved a little bit, allowing one of her girls to peek out. My hand went to her throat and squeezed as I looked at her. I felt the hunger in her eyes as she smiled.

"Fuck me, Leo."

We were like that for a while, me taking my girl like the way we were built for. I was feeling my impending climax when her legs wrapped around me.

"No, you're cumming in my pussy. I don't want your cum all over the couch. Fuck me, Leo. Fill my aching cunt."

Her taking charge pushed me over and I stopped as my cum shot forth inside her. I held it there for a little bit before I took off my tank top to help her keep it off the couch. She released her legs and I was able to pull out, placing the wadded up shirt right there. She looked at me smiling before she reached down and held it.

We spent the next little bit half naked making sure we cleaned up the mess. It was one of those spontaneous things, but I will tell you I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers